Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As God as my witness: fridge addition

+11
aualum06
Wally Fairway
Cameron
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
DWags
15 posters

Go down

As God as my witness: fridge addition  Empty As God as my witness: fridge addition

Post by DWags 2020-07-27, 21:31

If you’re gracious enough to do the shopping, why would you come home and take perfectly sliced lunch neat ham and not put it in the lunch meat drawer? Why would you plan a potato salad with green onions tomorrow and not take the extra second to put them in the veggie drawer? I love her to death. Swear I wouldn’t cheat on her with a younger hotter woman. She’s cool as hell and when she’s drunk and asking why the fuck Maxwell cant throw it to our guys like cousins did I’d do it with her right then But at this point she had to be doing shut to drive me nuts. Or not thinking about my idiosyncratic problems.

I’m serious. Just put the shit where it belongs. I’m a reasonable person. It takes two seconds.

Thanks for letting me vent.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

As God as my witness: fridge addition  Empty Re: As God as my witness: fridge addition

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-27, 21:34

#teamMrWags

Mine puts her empty caffeine free diet cokes cans on the counter. Why? What is the reason? The empties go in the pantry in the case box. Why add an extra step?

Women.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

As God as my witness: fridge addition  Empty Re: As God as my witness: fridge addition

Post by DWags 2020-07-27, 21:35

kingstonlake wrote:#teamMrWags

Mine puts her empty caffeine free diet cokes cans on the counter. Why? What is the reason? The empties go in the pantry in the case box. Why add an extra step?

Women.

Exactly. A task that would add twenty seconds or less to your day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-27, 21:36

Example B

Mine puts dirty dishes in the sink with the garbage disposal. Wtf. Put them in the sink WITHOUT the disposal. In case, ya know, someone wants to use the disposal....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-27, 21:39

Can I make a third edition? Or did it have to be an addition? Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-07-27, 22:05

Did you think turkeys could fly?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-07-28, 04:37

I have to say, I'm surprised. This sounds like something a man would do.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-28, 06:14

Dendrobates wrote:I have to say, I'm surprised. This sounds like something a man would do.

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-28, 07:27

Dendrobates wrote:I have to say, I'm surprised. This sounds like something a man would do.

^
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-07-28, 07:29

kingstonlake wrote:Example B

Mine puts dirty dishes in the sink with the garbage disposal. Wtf. Put them in the sink WITHOUT the disposal. In case, ya know, someone wants to use the disposal....

We don't have a garbage disposal since we have a septic system. But somehow both strainers are always laying off to the side after the wife makes something in the kitchen. How the eff is that even possible?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-28, 09:18

funny the things that drive otherwise happily married couples insane.

apparently, my wife hates it when I come in from a run or a bike ride and hang my sweaty clothes on various door knobs to dry (I'm not gonna wad sweaty workout clothes up and throw them in the clothes hamper.. they should be dry, right?).

what drives me insane about my lovely wife of 26 years is similar to what DWags said. I am a beacon of anti-clutter. I hate stuff just laying on coffee tables, countertops, dining room tables, etc (sweaty clothes on door knobs are okay) - so if she leaves, say, a butter knife sitting on the countertop I feel my chest tighten. As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-28, 09:30

This is by design guys. Little passive aggressive things, sometimes done subconsciously & often on a timeline measured in years, to establish/challenge control.

Or it's a tit for tat thing. You've made some minor transgression recently & she's trying to "get you back". Except she's not going to tell you any of that. You're supposed to figure it all out on your own & correct your ways.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-07-28, 09:37

Or she does it because she likes fucking with you

I do stupid shit to my husband because it’s fun to watch him squirm As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-07-28, 11:59

Gotta say, you married people are making a dynamite argument for living alone right now.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2020-07-28, 12:02

DWags wrote:If you’re gracious enough to do the shopping, why would you come home and take perfectly sliced lunch neat ham and not put it in the lunch meat drawer?  Why would you plan a potato salad with green onions tomorrow and not take the extra second to put them in the veggie drawer?  I love her to death. Swear I wouldn’t cheat on her with a younger hotter woman. She’s cool as hell and when she’s drunk and asking why the fuck Maxwell cant throw it to our guys like cousins did I’d do it with her right then   But at this point she had to be doing shut to drive me nuts. Or not thinking about my idiosyncratic problems.  

I’m serious. Just put the shit where it belongs. I’m a reasonable person.  It takes two seconds.  

Thanks for letting me vent.  
As God as my witness: fridge addition  Tenor
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-28, 12:25

Cameron wrote:Gotta say, you married people are making a dynamite argument for living alone right now.
my wife is much cooler than I am.

(not exactly a feat to brag about.. but she's really cool).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-07-28, 12:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:Gotta say, you married people are making a dynamite argument for living alone right now.

I certainly don't want to deal with other people's sweaty workout clothes hanging from all my doorknobs. Your wife must be a saint.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-28, 12:51

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I certainly don't want to deal with other people's sweaty workout clothes hanging from all my doorknobs. Your wife must be a saint.
that is the least of which that makes her a saint.

thanks, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-07-28, 13:26

There is always some quirk that will drive you crazy about the other person. And then after a while, you do shit on purpose for shits and giggles. Husband does it to me too. I guess it’s how we keep things interesting .
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-07-28, 14:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do you keep her in the fridge?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-28, 14:09

Heat Miser wrote:This is by design guys. Little passive aggressive things, sometimes done subconsciously & often on a timeline measured in years, to establish/challenge control.

Or it's a tit for tat thing. You've made some minor transgression recently & she's trying to "get you back". Except she's not going to tell you any of that. You're supposed to figure it all out on your own & correct your ways.

Damn. Hmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-28, 14:10

Dendrobates wrote:Or she does it because she likes fucking with you

I do stupid shit to my husband because it’s fun to watch him squirm As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600

This too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-07-28, 14:39

aualum06 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: my wife is much cooler than I am.

As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-28, 14:43

Dendrobates wrote:Or she does it because she likes fucking with you

Bitch. As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-07-28, 20:00

Dammit, she did it again.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-28, 20:00

Jake from State Farm wrote:Dammit, she did it again.

Your wife's name is Britney?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-07-28, 20:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Dammit, she did it again.

Your wife's name is Britney?

As God as my witness: fridge addition  Briney10
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-07-28, 20:08

Bitch can't load the dishwasher right to save her life...

Also, why put the plastic sink things in the disposal sink? Blocks the disposal and catches the crud you want to dispose of... just why?

(26 years)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-28, 20:24

aualum06 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: my wife is much cooler than I am.

As God as my witness: fridge addition  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down