Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.

+4
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.  Empty Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.

Post by kingstonlake Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:40 am

Enjoy the day the best way you see fit!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.  Empty Re: Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:14 am

Grandma's pierogi and ham are usually how we do it as a family.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

duffy munn, DWags, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.  Empty Re: Happy International Day of Transgender Visibility, everyone.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:22 am

I do enjoy how mad they are at Biden about INTERNATIONAL trans visibility day that has been happening for 15 years, including under the Christian hero.

But it speaks to what I think you posted yesterday in a different thread avgmsujoe about how age isn’t really a winning point for either of them. Reality doesn’t matter, what matters is that Biden is old, not if Trump is any younger or healthier. Doesn’t matter at all. They’ll keep hammering age because Biden is old and that’s all that matters. (They’re not wrong that Biden is too old for this it’s just that both of them are too old for this)

I often think about how funny they’ll be when their 300 pound 80+ year old Christian hero dies and how many conspiracy theories they’ll spin about his covert deep state assassination instead of believing the official answer that he choked to death on a Big Mac.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:58 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Grandma's pierogi and ham are usually how we do it as a family.

Damn, what kind of pierogi? I'm jelly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:02 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I do enjoy how mad they are at Biden about INTERNATIONAL trans visibility day that has been happening for 15 years, including under the Christian hero.

But it speaks to what I think you posted yesterday in a different thread avgmsujoe about how age isn’t really a winning point for either of them. Reality doesn’t matter, what matters is that Biden is old, not if Trump is any younger or healthier. Doesn’t matter at all. They’ll keep hammering age because Biden is old and that’s all that matters. (They’re not wrong that Biden is too old for this it’s just that both of them are too old for this)

I often think about how funny they’ll be when their 300 pound 80+ year old Christian hero dies and how many conspiracy theories they’ll spin about his covert deep state assassination instead of believing the official answer that he choked to death on a Big Mac.

I think 90% of Americans would have loved a Buttigedge Haley contest, or something like that.

the irony of your post is that They are being hypocritical about age, and yes both are too old imo. but also I love that it is in this thread. I just left the twitters. Know who is faux pissed about the transgender day? Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. I mean, if you put that down on paper you'd erase it as being too fucking weird for people to believe.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:03 am

Well count me in the 10%

I'm so tired of the narrative that either Biden or Trump had their nominations handed to them on a silver platter.

If there were younger people who had the chops to take the nomination away from them they sure didn't show up and do it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:12 am

The incumbent always has it handed to them on a silver platter. At least in modern politics. Claiming otherwise is why people say that you’re nothing but a blind partisan which is what you’ve shredded your credibility for, the silliest, most pointless, most obviously wrong, positions.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:13 am

But I’m also in the 10% because Pete kinda sucks lol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:19 am

I'm trying to think of any conservative/Republican whom I wouldn't prefer to Trump and coming up blank. McConnell, maybe? But that's about it.

There's virtually no Democrat I wouldn't prefer to Biden, at this point. Pelosi, maybe, but I'd prefer Kamala or even Hillary to Biden. I don't like Pete at all, but I'd vote for him over Biden in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Cameron on Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:20 am

Incombants are really hard to beat. I've seen and heard enough of Pete to give him a shot at this thing. I have Biden/Trump fatigue. and honestly, if Trump wins, I'm just checking out for four years. It's going to be a Jerry Springer show 24/7. It's like the whole Drew Carey thing. He's funny for 5 minutes then you want him off the screen forever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The incumbent always has it handed to them on a silver platter. At least in modern politics. Claiming otherwise is why people say that you’re nothing but a blind partisan which is what you’ve shredded your credibility for, the silliest, most pointless, most obviously wrong, positions.

My problem is I'm old enough to have seen some political history such as Ford v Reagan in 1976, Carter v Kennedy in 1980 & GHW Bush v Buchanan in 1992.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:10 am

DWags wrote:

Damn, what kind of pierogi? I'm jelly.
Mostly the standard potatoes and cheese... Sometimes with bacon. My ma making them isn't the same as grandma back in the day... But good enough.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:58 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:Well count me in the 10%

I'm so tired of the narrative that ... Biden ... had ... nomination handed to him (them) on a silver platter.

If there were younger people who had the chops to take the nomination away from them they sure didn't show up and do it.

That's what handed to him on a silver platter means.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:01 pm

Rick Saunders wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Well count me in the 10%

I'm so tired of the narrative that ... Biden ... had ... nomination  handed to him (them) on a silver platter.

That's what handed to him on a silver platter means.

What it means is they didn't have the skills to do it.

Obama didn't sit back and let Clinton have the nomination after all, if they were that good they should have just taken it like he did.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:17 pm

That's what I used to say until grandma became grandpa
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down