Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block

+9
All Your Base
Chitown_Badger
tTito
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
LoneWolfSparty
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Jethro Bodeen
13 posters

Go down

Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block Empty Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-08-29, 12:13

Never let the arrogant assholes forget it.

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block Empty Re: Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-29, 12:25

bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block Empty Re: Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block

Post by DWags 2014-08-29, 12:26

Was a great day. When Bobby S. says it was the "greatest game in Spartan History" because he's really a closet Michigan fan, it wasn't. It was a great day for anyone who has ever had to deal with the arrogance of the Michigan fan. I could care less if Michigan loses a game to OSU, Minnesota whoever. If it is good for MSU in the standings that's great. I could care less if Michigan loses to ND or Utah this year, big deal win or lose it has no consequence on us.

But for the arrogant neighbor who shoved it in my face, to the arrogant co-worker who constantly mentioned CMU, because of those people it was a great game. The best was seeing them and never mentioning the game, not saying one word, like nothing happened. Then they would uncomfortably say, "em could you believe what happened Saturday?". Then just casually saying "meh, happens, it's college football". You could hear arrogance getting shoved up their ass around the state. That's why the game was great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-29, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

I hate your guts.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-29, 12:29

Greatest Monday after a weekend ever. I remember walking into the office that Monday. None of the Walvies making eye contact. It was dead silent. I stood in the middle of the floor and said loud enough for all to hear: "So who died?"

LOL
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-08-29, 12:32

I hope lightening strikes 2x in the stadium and that App State repeats.

Then I hope MSU runs the table, Cook wins Heisman and we win the 'ship.

That will be the final F U C K Y O U to UofM. We will never have to hear from them again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-29, 12:33

I still can't believe that they beat us in Spartan Stadium that very same year..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-29, 12:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe that they beat us in Spartan Stadium that very same year..

LIAR
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-29, 12:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe that they beat us in Spartan Stadium that very same year..

Know whats best about that? Only real Michigan apologists know that, and remind Spartans about that. Only the real Michigan man brings that up. An'd they beat Florida that same year with Tebow in a bowl game.  They were a top five team.  They were arrogant and expecting a victory.  They were taught the best lesson in the world.  Humility.  

I think some peoples parents miss teaching that one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-08-29, 12:56

And except for a rapists last second field goal to narrowly edge a young, injury riddled MSU team...
Its been ass beating after ass beating ever since. ( And another one just a few weeks away )
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-08-29, 13:10

DWags wrote:

Know whats best about that?   Only real Michigan apologists know that, and remind Spartans about that.  Only the real Michigan man brings that up.  An'd they beat Florida that same year with Tebow in a bowl game.  They were a top five team.  They were arrogant and expecting a victory.  They were taught the best lesson in the world.  Humility.  

I think some peoples parents miss teaching that one.
Yup, no Rich Rod excuse or that "it doesn't count because it was a down year". They were still the Michigan that we had known and despised for so long. They may have been taught a lesson in humility, but did they learn it? I don't know, seems that that game was only the first of many lessons coming in the subsequent years. And they're still arrogant assholes, so they have to keep repeating the class. Of course, for most of their fanbase repeating classes was the norm....at least until they gave up on graduating middle school after turning 20.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-29, 13:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Yup, no Rich Rod excuse or that "it doesn't count because it was a down year".  They were still the Michigan that we had known and despised for so long.  They may have been taught a lesson in humility, but did they learn it?  I don't know, seems that that game was only the first of many lessons coming in the subsequent years.  And they're still arrogant assholes, so they have to keep repeating the class.  Of course, for most of their fanbase repeating classes was the norm....at least until they gave up on graduating middle school after turning 20.
RE: Humility

At what point will we pull out tonight?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-29, 13:13

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-08-29, 13:38

I was at the Badger bar waiting for our game to start, and the place went nuts when App St blocked that.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base 2014-08-29, 13:47

Chitown_Badger wrote:I was at the Badger bar waiting for our game to start, and the place went nuts when App St blocked that.

Pretty much every bar outside of AA did that. I'm in Cali and my bar went nuts. It wasn't even a Spartan bar.

Says something about their arrogance, doesn't it?
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-29, 13:51

All Your Base wrote:

Pretty much every bar outside of AA did that.  I'm in Cali and my bar went nuts.  It wasn't even a Spartan bar.

Says something about their arrogance, doesn't it?

Indeed it does.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-29, 13:58

http://www.si.com/longform/appstate/

THE GREATEST UPSET OF THEM ALL

Seven years ago undersung Appalachian State brought down the Big House—and rocked college football—with a season-opening upset of Michigan. Now, with the teams poised to meet again, some Mountaineers share their memories of the momentous moment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-08-29, 14:24

But...but...but...it's not the worse lose in the history of college football because if there was a Vegas line for the game it would have been lower than the Stanford/USC game that year......

Seriously, that's been the justification this week on WTKA
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-08-29, 19:10

Jethro Bodeen wrote:Never let the arrogant assholes forget it.

I love the "Over-rated" chant. Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-08-29, 19:17

kingstonlake wrote:But...but...but...it's not the worse lose in the history of college football because if there was a Vegas line for the game it would have been lower than the Stanford/USC game that year......

Seriously, that's been the justification this week on WTKA

It was the biggest upset in CFB history period. There's nothing to debate.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oj 2014-08-30, 07:36

Notice how quickly the entire UM sideline gets out of there at the end.  Block that Shit! Block that Shit! App State fan records UM kick block 502811600
Oj
Oj
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-08-30, 11:55

Only a massacre of appy state will be sufficient for SCum to shake the stigma. Can they do it??????? Only if appy state really sucks bad- then what's that worth?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-08-30, 12:19

That was like the Death Star being destroyed. Amazing.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down