Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow

4 posters

Go down

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow Empty Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 17:09

Kid from ManasQuan makes last second shot to win. Celebrates. Refs get together say it was after the clock. Wave it off.

Replays and videos clearly show it leaves hand with .5 seconds. New Jersey governing body says it can’t over turn officials call based on video.

https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/sports/high-school/boys-basketball/2024/03/06/njsiaa-says-manasquans-bucket-at-buzzer-should-have-counted-in-state-semifinal-against-camden/72866676007/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow Empty Re: Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 17:22

Ball clearly out of hand.

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow Img_7416
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow Empty Re: Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow

Post by tGreenWay 2024-03-06, 18:45

On the one hand, NJ HS hoops doesn’t have instant replay, which would make Travis happy. On the other hand, the lack of instant replay resulted in an outcome that prompted fans to storm the court, which makes Dwags unhappy.
Emotionally, this is quite a pickle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-06, 20:03

tGreenWay wrote:On the one hand, NJ HS hoops doesn’t have instant replay, which would make Travis happy. On the other hand, the lack of instant replay resulted in an outcome that prompted fans to storm the court, which makes Dwags unhappy.
Emotionally, this is quite a pickle.
that you have this intimate knowledge stored away in your memory bank and can compare and contrast their binary attributes at a moments notice suggests that you are way too invested in the emotional quirks of your fellow Swillsters.

Camden vs Manasquan HS state semi final. Wow 200.gif?cid=ddb306a54u6ie8pgan99vx8xhr0tbo9a48rxpf0o7ydbi8jt&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 20:07

The whole time I’m just thinking it would be cool if Camden said to the governing body, “we know you can’t use replay to overturn an officials call, but we’d like Manasquan to advance.”

Think anyone at Camden would consider that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-06, 20:09

DWags wrote:The whole time I’m just thinking it would be cool if Camden said to the governing body, “we know you can’t use replay to overturn an officials call, but we’d like Manasquan to advance.”  

that would be pretty freakin' awesome and they'd likely get invited to the White House for doing it, I doubt that would every happen.. anywhere. And I can't even say why - it's not a comment on Camden. Just seems a little too storybook or feel good movie ending.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-03-06, 20:29

DWags wrote:The whole time I’m just thinking it would be cool if Camden said to the governing body, “we know you can’t use replay to overturn an officials call, but we’d like Manasquan to advance.”

I think your name is PollyAnna and you need to replace your rose-colored glasses.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 20:41

tGreenWay wrote:

I think your name is PollyAnna and you need to replace your rose-colored glasses.

Didn’t Greg Brady admit he touched the ball going out of bounds or something like that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-03-06, 20:43

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Didn’t Greg Brady admit he touched the ball going out of bounds or something like that?
That was a Mormon commercial.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 21:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:

That was a Mormon commercial.

What the fuck is the difference?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down