Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday

3 posters

Go down

I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday Empty I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-23, 08:46

Well played MCC, filter in some very fine athletes, play upper division schools all year, roll the likes of Detroit Country Day 30-0 in the regular season.......

Then thump your chest like you accomplished something when you get to pound public school Munising, a legitimate D8 school where some of the kids have a 60 minute ride for the privilege of going to school, then football practice since August, then another hour ride and homework. Maybe you can ball it up in baseball season in the tee league division and rush the diamond like you won the world series. Bitches......I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday 1486952199
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday Empty Re: I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday

Post by DWags 2014-11-23, 08:50

kingstonlake wrote:Well played MCC, filter in some very fine athletes, play upper division schools all year, roll the likes of Detroit Country Day 30-0 in the regular season.......

Then thump your chest like you accomplished something when you get to pound public school Munising, a legitimate D8 school where some of the kids have a 60 minute ride for the privilege of going to school, then football practice since August, then another hour ride and homework. Maybe you can ball it up in baseball season in the tee league division and rush the diamond like you won the world series. Bitches......I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday 1486952199

Are you saying there's a flaw in our playoff system in michigan? McCabe said years ago that if your school gives any assistance to any athlete for going there you shouldn't be in the MHSAA playoffs. I think he's right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday Empty Re: I hope division 8 recruiting juggernaught Muskegon Catholic Central takes pride in their inevitable state championship Friday

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-23, 09:06

DWags wrote:

Are you saying there's a flaw in our playoff system in michigan? McCabe said years ago that if your school gives any assistance to any athlete for going there you shouldn't be in the MHSAA playoffs. I think he's right.

I just think its a gutless way to stockpile championships and records.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-11-28, 13:02

31-6 F MCC
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-11-28, 20:54

I'm sure the kids on that team don't give two fucks what you think.

The system is shit.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down