Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay

+4
tanfan!
75alum
AMwood
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay Empty Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay

Post by NigelUno Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:03 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/in_teaser_for_espn_gameday_fea.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay Empty Re: Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay

Post by AMwood Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm

i'd say they're pretty good at dancing around like attention whores. so there's that.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay Empty Re: Desmond will be in full spin mode on GameDay

Post by 75alum Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Pre-game exclusive; Dave Brandon has a pile of shiite near the north end zone, (no not the team but real horse shiite) while a pony emerges from the pile. Nobody gets the symbolism but thinks euphemism. Meanwhile Minnesota solidifies their double coverage of Funchess plan and at the end of the fourth quarter a shiite flinging fight breaks out between fans and staff. Yeah, yeah that's it! A shiite fight!
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:13 pm

TooFratToFail
MGoPoints: 488
Who is going to commit to

Who is going to commit to this coaching staff when it's pretty evident that they are having a tough time develpoing players? We're producing less with consistent 4*'s than MSU is with a mix of 3*/4*. Rather than finding diamonds in the rough like Wisco and Dantonio, Hoke and his staff seem to be roughing up some diamonds. The lack of winning and utter lack of competetiveness are alarming. These aren't close losses that can be explained away in a recruits' head, these are losses that Michigan might be more than a few minor changes away from winning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:17 pm

I forgot to explain that thread was in regard to their big recruit in this class visiting NC State this weekend.

In that whole thread I didn't see Hoke's "no other visits" policy discussed. I wonder if they'll be enforcing that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I forgot to explain that thread was in regard to their big recruit in this class visiting NC State this weekend.

In that whole thread I didn't see Hoke's "no other visits" policy discussed. I wonder if they'll be enforcing that?

I'm sure a segment on GameDay about Hoke being on the hot seat will be great for recruiting.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:02 pm

AMwood wrote:i'd say they're pretty good at dancing around like attention whores. so there's that.

Puts a whole new meaning to the pun don't lose your head.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:That's why I come to the Swill, to read about refreshing new topics.

That's news. I thought your motive was being an ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:49 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:That's why I come to the Swill, to read about refreshing new topics.

I come to read shitty made up stories.

Suck a boner, dude
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:17 am

you guys watch ESPN?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you guys watch ESPN?

Only to get Michigan Football news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:29 am

Me too. Please regale us with one of your stories laced with 1990s vernacular.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

Rocinante wrote:

Me too. Please regale us with one of your stories laced with 1990s vernacular.

Or maybe a story about eating too many blueberries. I miss those stories.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down