Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB

+10
Punisher98
Spartan Pride
SpartanStu
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
JEK
LoneWolfSparty
goodbar
Giant Moose
14 posters

Go down

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB Empty Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:37

Multiple threads they can't delete. Oh, Noah.  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1494614055 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB Empty Re: Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:39

If you post in one of them, it starts a new thread. Hilarious.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB Empty Re: Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB

Post by goodbar Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:45

I've seen double, triple and even quadruple posts over there before.....but twenty-twople posts???  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1550444538 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:48

goodbar wrote:I've seen double, triple and even quadruple posts over there before.....but twenty-twople posts???  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1550444538 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1966794946 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1494614055 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:49

I think their board is completely broken now. Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:56

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I think their board is completely broken now. Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600

A mod over there pinned it now.  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:07

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB Q6Ybwb4
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:09

spartyon1/SPARTICUSS will be the last poster left there. I'm calling it now.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:13

Fixed, but I just started a thread. The thread topic is:

Way OT; I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with the feds but Jebus
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:15

ConQueso wrote:Once the bugs are worked out, hopefully soon, it's going to be nice.

Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600 
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:16

That board's fall has been meteoric.  Shocked 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:22

DWags wrote:Fixed, but I just started a thread.  The thread topic is:

Way OT; I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with the feds but Jebus

Deleted it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:22

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:23

goodbar wrote:I've seen double, triple and even quadruple posts over there before.....but twenty-twople posts???  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1550444538 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY THAT IS!!! Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1550444538
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 10:34

tGreenWay wrote:

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY THAT IS!!! Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1550444538

Somewhere between eleventy and gynormous.
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:10

A third multiplying thread on Wells now
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:12

Spartan Pride wrote:A third multiplying thread on Wells now

Lol I love it!!
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:15

Did Trevor hire that chick who was responsible for the Affordable Care Act website?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:17

I really shouldn't laugh but it really does feel a lot like karma...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 11:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I really shouldn't laugh but it really does feel a lot like karma...

They should all ban themselves.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:11

I started a thread on Wells and now there are approximately 12 versions of it on the first page.

Also, the software update f-ed with my moderator abilities on Wells, so there is nothing I can do about it. That board is now mostly my thread being repeated over and over again and spam not being deleted.  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1486952199 
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:17

Bizarro Fletch wrote:Also, the software update f-ed with my moderator abilities on Wells 

This presumes that you had any abilities as a moderator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:18

Bizarro Fletch wrote:I started a thread on Wells and now there are approximately 12 versions of it on the first page.

Also, the software update f-ed with my moderator abilities on Wells, so there is nothing I can do about it.  That board is now mostly my thread being repeated over and over again and spam not being deleted.  Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 502811600 Check out the "I knew MMJ laws in MI conflicted with Feds but jebus" threads on tRCMB 1486952199 

Are you Fletch from trcmb or what?  Suspect 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down