Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship

+5
Space Lord
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Green Note
9 posters

Go down

Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship Empty Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship

Post by Green Note 2015-04-05, 08:39

ACUI Collegiate Division 3 National Clay Target Championship

Michigan State did not compete.

So the question is why the hell not?

MSU have a team?
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship Empty Re: Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-27, 21:45

These questions often keep me up at night.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship Empty Re: Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-27, 21:50

Me, too. I might not be able to sleep for another couple of hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-28, 08:10

Congrats to a great school. I love Hillsdale.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-11-28, 08:32

The targets had engraved images of Barack Obama.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 08:37

Space Lord wrote:The targets had engraved images of Barack Obama.  
Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship 502811600

over the weekend I saw a commercial for that place.. I wasn't sure what it was advertising until the very end.. so I felt kinda bad for the people in it and then once I realized what it was for at the very end, I was like "oh.. okay - yeah makes sense"....Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-28, 08:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

over the weekend I saw a commercial for that place.. I wasn't sure what it was advertising until the very end.. so I felt kinda bad for the people in it and then once I realized what it was for at the very end, I was like "oh.. okay - yeah makes sense"....Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship 502811600

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 08:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Hillsdale College Wins ACUI Division 3 Clay Target Championship 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 10:47

Does Hillsdale give out a degree for having an affair with your son's wife? Asking for a friend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 10:48

tGreenWay wrote:Does Hillsdale give out a degree for having an affair with your son's wife? Asking for a friend.
I think you actually get promoted for sleeping with your son's wife - it's a perk reserved only for employees.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Does Hillsdale give out a degree for having an affair with your son's wife? Asking for a friend.
I think you actually get promoted for sleeping with your son's wife - it's a perk reserved only for employees.

Line up yer womenz, I wanna be president.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-11-28, 12:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

But only if after dumping her, your son's wife exercises her second amendment rights by shooting herself in a scenic hill top gazebo overlooking the college's arboretum. I wonder if she was trained by the clay target shooting team.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 12:26

Space Lord wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

But only if after dumping her, your son's wife exercises her second amendment rights by shooting herself in a scenic hill top gazebo overlooking the college's arboretum.  I wonder if she was trained by the clay target shooting team.
it was very tragic.. but it's the sort of thing that's made possible when you subscribe to some bizarre doctrine and align yourself with such people that you have to basically carry on a second life of deception... when you can't be be honest with yourself, how can you be honest with family, friends and colleagues?

ya gotta figure if he lived in a compassionate, supportive environment, he could've admitted his mistakes and received support and assistance. Instead, the cult he chose to align himself with led to years of dreadful deceit and devastation through suicide.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 12:57

Can't remember: Was she pregnant by her FIL?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 12:58

That might've been the added storyline from the Law & Order that followed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 13:16

tGreenWay wrote:Can't remember: Was she pregnant by her FIL?
I don't know.

she was doin' him, though - and he happened to be the president of the fine college.

on the upside, they just won the ACUI Division III Clay Target Championship.. so they are restoring the honor of what once was a very proud institution.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-28, 13:43

gHost Spartan wrote:

During the last 8 years, when we camped, the family had a tradition of writing "OBAMA" in ash on a log before throwing it on the fire.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 13:56

TheReal_LWS wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

During the last 8 years, when we camped, the family had a tradition of writing "OBAMA" in ash on a log before throwing it on the fire.

It's a special thing when a solidly faux christian family can come together and wish death upon a US president. Even more so when they pretend it's they who are doing the killing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-28, 13:59

Hey Bee,
Curious, when you "christians" were camping as a family, and you had to hang your food to keep the bears from stealing everything like a common hooded thug, did you write Obama on the noose, too?
Family time; it's a good thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-11-28, 15:54

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

It's a special thing when a solidly faux christian family can come together and wish death upon a US president. Even more so when they pretend it's they who are doing the killing.
PTL
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 08:43

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You seem angry.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-30, 09:45

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You seem angry.

More or less angry than pretending to burn president Obama?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord 2017-11-30, 10:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You seem angry.

More or less angry than pretending to burn president Obama?
Of course there are degrees of anger but they have little to do with being just plain twisted.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 10:30

yeah because writing someone's name on a log is the same as wanting them to literally be burned. lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 10:34

I tried to find the commercial for this fine institution of higher education that I referred to.. can't find it on YouTube.

it was pretty funny, though... and strange.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-30, 11:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:yeah because writing someone's name on a log is the same as wanting them to literally be burned. lol!

That sounds like some psycho voodoo shit, LWS.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-30, 11:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:yeah because writing someone's name on a log is the same as wanting them to literally be burned. lol!

I just think it’s weird. Very very very very weird. If someone I know in real life said “hey I’ve done this thing every time I’ve gone camping for 8 years” I’d be like, “that’s super fucking weird.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-30, 12:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I'd agree if I thought there was any power in it at all. There isn't. It was just a funny thing we did.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down