Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a cheap place "up north"?

+2
InTenSity
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

Looking for a cheap place "up north"?  Empty Looking for a cheap place "up north"?

Post by Rocinante 19/08/14, 02:04 pm

My sister is selling her old place on bass lake.  Not lake front but right across from the deeded access area and easy access to lake MI.  The bass lake outlet is one of the few, light-use nice beaches in this area.  Also has an artesian well.

Pentwater.

I've done my good deed for the day.  

linky link link
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Looking for a cheap place "up north"?  Empty Re: Looking for a cheap place "up north"?

Post by InTenSity 19/08/14, 02:10 pm

A 5/2 but only 1400 sq/ft? That is a lot of bedrooms crammed in there. Best of luck, place doesn't look too bad.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Looking for a cheap place "up north"?  Empty Re: Looking for a cheap place "up north"?

Post by Turtleneck 19/08/14, 02:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:My sister is selling her old place on bass lake.  Not lake front but right across from the deeded access area and easy access to lake MI.  The bass lake outlet is one of the few, light-use nice beaches in this area.  Also has an artesian well.

Pentwater.

I've done my good deed for the day.  

linky link link

Pics of sister?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 19/08/14, 02:13 pm

paging Bob
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 19/08/14, 02:22 pm

The_Dude wrote:paging Bob
I've already got my own little piece of heaven Up North, dude.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 19/08/14, 03:00 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I've already got my own little piece of heaven Up North, dude.

Do you have one of these to go with it?

Looking for a cheap place "up north"?  Up_north_nortwoods_snowmobiler_hooded_sweatshirt
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 19/08/14, 03:03 pm

InTenSity wrote:A 5/2 but only 1400 sq/ft? That is a lot of bedrooms crammed in there. Best of luck, place doesn't look too bad.

Mostly pretty small bedrooms. The main rooms are pretty open, large and nice. truthfully, If I was buying it, the "workshop" shown would become a rumpus room (read: bar)

It's funny, they listed this place for at least 50K more right before the housing bubble burst and were getting some interest. Now that they've had some time to work on it, it really isn't bad, and pretty cheap for the area. I think it'll sell.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down