Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered

+3
LoneWolfSparty
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
7 posters

Go down

Bolt If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 8:53

How many fools will eat themselves to death? On sale at 3:00!
"Olive Garden: $100 for 7 weeks of pasta"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/09/07/olive-garden-never-ending-pasta-casual-dining-restaurants/15139803/
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 8:55

I.B. Fine wrote:How many fools will eat themselves to death? On sale at 3:00!
"Olive Garden: $100 for 7 weeks of pasta"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/09/07/olive-garden-never-ending-pasta-casual-dining-restaurants/15139803/
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 9:37

Prayer and pasta?! Praise be tFSM!

If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered Wwfsmd10
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 12:18

But I'm not depressed and don't know what to do. Actually, it seems like a good deal. A little over $2 a day for possibly two meals a day for 49 days.

If Jersey Giant would make that same type of offer, my life would be improved.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 12:51

MasonGuy wrote:But I'm not depressed and don't know what to do.  Actually, it seems like a good deal.  A little over $2 a day for possibly two meals a day for 49 days.

If Jersey Giant would make that same type of offer, my life would be improved.

You may not be depressed now, but eat at Olive Garden for 49 days straight and you will be.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 12:56

I.B. Fine wrote:

You may not be depressed now, but eat at Olive Garden for 49 days straight and you will be.

I am one of those guys that likes the place. I love their salad and enjoy their bread sticks.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 12:57

If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered 1966794946

What the fuck?

Though I have to dissent with popular opinion, I think Olive Garden salad and bread are delicious. Fuck, I'm craving some Olive Garden salad and bread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 13:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you turn to food to comfort you in depression, your prayers have been answered 1966794946

What the fuck?

Though I have to dissent with popular opinion, I think Olive Garden salad and bread are delicious. Fuck, I'm craving some Olive Garden salad and bread.

Their Pasta e Fagioli soup is pretty darn good too.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 13:01

yeah, i'll have the 4900 calorie pasta feeding frenzy for 4. oh, and i'm trying to watch my weight so i'll also have a salet and bread sticks and a diet coke.

34W x 34L
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 15:10

I'm about to buy one of these (so long as the browser doesn't crash)...I'll need to start a thread a la tTY to chronicle my intestinal fortitude

Last edited by CORNER BLITZ on Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 23:49; edited 2 times in total
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 15:17

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I'm about to buy one of these (so long as the browser doesn't crash)...I'll need to start a thread a la tTY to chronicle my intestinal fortitude

Confirmed. I don't even really like Olive Garden pasta but thought this would be funny (breadsticks are chronic though)

Current stats
33x32
190ish # - will check for sure on thursday
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down