Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover

+8
NigelUno
Ass Dan
kingstonlake
Rodeo Burger
Brock Middlebrook
goodbar
beal99
Rocinante
12 posters

Go down

Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover  Empty Re: Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover

Post by Rocinante Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Seriously, what's the matter with you bro?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover  Empty Re: Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover

Post by beal99 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover  1431518612

...I'm at a conference and I went out with a bunch of people late, late night... was drinking until 3.30 a.m. and had to be back at the conference at 8 a.m. this morning. Went to the breakfast buffet, starving, needing some fu cking protein and I lobbed a couple of hard boiled eggs onto some toast. Bit into my sandwich and BOOM!, the eggs were f ucking cold... OMG, I almost died... nothing worse.

DERPY DERP DERP DERP. DERP DE DERPY DERP DERP
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 pm

that shit is almost as bad as ebola.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 pm

goodbar wrote:that shit is almost as bad as ebola.

Did you not read the thread title? Ebola must be second worst, which of course makes sense.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:14 pm

You can add diarrhea to anything and make it worse.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:16 pm

My dog used to eat its own poop.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:34 pm

kingstonlake wrote:My dog used to eat its own poop.

Would've been way worse if he had been hung over
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Getting beheaded with a dull knife would be way worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:38 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Have you ever stuck your hand in a 5 gallon bucket of hard boiled eggs?

Worse than eating a cold egg?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover  1431518612

...I'm at a conference and I went out with a bunch of people late, late night... was drinking until 3.30 a.m. and had to be back at the conference at 8 a.m. this morning. Went to the breakfast buffet, starving, needing some fu cking protein and I lobbed a couple of hard boiled eggs onto some toast. Bit into my sandwich and BOOM!, the eggs were f ucking cold... OMG, I almost died... nothing worse.

I eat cold hard boiled eggs all the time.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Nothing worse than biting into a cold hard boiled egg when extremely hungover  502811600  

What about cold toast and a warm hard boiled egg? Does reversing the two make a difference
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:32 pm

I've spent the last 7+ hours thinking about this and I honestly can't think of anything worse.

So, o.k., good post.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Have you ever stuck your hand in a 5 gallon bucket of hard boiled eggs?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:09 pm

goodbar wrote:

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

Have you ever falling into a puddle of love
Only to be drenched in forlorn despair?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down