Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rods are deleting all the Michigan threads I'm starting on tCock

+5
Rocinante
tanfan!
Heat Miser
DominosCEO
WhiteBoyHatcher
9 posters

Go down

The Rods are deleting all the Michigan threads I'm starting on tCock  Empty Re: The Rods are deleting all the Michigan threads I'm starting on tCock

Post by Guest 2014-09-29, 23:17

They're allowing other scUM threads so it must be they're attempting to tamp down your attention whoring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Rods are deleting all the Michigan threads I'm starting on tCock  Empty Re: The Rods are deleting all the Michigan threads I'm starting on tCock

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-29, 23:41

Stop starting threads there. Start them here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DominosCEO 2014-09-29, 23:44

Stop speakin that code!
DominosCEO
DominosCEO
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-30, 00:03

Ok. Stop putting traffic over there, then. You know, premium posters drawing content and all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-30, 00:31

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ok. Stop putting traffic over there, then. You know, premium posters drawing content and all.
flower

Heat and SRC need to invest more money in the Swill so we can get more sports talk here. Mobile is so awful.

Now what's wrong with mobile?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-30, 03:34

I just keep it on classic. Mobile is a disaster.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-30, 09:27

Both you and ghost are disasters as posters. Really fallen off a cliff with your synchronized posting and blatant cries for love in both places. Pretty sure you've lost your luster.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2014-09-30, 09:28; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-30, 09:27

Tanfan! wrote:I just keep it on classic. Mobile is a disaster.
Is that the new marching orders? Nigel isn't the problem anymore, now its mobile?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-09-30, 11:21

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-30, 12:29

I love you guys. I laugh a lot while perusing this place.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2014-09-30, 13:20

Heat Miser wrote:

Now what's wrong with mobile?
works fine for me.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down