Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!

+6
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
xsanguine
CheesySpartan
Rocinante
10 posters

Go down

Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! Empty Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!

Post by Rocinante Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 am

Search the black neighborhoods.  I'm sure they have something to do with it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-video/story?id=25576455

If you're missing, it helps to be young, white, and female.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! Empty Re: Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!

Post by Rocinante Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh shit.  The weird white guy that was following her and hiding in store fronts as seen on security footage is  a cooperating witness and says a black guy who was seen on no security footage following her and ducking into store fronts met her and walked away with her.  

Whew!  What a good citizen.  Somebody find that black guy!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-man/story?id=25592387
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! Empty Re: Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!

Post by CheesySpartan Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Rocinante wrote:Oh shit.  The weird white guy that was following her and hiding in store fronts as seen on security footage is  a cooperating witness and says a black guy who was seen on no security footage following her and ducking into store fronts met her and walked away with her.  

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-man/story?id=25592387

Looks like they did...https://twitter.com/solomonreports/status/513002885152382977
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Rocinante wrote:Oh shit.  The weird white guy that was following her and hiding in store fronts as seen on security footage is  a cooperating witness and says a black guy who was seen on no security footage following her and ducking into store fronts met her and walked away with her.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/missing-uva-teen-spent-hours-before-disappearance-with-friends/2014/09/19/b425aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

Where you at Roc???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm

So racist... white guys always blaming the black guy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Fuckin black guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:24 pm

'wonder what Jameis 'winston would do if he found her?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:16 am

scratch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am

This isn't a situation where police are overly focused on one white woman, but they are concerned about 5 young women who have gone missing in Virginia around that corridor recently, two of whom were African American females (Alexis Murphy and DaShad Laquinn Smith).

All of these cases got lots of attention, not just the most recent one involving a white woman. You thinking this is about race is misguided.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2759584/UVA-student-Hannah-Graham-FIFTH-young-woman-five-years-vanish-Route-29-corridor-one-body-found.html
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

I don't think this particular case about race. You must have missed that. I do think that whether all the disappearances are linked or not, pretty white girls going missing get lots more coverage. I was also using the story to point out that like America, tswillbin likes to move on from hard subjects like police violence against African Americans to things we can all get behind like waiting with bated breath as the story of the disappearance of a pretty white girl unfolds. And hopefully we can pin it on the black guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:09 pm

"Our poor little british girl is missing. Help us America."

Pretty white girl missing!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! 1550444538
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 am

Rocinante wrote:I don't think this particular case about race. You must have missed that. I do think that whether all the disappearances are linked or not, pretty white girls going missing get lots more coverage. I was also using the story to point out that like America, tswillbin likes to move on from hard subjects like police violence against African Americans to things we can all get behind like waiting with bated breath as the story of the disappearance of a pretty white girl unfolds. And hopefully we can pin it on the black guy.

You must be thrilled they "found" a black guy to pin it on...

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/suspect-captured-in-case-of-missing-uva-student?ocid=ansnews11

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

You must be thrilled they "found" a black guy to pin it on...

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/suspect-captured-in-case-of-missing-uva-student?ocid=ansnews11

Totally am. It reinforces everything I always knew was true about them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:34 am

Rocinante wrote: It reinforces everything I always knew was true about them.

That wouldn't happen to have anything to do with data, statistics.... or facts, or anything... would it?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:19 pm

There's also stats that say 3 of 4 white people harbor racist attitudes toward blacks. Just saying.

Racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Rocinante wrote:There's also stats that say 3 of 4 white people harbor racist attitudes toward blacks. Just saying.

Racist.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Roc...lol. Typical liberal douche.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Define for me what the "typical liberal douche". And please don't just say "you". Give me some characteristics so I can know how that's defined by you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:37 am

Rocinante wrote:Search the black neighborhoods.  I'm sure they have something to do with it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-video/story?id=25576455

If you're missing, it helps to be young, white, and female.

lol!
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Rocinante wrote:There's also stats that say 3 of 4 white people harbor racist attitudes toward blacks. Just saying.

How come there aren't any asians in prison? No Jews either. Why don't they commit crimes?

Racist.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Rocinante wrote:Define for me what the "typical liberal douche". And please don't just say "you". Give me some characteristics so I can know how that's defined by you.

You are a cliché. All that is douchy liberism, you are.

Boo hoo, black abductions are NEVER in the news. But pretty, blonde white girls missing cause a media frenzy. Well, that used to be the case, now the PC media makes sure that there is ample coverage of missing black children- which is a good thing.

But getting back to the "newsworthy" issue- what IS newsworthy?
1) a 20 year old white women turns up missing in a town that hasn't had an abduction or murder in 30 years.
2) an 18 year old black girl turns up missing in the worst violent crime ridden neighborhood in Detroit.

That was the context in which those supposed inequities in coverage used to happen. Its NEWS when a woman is missing from a presumed "safe" town. If you cant understand that, you don't want to think past your own agenda. You just want to bitch about something and appear to be the voice of fairness. If you are white, its to make yourself feel good ( which is the main motivation of guilty-white liberalism but I don't presume to know your color. Maybe you are a black nationalist Marxist )

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Nice definition. So a typical con douche would be someone who pretends that we live in a post-racial society, all the while defending white cops and/or private citizens that shoot unarmed black kids.

But I totally get that, because black people are scary.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down