Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just filed a police report in Traverse City......

5 posters

Go down

I just filed a police report in Traverse City...... Empty I just filed a police report in Traverse City......

Post by duffy munn 2014-09-01, 10:58

Some douchebag wearing a Baltimore Orioles hat tried to lure my 10 year old into his car.

Cops are looking for the perp now. Hopefully they get this predator off the streets.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just filed a police report in Traverse City...... Empty Re: I just filed a police report in Traverse City......

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-01, 11:00

I just filed a police report in Traverse City...... 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

I just filed a police report in Traverse City...... Empty Re: I just filed a police report in Traverse City......

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-01, 11:04

duffy munn wrote:Some douchebag wearing a Baltimore Orioles hat tried to lure my 10 year old into his car.

Cops are looking for the perp now. Hopefully they get this predator off the streets.

By now he has ditched that hat in favor of a hat that represents one of his other eight favorite MLB teams .
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-09-01, 11:05

Baltimore Orioles?

God... he really is a perv...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-09-01, 12:07

Whoa, whoa, whoa,... why's it gotta be an Orioles hat?

Clearly the Red Sox are the perviest team to represent.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down