Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread

5 posters

Go down

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Empty tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread

Post by NigelUno Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:07

Not yet...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Empty Re: tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:11

Did he open his mouth? Then he said something stupid
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Empty Re: tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:12

Fuck Corso.  First words out of his mouth were about Michigan.

ps. I laffed at this.

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread CUV0d2DW4AAYcj3
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:14

GameDay hasn't been there in 5 years?

Is that right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:27

NigelUno wrote:GameDay hasn't been there in 5 years?

Is that right?

I didn't hear it, but I can't think of a big game that OSU has had at home that would warrant a GameDay visit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:32

Corso being 3-8 on the year with his picks makes me want to see Brutus on his head today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 10:43

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Screen-Shot-2015-11-21-at-9.05.36-AM

This sign is so terrible
tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Screen-Shot-2015-11-21-at-9.14.01-AM

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 10:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread Screen-Shot-2015-11-21-at-9.05.36-AM

that sign is brutal.....but true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 11:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:
NigelUno wrote:GameDay hasn't been there in 5 years?

Is that right?

I didn't hear it, but I can't think of a big game that OSU has had at home that would warrant a GameDay visit.

If true, it must go back to that OOC series they had with USC when the sweater vest was still invoking Jesus while cheating rampantly.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 11:37

tOfficial GameDay/When will Desmond say something stupid thread CUWTttbWUAMJfps
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 11:43

Rodeo Burger wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

If true, it must go back to that OOC series they had with USC when the sweater vest was still invoking Jesus while cheating rampantly.

Its because they schedule a cream puff schedule as of late.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 12:00

Odds of winning just went up 40%
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 20:11

Lee Corso is now 0-3 this year picking headgear against the Spartans.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down