Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.

+11
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
Ass Dan
Heat Miser
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
xsanguine
Death Roe
LoneWolfSparty
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Empty Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 19:36

I was trying to walk into my buddy's apartment and two raccoons jumped out from underneath a car and attacked me.  I whipped off my backpack which had books in it and began ****ing their shit up.  They are relentless little bastards and were trying to kill me.  The most vicious things I have ever fought (animal or human), teeth are nuts and crazy ****ing things.  The one to the right is probably in a coma.  The one to the left seems concerned with how much I fucked him up.  They are leaving me alone now.  Fuck you raccoon bitch.  
Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Racoon10

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-10-20, 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Empty Re: Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-20, 19:37

First swans. Then raccoons. You are a puss.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Empty Re: Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-20, 19:38

Holy shit. I can't stop laughing. You're bragging over defeating TWO raccoons?!?!?!

Dude, the pussy must be FLOWING in after that made-up story. You brave warrior.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-20, 19:40

LoneWolfSparty wrote:First swans. Then raccoons. You are a puss.

He took on one swan, on an island by itself, and was victorious.

The next time, two raccoons met defeat by the strap of his backpack.

NEXT SUMMER... Ross encounters his toughest adversary...

Three stray cats....

Ross The Badass starring in... Pussy Slayer!

In Theatres and IMAX 3D

Last edited by Death Roe on 2014-10-20, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-10-20, 19:42

The animal kingdom hates you, bro.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 19:44

Death Roe wrote:Holy shit. I can't stop laughing. You're bragging over defeating TWO raccoons?!?!?!

Dude, the pussy must be FLOWING in after that made-up story. You brave warrior.

Made up, I am not kidding. My legs are bleeding like crazy.  I didn't just knock it out right away, it got me good too but in the end I put it in a coma. Well the dude one. Also, I would like to see you fight a swan and TWO ****ing raccoons. They aren't something a nerd should fuck with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 19:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:The most vicious things I have ever fought (man or human)...

That does sound vicious. Let me know when you figure which they were.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 19:49

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Made up, I am not kidding. My legs are bleeding like crazy.  I didn't just knock it out right away, it got me good too but in the end I put it in a coma. Well the dude one. Also, I would like to see you fight a swan and TWO ****ing raccoons. They aren't something a nerd should fuck with.

You have rabies. The Raccoons won.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 19:50

NigelUno wrote:

You have rabies. The Raccoons won.

Those fucktards don't know there ****ing with some one who has a rabies shot. FUCK EM ALL. FUCK ALL ANIMALS EXECPT MY KING CHARLES CAVALIER.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 19:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Those fucktards don't know there ****ing with some one who has a rabies shot. FUCK EM ALL. FUCK ALL ANIMALS EXECPT MY KING CHARLES CAVALIER.

Oh. Most people don't get rabies shots until after they are bitten. You were smart to think ahead.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 19:56

NigelUno wrote:

Oh. Most people don't get rabies shots until after they are bitten. You were smart to think ahead.
NigelUno wrote:

World is a dangerous place, I can't ****ing go any where without having to whoop some ass. I go the bar, I have to whoop some guys ass. I go on the lake, I have to whoop some swan ass. I go outside, ****ing RACCOONS. FUCK THE WORLD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-20, 19:57

Wait has it been confirmed that SD is Ross? That would be disappointing.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 19:59

SeeRockCity wrote:Wait has it been confirmed that SD is Ross?  That would be disappointing.

Umm no, never, not in a million years. I am who I say I am and if I wasn't, why would I say I am.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 20:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

World is a dangerous place, I can't ****ing go any where without having to whoop some ass. I go the bar, I have to whoop some guys ass. I go on the lake, I have to whoop some swan ass. I go outside, ****ing RACCOONS. FUCK THE WORLD.

Where is the video of you getting in a "fight" with the kid in the parking lot? That was great.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 20:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Umm no, never, not in a million years. I am who I say I am and if I wasn't, why would I say I am.

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Popeye1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-20, 20:12

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  502811600 Welcome back SD.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 20:24

That's a shit hole of a neighborhood. How does it feel to know that you're white trash?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 21:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You let a freaking raccoon bite you ? Baller.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-20, 21:30

You'd think his iPhone 6+ would take a better picture than that piece of crap.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 21:38

Death Roe wrote:You'd think his iPhone 6+ would take a better picture than that piece of crap.

He lives in New York and has a flip phone.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:24

Death Roe wrote:You'd think his iPhone 6+ would take a better picture than that piece of crap.

I haven't gotten it yet bro.....suppose to come in a week (bought it 4 weeks ago). Also, its an iPhone 4 normal, not the best camera.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:26

Ass Dan wrote:That's a shit hole of a neighborhood. How does it feel to know that you're white trash?

Im in lansing dude....fuckk off...college kids don't have the nicest apartments...besides me. You live in Ann Arbor you fuckking twat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-20, 23:29

Can you go ahead and take a pic of yourself in EL tonight with a newspaper, license plate, student ID, etc with a sign that says "I killed some motherfucking coons Spartan Swill" and use MSPaint to block off your face? I promise I won't post it on an NAACP board.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 23:45

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Im in lansing dude....fuckk off...college kids don't have the nicest apartments...besides me. You live in Ann Arbor you fuckking twat.

Thought you were in the frat on Harrison ?

Is that in Lansing ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can you go ahead and take a pic of yourself in EL tonight with a newspaper, license plate, student ID, etc with a sign that says "I killed some motherfucking coons Spartan Swill" and use MSPaint to block off your face? I promise I won't post it on an NAACP board.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-09-30, 19:44; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:47

duffy munn wrote:

Thought you were in the frat on Harrison ?

Is that in Lansing ?

I don't live in the house this year bro. I am at a friends crib in lansing right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 23:50

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't live in the house this year bro. I am at a friends crib in lansing right now.

Doubtful that you have a friend.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-20, 23:51

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:52

duffy munn wrote:

Doubtful that you have a friend.

God your so jealous
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 23:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I hate to burst every one's bubble that calls me fat and some one named ross but I am baller. Check out my KD shirt  tongue

Just got attacked by 2 raccoons, they learned you don't fuck with SD.  Baller10

What's the 265 for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 23:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

God your so jealous

Dude.  You are taking pics of yourself in the mirror.and posting them on an internet message board in an effort to show you are a baller?

And you think anyone is jealous?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 23:55

DWags wrote:

What's the 265 for?

His weight. Fat pussy.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-20, 23:55

NigelUno wrote:

Dude.  You are taking pics of yourself in the mirror.and posting them on an internet message board in an effort to show you are a #baller?

Fixed
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-10-20, 23:55

SeeRockCity wrote:Wait has it been confirmed that SD is Ross? That would be disappointing.
No way it isn't Ross/Steve. The pattern of chest-beating threads and posts is consistent for both bi-polar and narcissistic personality disorders.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:56

NigelUno wrote:

Dude.  You are taking pics of yourself in the mirror.and posting them on an internet message board in an effort to show you are a baller?

Im high as fuck, I do what I want when I want when Im high. Just got back from the dispensary. picked up 15 brownies, 15 suckers, and 2 ounces. suck my dick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-20, 23:58

The Pantry wrote:No way it isn't Ross/Steve.  The pattern of chest-beating threads and posts is consistent for both bi-polar and narcissistic personality disorders.

Did you every think people fuck around on the internet? Unlike you people who take your real life seriously on a message board. I could give two shits. I change usernames all the time and create a new personality. Its all the awesomeness of the internet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 23:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Did you every think people fuck around on the internet? Unlike you people who take your real life seriously on a message board. I could give two shits .

Could you give 3?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-21, 00:01

NigelUno wrote:

Could you give 3?

Suck my dick. I am a baller that gets pussy whenever I want. Nerd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-10-21, 00:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Did you every think people fuck around on the internet? Unlike you people who take your real life seriously on a message board. I could give two shits. I change usernames all the time and create a new personality. Its all the awesomeness of the internet.
Have you considered getting back on the lithium? I think it would be good for you
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-21, 00:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Im high as fuck, I do what I want when I want when Im high. Just got back from the dispensary. picked up 15 brownies, 15 suckers, and 2 ounces. suck my dick.

How much did mommy pay for the stash ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next