Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys?

+10
MSUgöat
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
Ass Dan
SpartanGuard
Dendrobates
75alum
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
14 posters

Go down

Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys? Empty Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys?

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-02, 17:54

I mean really. 8 seasons and counting and it's never gotten old to me. Of course, I grew up in rural Michigan where I interacted with people like that every day so...

Brilliant.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys? Empty Re: Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-02, 17:58

Never seen it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys? Empty Re: Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys?

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-02, 17:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:Never seen it.

Dude... not cool.

A shit leopard can't change its spots Floyd.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-02, 18:00

The League
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-02, 18:14

SeeRockCity wrote:I mean really.  8 seasons and counting and it's never gotten old to me.  Of course, I grew up in rural Michigan where I interacted with people like that every day so...

Brilliant.

Story line is Canadian; Nova Scotia.  I was in Halifax and Dartmouth in July.  No mention of the show or characters.  I wonder why? Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys? 502811600
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-02, 18:17

Death Roe wrote:The League
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The League got old after 2 seasons for me.  It's always sunny is probably close but I couldn't stay with it.  Watched TPB through twice.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-10-02, 18:39

I liked the first movie, but I get tired with the show.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-10-02, 20:16

ATOADASO!! ****ing ATOADASO!!!

I've only seen it through once but I love it. Bubbles is the best, and so are Rickyisms.

Honestly, is there a better comedy on Netflix than Trailer Park Boys? Tumblr_ncdx0ua8aV1tehzmpo1_400
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-02, 22:45

God I hope it's not a samsquanch, I hate those bastards
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-03, 08:51

Never heard of it. I've tried watching some of Always Sunny and just never really laughed. Is that another one that you have to watch a few episodes of? That being said, I don't watch a lot of comedies anymore, other than Community.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-10-03, 09:00

The League is still pretty good. Trailer Park Boys is funny though.
\
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-10-03, 10:04

I was slightly worried that the new season 8 on Netflix would be bad. I was so wrong. Every episode was ****ing gold.
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-03, 10:10

Love the show. Here's one of my favorite scenes.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-03, 13:51

Friends was really good
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-10-03, 14:17

PISS JUGS
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-03, 14:30

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-10-04, 13:41

I've watched the series through a bunch of times, and seen all the movies and specials at least once (most of them multiple times). I also subscribe to Swearnet.

Season 7, while still solid, will always be a bit of a black sheep season to me. Season 8 is one of the best seasons yet, I'm excited for season 9 next year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down