Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again?

+14
Rodeo Burger
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Code_Warrior
HT
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Empty Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again?

Post by DWags Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 7:33

Domestic violence. Captain of a big ten football team. News story. Message board. Seems appropriate. I'll wait on why I shouldn't. I mean we discussed the NFL domestic violence.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Empty Re: Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again?

Post by Turtleneck Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 7:37

Will likely be promoted to head coach.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Empty Re: Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again?

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 8:37

DWags wrote:Domestic violence. Captain of a big ten football team. News story. Message board. Seems appropriate. I'll wait on why I shouldn't. I mean we discussed the NFL domestic violence.

I called the pick 6 last night in the chat. That's real news.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 8:44

http://mgoblog.com/content/frank-clark-arrested-domestic-violence-charge

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:12

Well damn...
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:18

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Image10

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:19

I think I was aware that something happened, but I'm not fully aware.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:20

This is not good news for a program that is tired of being embarrassed, and a Prez who keeps dropping hints that he wants to de-emphasize football.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:22

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 1486952199 to everyone in this thread. Bringing it strong, spraying suppressing fire in all directions.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:40

Was he one of the guys wearing a Legends Jersey?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:41

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://mgoblog.com/content/frank-clark-arrested-domestic-violence-charge

The Larry Foote comments are hilarious. Thanks to Foote for running his mouth (again) this week.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:44

Bobby sak understands how serious we take domestic violence around here at tSwill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 9:57

Somebody woke up Hoke to give him the news.  

Said a Michigan spokesperson: "We are aware of the report and are gathering more information."

Michigan's Frank Clark Arrested
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:18

Well damn now it's unlikely they'll have a felon as a game day captain on Senior day this week. Mr. Foote will be sorely disappointed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:Well damn now it's unlikely they'll have a felon as a game day captain on Senior day this week.   Mr. Foote will be sorely disappointed.

Has Hoke even named Captains yet ? I thought he was waiting until mid-December ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:31

duffy munn wrote:

Has Hoke even named Captains yet ? I thought he was waiting until mid-December ?

Those who stay will be Captains.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:33

Larry Foote did say Michigan has to start recruiting more guys like Clark.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 10:39

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://mgoblog.com/content/frank-clark-arrested-domestic-violence-charge

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 1966794946

OhioWolverine98
MGoPoints: 7

Hello All,

I work as a police officer in Perkins Township(the arresting agency). Although I don't want to give out too much information about this situation, Mr. Clark was booked last night on a possible Domestic Disturbance. From what I have gathered speaking with some people close to the situation, the accusing party(who is a female residing in Perkins Twp) is a known commodity for wrongfully accusing men of wrongdoing in domestic violence cases. Due to the serious nature of Domestic Violence, it is department policy to detain all accused individuals within the jurisdiction. However, from my knowledge of this particular individual accusing him, all charges will likely be dismissed in the not too distant future,

Thank you, and I would advise against jumping to any conclusions.

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Kevin-Bacon-All-is-well-remain-calm
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Empty obsession: frank Clark arrested for domestic assault

Post by Ass Dan Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:05

I, for one, am shocked.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2014/11/16/michigan-football-frank-clark/19129527/
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:06

God dammit
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:13

ass Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 502811600 Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:19

Thanks, Scoop.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:27

Dwags' thread title is terrible. I blame him
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:28

AssDent is right, we need two threads to contain our outrage at scUM sullying the good name of the B1G Ten.

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 12:02; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:31

SpartanInNH wrote:

He was framed I tell ya, framed!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:33

This is why you will never be a mod here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:35

LooseGoose wrote:

He was framed I tell ya, framed!!

Could maybe also go with "the bitch deserved it defense" that's always a fun one.

MERICA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:38

DWags wrote:This is why you will never be a mod here.
Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 502811600
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 11:42

DWags wrote:This is why you will never be a mod here.

Merge!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 12:00

Won't play. He's having some "family issues"

Signed,

Fred Flintstone
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 12:18

SpartanInNH wrote:

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? 1966794946

Would it be ok with Bobby Sak if I told the board Frank Clark got arrested again? Kevin-Bacon-All-is-well-remain-calm
Well it is pretty standard for police offers to discuss cases on internet message boards. I believe this guy 100%.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 12:27

DWags wrote:

Could maybe also go with "the bitch deserved it defense" that's always a fun one.

MERICA.

Move to strike, arguementatve and makes assumptions not in evidence.

(There are no reports that say the victim was a female)
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 14:17

More heartbreak in Ann Arbor today:

Nick Baumgardner ‏@nickbaumgardner 2h2 hours ago
RT @RapSheet: Jim Harbaugh is no longer on the #Dolphins radar .... His wife wants to stay in the Bay Area. Hello #Raiders
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 0:19

This story has some ugly details if true.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 8:06

DWags wrote:Domestic violence. Captain of a big ten football team. News story. Message board. Seems appropriate. I'll wait on why I shouldn't. I mean we discussed the NFL domestic violence.
until this thread, I truly had no idea who Frank Clark was.. thanks, dude.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 8:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bobby sak understands how serious we take domestic violence around here at tSwill
it's right up there with alleged rape and sexual abuse of children.. but only when it's associated with football teams that we perceive to be a threat.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 8:08

DWags wrote:This story has some ugly details if true.

Yeah, beating up his pregnant girlfriend. The guy is a real class act.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 8:48

Just reading this story.

According to Hurt, she and Clark began to argue while lying on the bed in their room at the Maui Sands Resort and Indoor Waterpark. She got angry, threw a TV remote control at him, and he responded by trying to restrain her on the bed. She told Curran that she tried to get loose by biting his nose. Then she said he pushed her head into the bed, they got off the bed and he punched her in the face, knocking her back and breaking a lamp. She stated that she threw an alarm clock at him as he prepared to leave the room.
Her two juvenile brothers offered more graphic accounts to Curran, pinning more blame on Clark. One of the brothers told police that Clark drank at least a fifth of Hennessy. Hurt underwent a portable breath test that measured .000%.
The brothers said they saw Clark hitting their sister and one said Clark had her against a wall, grabbing her by the throat, picking her off the ground and slamming her down.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 10:08

If this guy gets booted off the team, what are his chances of making it in the NFL?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 10:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's right up there with alleged rape and sexual abuse of children.. but only when it's associated with football teams that we perceive to be a threat.

WTF ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next