Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page

+9
SpartanGuard
tanfan!
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
beal99
WhiteBoyHatcher
Ass Dan
13 posters

Go down

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  Empty Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-21, 17:44

Is here. Check out some of these comments.

http://firepatnarduzzi.blogspot.com/2009/09/coming-soon.html?m=1#comment-form
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  Empty Re: Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-21, 17:55

Haha...Kilbridge and Rexrode are mocking it on the Twitter machine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  Empty Re: Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page

Post by beal99 2014-10-21, 18:01

"The man has got to go. He does not make in-game adjustments. He does not make out-of-game adjustments. He does not prepare his players. He needs to be let go immediately."

Please eject yourself into the sun.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-10-21, 18:02

Haha, Bolley

i hope they didn't fire coach duzzi
cuz he make dem boys play good football
and cuz i donate my cheddar to help football
except for the cheddar donate tRCMB dat was stolen

Doesn't feel like a true Bolley post.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-21, 18:10

Never seen that before. Hire an NFL DC. Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-21, 18:13

Careful, don't give tanny too much attention. He actually might start coming back to this place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-21, 18:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Careful, don't give tanny too much attention. He actually might start coming back to this place.

Don't worry, if there's one thing we can be sure of, it's that Tanfan loves tCock. That old man just can't leave tCock alone. Day and night, he's on tCock. Crazy obsession he's got
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-21, 18:59

Sorry but you are not allowed to bring up Nardog and Tanner like this.

You guys are bonars.

On the other hand, it's perfectly ok for Tanfan to bring up JLS and his supporters 8 years later. ( even if they never really supported John L.)

Double standard is in full force.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-21, 19:42

Guys guys guys. It's not me. Funny stuff but not me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-21, 19:44

I don't have the time nor the stamina to pull something like that off. You people have to understand I wasn't the only person who felt that way about narduzzi. There were many others but using me as your scapegoat is hilgayrious.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-21, 19:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Haha...Kilbridge and Rexrode are mocking it on the Twitter machine.

Can you post a link .

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2014-10-21, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-10-21, 19:57

Related to Jimmy Claussen's Butt Plug...the one screencap I have from that night (well, that and two emu's getting it on):

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  Jchz810
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-21, 20:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Careful, don't give tanny too much attention. He actually might start coming back to this place.

Awe, You make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Ghost mentioned the bullshit and I had to check it out. Nice to see you pussies are making stuff up about me. God you are pathetic.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-21, 21:54

Tanfan! wrote:

Awe, You make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Ghost mentioned the bullshit and I had to check it out. Nice to see you pussies are making stuff up about me. God you are pathetic.

Go back and hang out with the other social misfits loser
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-21, 22:08

Tanfan! wrote:

I know, right?

I mean, you never wanted Nardog fired. Oh...wait.

#Eviscerated
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-21, 22:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Go back and hang out with the other social misfits loser

Let me get this straight. TANNY won't play with us so let's find a way anyway to attack him. Oh I know. Let's accuse him of making a blog about wanting narduzzi fired that's dated 2009. Your obsession with me makes me feel high as a kite. I know you are thinking about me. Your feelings are hurt. I get it. Get over it. You guys are just not in my league.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2014-10-21, 22:25

Tanfan! wrote:

Let me get this straight. TANNY won't play with us so let's find a way anyway to attack him. Oh I know. Let's accuse him of making a blog about wanting narduzzi fired that's dated 2009. Your obsession with me makes me feel high as a kite. I know you are thinking about me. Your feelings are hurt. I get it. Get over it. You guys are just not in my league.

Brah it's the internet
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-10-21, 22:49

ROFL nice site Tanner!!!

Last edited by Nordic on 2014-10-21, 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-21, 23:10

gHost Spartan wrote:As a close, personal friend of Tanfan, I can assure you dorks that he did not create that.... what is it? A blog spot? Keep in mind, Tanny couldn't even figure out how to adjust the settings to block text messages from appearing on his iPhone screen.

This was pretty obvious actually. At least if you're semi-observant. It's pretty pathetic but after being on the same message board as someone for 15-20 years you can pretty much recognize writing styles, traits, etc. No way was that manfan. I know he was guilty of premature assessment of 'Duzzi but he lacks the energy or the kind of writing acumen to string that many sentences together without throwing in a "bwaaaa" or a "haters" or a "blowers".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 13:16

Nordic wrote:ROFL nice site Tanner!!!

I thought the graphics were lame, but thanks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-22, 13:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

This was pretty obvious actually. At least if you're semi-observant. It's pretty pathetic but after being on the same message board as someone for 15-20 years you can pretty much recognize writing styles, traits, etc. No way was that manfan. I know he was guilty of premature assessment of 'Duzzi but he lacks the energy or the kind of writing acumen to string that many sentences together without throwing in a "bwaaaa" or a "haters" or a "blowers".

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  685334576
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-10-22, 13:19

Killer styling tanner, you just need to add a message board and that fucker will take off.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-22, 13:22

meh.. I was at the Youngstown State game last year when Spartan "fans" were booing the offense and the quarterback while the student section was chanting the name of some quarterback that coaching staff decided not to play.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-22, 13:28

Who made the site is unimportant. I just found it humorous that someone of the tanfan school of thought took the time to make that page.

Yeah, he probably didn't come up with it. I'm sure he was in some way an inspiration to the guy who did. That's all.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-22, 13:32

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Brah it's the internet

Tanfan's "fire narduzzi" blogspot page  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down