Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill

+4
Mentalstate
duffy munn
Ass Dan
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill Empty CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 21:55

CROOTING!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill Empty Re: CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-24, 21:57

Agreed. I love that guy. We all speculate on croots and he types two lines that remind us all that we don't know shit.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill Empty Re: CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 22:00

Every time he posts I wonder who he is and how he knows so much. Was he really coached by Duffy ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-24, 22:03

duffy munn wrote:Every time he posts I wonder who he is and how he knows so much. Was he really coached by Duffy ?

To be fair to him, he never said what Duffy coached him in.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 22:08

duffy munn wrote:Every time he posts I wonder who he is and how he knows so much.

I used to wonder how Opti knew so much.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Macks 2014-04-24, 23:00

duffy munn wrote:Every time he posts I wonder who he is and how he knows so much. Was he really coached by Duffy ?

Based on what i've gathered he did play under Duffy, although not sure how significant his role was. He has referenced his former teammates before. I think he does some coaching work (or used to) at the high school level in Ohio, so he has a lot of contacts in Ohio and the midwest (and MSU in specific of course) that give him some info. I know some people think he's full of it but he's been right too often for it to just be pure chance. Definitely has some sort of insider info.
Macks
Macks
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-24, 23:03

NigelUno wrote:

I used to wonder how Opti knew so much.

Did you PM Opti to invite him over here ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 23:08

duffy munn wrote:

Did you PM Opti to invite him over here ?

No. You can though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-24, 23:09

Mentalstate wrote:

To be fair to him, he never said what Duffy coached him in.

Perhaps he was coached in the fine, yet difficult to master art of fingerblasting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-24, 23:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Perhaps he was coached in the fine, yet difficult to master art of fingerblasting.

Well, his username would be Coched bye Blanch.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-24, 23:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

That type of panty destroying power can't be coached, gotta be born with it
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill Empty ABSOLUTELY....SS needs CBD...

Post by ancientspartan 2014-04-25, 06:43

For his great insights into Spartan Football with a sound experience and knowledge base.  Along with AndyH, I can think of no better additions, and was sooooo happy to see AndyH's video post here this morning. CoachedbyDuffy would make a solid addition to tSwill 2275418548
ancientspartan
ancientspartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down