Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?

+12
goodbar
DominosCEO
CORNER BLITZ
Gomer
SeeRockCity
75alum
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Wally Fairway
Brock Middlebrook
LoneWolfSparty
Rocinante
16 posters

Go down

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  Empty Re: What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-29, 16:39

So you put the soap right up in your butt...

Ever hear of a washcloth?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  Empty Re: What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-29, 16:40

Um. You should wash your face first. I try to avoid my face after touching my taint and scrotum. But that's just me.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-09-29, 16:44

Quick, smell my finger
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-09-29, 17:28

you bathe yourself?

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-09-29, 18:02

gHost Spartan wrote:I was thinking about it today, I wonder if everyone has a similar "shower pattern"? Here's mine:

Get in, quick rinse
Shampoo in my hair, then wash my hair, leave shampoo in
Grab soap:
1) holding soap in right hand, I wash my left armpit, then left arm
2) switch hands, I wash right armpit then right arm
3) switch soap back into my right hand and head for my scrotum area. I wash my nuts, then up around my shaft, then taint area.
4) then, I wash my buttocks, in the crack, then taint then scrotum again
5) head for the left leg and foot, then right leg and foot
6) belly
7) wash my face

Then rinse my entire body with my head under the shower sunny
Now I need a shower...a cold shower.

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  3434560931
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-29, 18:06

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  1.48842_image

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-09-29, 18:09

gHost Spartan wrote:I was thinking about it today, I wonder if everyone has a similar "shower pattern"? Here's mine:

Get in, quick rinse
Grab soap:
3) switch soap back into my right hand and head for my scrotum area. I wash my nuts, then up around my shaft, then taint area.
4.1) Spend more time petting self
4.2) FAP
6) belly
7) wash my face

FIFY
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-29, 18:18

gHost Spartan wrote: can't do face first because you get soap in your eyes

Better soap than fecal matter.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-29, 18:34

pretty similar patter, but I hit the twig and berries last. If I don't there's never enough soap left to finish job.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-09-29, 20:25

Shampoo/conditioner - scalp/nuts - done.

Otherwise after hockey I just work from the top down.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-09-29, 21:01

pits/chest
nuts
legs/feet
arse
back
L arm/R arm
face
hair

probably split hair first or last 50/50
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DominosCEO 2014-09-29, 21:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Um. You should wash your face first. I try to avoid my face after touching my taint and scrotum. But that's just me.

I tend to play with my taint at that point. 2-3 minutes worth
DominosCEO
DominosCEO
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-29, 21:57

I soap up the sponge turn the water up really hot and then I try to get all of the grime off of my balls.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-09-29, 22:06

I usually start with a steady, strong stream to her face. Then I work a zig-zag pattern down across the brests, continuing to the abdomen. If there's more in the tank I'll work back up to the face region.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-09-29, 22:08

wait...we are talking about golden showers, right?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-30, 03:54

I literately bend over and allow the shower head to strategically blast my anus port with blazing hot water. I enjoy watching the small and sometimes large pieces of fecal matter fall to the shower and swirl around in the whirlpool until they gently wash down the drain. Yes occasionally I must use my feet to coax the little guys down the drain but the feeling of freshness I get post shower is divine.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-30, 03:55

Get in, quick rinse
Grab soap:
6) belly
7) wash my face

Just come out of the closet already. What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  3557613862
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-09-30, 05:45

Wash balls, taint and anus followed by vigorous washing of my penis.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-09-30, 07:08

Get in, quick rinse
Grab soap:
6) belly
7) wash my face

BTW, how fecking dirty must your back be if you don't wash that?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-09-30, 10:19

http://www.thebartend.com/jokes/GenderJokes.php?id=4553
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-09-30, 10:31

You dudes are filthy animals. I wipe my ass well after dumping, so I never have SHIT going down my shower drain.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-09-30, 11:31

I've stopped showering altogether

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  Beyond_Booty_Wipes
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-30, 12:39

Brock Middlebrook wrote:I've stopped showering altogether

What's your "shower pattern"? In other words, how do you wash yourself?  Beyond_Booty_Wipes

Haaaaaa...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down