Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them?

+14
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
steveschneider
Snake Plissken
Rod Porkmore
SpartanInNH
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Code_Warrior
kingstonlake
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
18 posters

Go down

If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them? Empty If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 11/28/2014, 12:20 pm

Having a hard time with this. Really sick of the B1G shitting. I don't necessarily "hate" OSU but Urbz is a sleazeball, and their fans get on my nerves. What say you?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them? Empty Re: If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/28/2014, 12:24 pm

I feel about the same. God damn their fans are worse that scUM fans back when scUM didn't suck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them? Empty Re: If tOSU makes the playoffs, will you be tooting for them?

Post by Cameron 11/28/2014, 12:26 pm

I'll be rooting for OSU-Oregon in the title game, with Oregon winning in a fashion that brings back sad Urban. Maybe golf cart nachos this time...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/28/2014, 1:02 pm

Yes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/28/2014, 1:05 pm

Yes.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/28/2014, 1:13 pm

I only care about MSU. No matter what the country thinks of the big ten, if we win out, we're in the playoffs yearly. We only need to count on ourselves. Fuck the narative that the Big Ten "needs Michigan to be good" "Needs PSU to be good" fuck all of that. Hell, had we beat OSU we'd have been inwith one loss. We don't need anyone, so to answer the question, I'll be rooting for the asteroid. Fuck them, I only care about MSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/28/2014, 1:16 pm

I'll root for whatever helps MSU the most

Still undecided if that's tO$U making the playoffs and not doing their usual choke job

Or them getting passed over and their fans bitching up a storm like a preteen girl
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 11/28/2014, 2:43 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Having a hard time with this. Really sick of the B1G shitting. I don't necessarily "hate" OSU but Urbz is a sleazeball, and their fans get on my nerves. What say you?

Nope. Fuck 'em. Same for anybody in the B10, actually, who gets into a better bowl than we do. If we get the best bowl, fuck 'em anyway.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 11/28/2014, 8:52 pm

Absolutely not.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 11/28/2014, 9:24 pm

No ****ing way
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/28/2014, 10:16 pm

I
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Having a hard time with this. Really sick of the B1G shitting. I don't necessarily "hate" OSU but Urbz is a sleazeball, and their fans get on my nerves. What say you?

I hate OSU, UofM, Ped State, Wussconsin, Illinois, Nebraska Corn Fuckers, Northwestern, Iowa Fuckeyes, Indiania, Minnesota, Rutgers, Maryland and Purdue. The only way I'll ever root for one of those teams to win is if they are playing an opponent that has to lose for us to clinch the division.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 11/28/2014, 10:48 pm

Fuck no.  MSU could possibly be ranked as high as #5 by the end of the season
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/29/2014, 11:07 am

Yes. Like it or not, the Big ten's rep matters for MSU.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/29/2014, 11:16 am

No. Big 10 solidarity is overrated.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/29/2014, 11:47 am

Depends on who they play. Alabama or Florida State, yes. Oregon, no. It doesn't have anything to do with us, I just have always kinda liked Oregon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/29/2014, 1:58 pm

I only cheer for MSU. Fuck everyone else. Could not care less.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/29/2014, 3:03 pm

Don't have to worry about this anymore
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/29/2014, 3:14 pm

DWags wrote:I only cheer for MSU. Fuck everyone else. Could not care less.

This. The commissioner only cares about a select two schools. Why the F should I care about the conference?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/29/2014, 3:34 pm

Wisconsin should beat OSU without Barrett.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 11/29/2014, 3:38 pm

Will OSU even win next week? The replacement looked better under replacement than in first half.

How will committee view a Barrettless OSU?

OSU looked so much better against MSU.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/29/2014, 3:46 pm

Adam Rittenberg ‏@ESPNRittenberg 3m3 minutes ago

RT @TIM_MAYsports: Sources telling me JT Barrett has right ankle dislocation and probable broken bone. Was taken to hospital immediately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 11/29/2014, 3:59 pm

You've gotta be ****ing kidding me. How does Wisconsin always get every possible break that can go their way? They get put in the cakewalk division, and then the B1G East winner loses its most valuable player on the last game of the season.

They are going to win the B1G, even though they're the conference's 3rd best team like in 2012. This is sickening.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 11/29/2014, 4:29 pm

Minnesota giving Wiscy a game so far. Come on Gophers.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 11/29/2014, 5:18 pm

Cameron wrote:Minnesota giving Wiscy a game so far. Come on Gophers.

Score?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 11/29/2014, 5:27 pm

You clearly have access to the internet, look for yourself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/29/2014, 5:40 pm

Cameron wrote:You clearly have access to the internet, look for yourself.

This
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 11/29/2014, 6:26 pm

Cameron wrote:Minnesota giving Wiscy a game so far. Come on Gophers.
Jinx.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/29/2014, 6:35 pm

Announcers keep saying that OSU won't make it to the playoffs now that Barrett is hurt. If OSU beats Wisconsin/Minnesota how can this be the case? Lets say Alabama loses their QB will they drop in the polls? This playoff selection process is a bunch of f'n bs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/29/2014, 6:42 pm

steveschneider wrote:Announcers keep saying that OSU won't make it to the playoffs now that Barrett is hurt. If OSU beats Wisconsin/Minnesota how can this be the case? Lets say Alabama loses their QB will they drop in the polls? This playoff selection process is a bunch of f'n bs.

No, but they're in the $EC
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 11/29/2014, 6:43 pm

steveschneider wrote:Announcers keep saying that OSU won't make it to the playoffs now that Barrett is hurt. If OSU beats Wisconsin/Minnesota how can this be the case? Lets say Alabama loses their QB will they drop in the polls? This playoff selection process is a bunch of f'n bs.

Also 《img) http.www.ghilopfs.com.jpg/img)
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/29/2014, 6:44 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Also 《img) http.www.ghilopfs.com.jpg/img)

HAHAHA!

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 11/29/2014, 6:47 pm

I don't see them beating Wisconsin without Barrett. Gordon is going to get his, and I don't see OSU keeping up with them without Barrett.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/29/2014, 6:58 pm

SpartanHT wrote:
I don't see them beating Wisconsin without Barrett. Gordon is going to get his, and I don't see OSU keeping up with them without Barrett.

I agree with you, but these guys are saying OSU should be out of the discussion because they lost Barrett. If having a key player getting injured is enough to knock you out of the playoffs what does that say about the sport as a whole?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down