Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold, tired and disappointed

+15
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
Code_Warrior
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
beal99
pulling69
Death Roe
SeeRockCity
Heat Miser
Rocinante
MasonGuy
Frank Gallagher
75alum
19 posters

Go down

Cold, tired and disappointed Empty Cold, tired and disappointed

Post by 75alum 2014-11-08, 23:40

This is what happens when the other team plays a perfect game. Fuck! Really wanted more.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Cold, tired and disappointed Empty Re: Cold, tired and disappointed

Post by Frank Gallagher 2014-11-08, 23:58

I'd like to think they played perfect, but that's not the case.OSU turned the ball over twice, and we have no turnovers. We sImply have been exposed with a weak team that hasn't really played anyone this year.
Frank Gallagher
Frank Gallagher
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-11-09, 00:12

Frank Gallagher wrote:I'd like to think they played perfect, but that's not the case.OSU turned the ball over twice, and we have no turnovers. We sImply have been exposed with a weak team that hasn't really played anyone this year.

That doesn't work. Sorry sad boy, but you need to grieve differently.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-09, 00:30

Frank Gallagher wrote:I'd like to think they played perfect, but that's not the case.OSU turned the ball over twice, and we have no turnovers. We sImply have been exposed with a weak team that hasn't really played anyone this year.

Who the fuck is this guy? One of those self haters that shows up to gloat when the team loses, or is it tanfan?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-11-09, 00:37

Rocinante wrote:

Who the fuck is this guy? One of those self haters that shows up to gloat when the team loses, or is it tanfan?

I'm sure it's one of the usual suspects.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-11-09, 00:43

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'm sure it's one of the usual suspects.

Whatever. Vent away Frank Gallagher. But I think you'll find that this veteran message board thinks you are a pussy.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-11-09, 00:44

I'm pretty sure Frank Gallagher is BostonUSpartan.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-11-09, 00:54

Rocinante wrote:

Posted from Flint
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-11-09, 02:34

75alum wrote:This is what happens when the other team plays a perfect game. Fuck! Really wanted more.

Perfect? No sir, it's called our defense looking like Swiss cheese
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-11-09, 02:40

Our offense is 1.5 times as good as last year, but our defense is 0.5 times as good. I miss Darqueze so much it hurts. That motherfucker shut down half the field, and Trae was much better as a CB2 than he is as a CB1...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-11-09, 02:47

I was strangely calm about the loss. Barely even disappointed. I mean....we're not as good as I/we thought we were. Not even close. It's ok to be wrong. That in and of itself is disappointing, but I think I would be tons more upset if we had lost a close game that we should have won or something. We got boat raced. Credit to OSU and Barrett. They are way better than us.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-09, 02:47

I bet Bob is really sad tonight.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-11-09, 02:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was strangely calm about the loss. Barely even disappointed. I mean....we're not as good as I/we thought we were. Not even close. It's ok to be wrong. That in and of itself is disappointing, but I think I would be tons more upset if we had lost a close game that we should have won or something. We got boat raced. Credit to OSU and Barrett. They are way better than us.
Yeah, that's how I feel. Better to find out now than get trucked in a playoff game. Now I can relax and stop paying attention to the playoff scenarios.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-11-09, 02:59

Code_Warrior wrote:
Yeah, that's how I feel. Better to find out now than get trucked in a playoff game. Now I can relax and stop paying attention to the playoff scenarios.

I would much rather get trucked in a playoff game. Losing to Oregon at Autzen was respectable. Getting raped by OSU in EL is goddamn embarrassing. It's clear to me now that we're not one of the 4 best teams in the country, but I'd rather find that out by getting trucked by Alabama or equivalent on a neutral field, rather than getting our shit pushed in by OSU in Spartan Stadium. The B1G is absolute dogshit; I'd prefer that we were the dog that took the shit, rather than being OSU's chew toy...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-11-09, 03:02

Cameron wrote:

I would much rather get trucked in a playoff game. Losing to Oregon at Autzen was respectable. Getting raped by OSU in EL is goddamn embarrassing. It's clear to me now that we're not one of the 4 best teams in the country, but I'd rather find that out by getting trucked by Alabama or equivalent on a neutral field, rather than getting our shit pushed in by OSU in Spartan Stadium. The B1G is absolute dogshit; I'd prefer that we were the dog that took the shit, rather than being OSU's chew toy...
I never want to repeat that jail sexing we took from Alabama.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-11-09, 03:10

Code_Warrior wrote:
I never want to repeat that jail sexing we took from Alabama.

I'd rather have our small intestines infiltrated by Crimson Tide cocks than to lose a home game to the fuckeyes. At least Alabama was national champion caliber. This OSU team would get fucked doggy-style by any of the top 5 teams in the nation. Much more embarrassing for us to get jailsexed at home by tOSU than to lose to Bama in a bowl game down south.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-11-09, 03:19

Cameron wrote:

I'd rather have our small intestines infiltrated by Crimson Tide cocks than to lose a home game to the fuckeyes. At least Alabama was national champion caliber. This OSU team would get fucked doggy-style by any of the top 5 teams in the nation. Much more embarrassing for us to get jailsexed at home by tOSU than to lose to Bama in a bowl game down south.

No. This OSU team is really good. We caught them at the wrong time of the year. I'd rather play Mississippi state or Florida state than OSU again.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-11-09, 03:29

Maybe we'll see. If OSU is lucky enough to get into the top 4 by the end of the year, I predict the'll get RAPED by whichever team they play. I've been known to be extremely wrong, though...

I agree on FSU, they're not very strong this year. The SEC teams, though, they're head and shoulders above everyone else, and it pains me to admit that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Gallagher 2014-11-09, 04:07

Ass Dan wrote:

No. This OSU team is really good. We caught them at the wrong time of the year. I'd rather play Mississippi state or Florida state than OSU again.

I agree that this is an inopportune time to play them, but let's be serious. They would still get destroyed by both FSU and Miss St.
Frank Gallagher
Frank Gallagher
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-11-09, 07:28

Sunday morning and dreading the talking heads with their told you so bullshit.  When I said perfect game, I meant Barret.  Best he's looked all season.  Definately his best game.  I wish our O would have run more.  They seemed to be able to move the ball and eat clock.  Not scoring on the second OSU muffed punt turnover was unforgiveable and could have been the game. The D found that "quicksand" mentioned in the replacements.  Terrible angles on tackles.  Could not adjust to their O.  Hands down worst effort all year.  Yeah it sucks not to have guys like Bullough and Denard but they're gone.  Nardawg has work to do.  On the plus side I'm kinder to my liver at the game than at home.....Neutral
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-09, 08:10

Barrett is a very good qb. Kid knows how to read what a defense is giving him. I know his staff catches reads as well but its another thing to execute. He is twice the qb Miller is. Millers OSU career is done now. He would always try to hit a home run when he carried the ball. Barrett hit holes and took what was there.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-09, 08:46

Frank Gallagher is a drunken and drug addicted con artist. When he is not in a bar or face down in his own vomit in some drug house, he is out trying to file fake lawsuits or game the system in some other way. I know Frank and I am surprised by a number of things: that he has heard of MSU, knows about the Internet, and cares enough about MSU to spend time on the Internet talking about MSU. He should get off the Internet and go take care of his 65820 kids.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-09, 08:58

Cameron wrote:

You sound like you have some serious sexual hang ups that you need to work through.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-11-09, 08:59

This fanbase is a disgrace. The team deserves better. Every pussy Spartan sold their ticket to an osu fan.

There's no way we win the big ten next year either with our schedule and weak ass defense. Very disappointing loss that will linger for awhile. Just gives the bucks more ammo saying we would disappear soon
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-09, 09:20

Stoops21 wrote:This fanbase is a disgrace. The team deserves better. Every pussy Spartan sold their ticket to an osu fan.

This...

Stoops21 wrote: no way we win the big ten next year either with our schedule and weak ass defense. Very disappointing loss that will linger for awhile. Just gives the bucks more ammo saying we would disappear soon

...does not match this. I mean, the second part of your post is the very behavior you're pissed off about.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-09, 09:45

gHost Spartan wrote:Can't win 'em all.

You sure? Like, you're totally positive about that?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-11-09, 19:52

Cameron wrote:

Go to bed, son, you're drunk. Cold, tired and disappointed 2267303065
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-09, 19:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was strangely calm about the loss. Barely even disappointed. I mean....we're not as good as I/we thought we were. Not even close. It's ok to be wrong. That in and of itself is disappointing, but I think I would be tons more upset if we had lost a close game that we should have won or something. We got boat raced. Credit to OSU and Barrett. They are way better than us.

The one thing about sports, sooner or later your team is going to suck. Just gotta appreciate the good times because they don't last forever.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down