Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?

4 posters

Go down

Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?  Empty Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 12:12

Second play of the game and Gardner throws a pick. Camera goes to Hoke and he is clappling like it's ok as long as everybody is having fun. Seems like he would be fun to play for. You can screw up all day because it's all about having fun.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?  Empty Re: Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?

Post by kingstonlake Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 12:31

You think he could get 11 guys on the field for a punt at that level? I don't.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?  Empty Re: Obsession: is Hoke best suited for coaching youth football?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 12:38

kingstonlake wrote:You think he could get 11 guys on the field for a punt at that level? I don't.

Doesn't matter. It's all about having fun. Wins, losses, and execution doesn't matter. It's all about the kids having fun.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 12:44

leave the children alone!
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 12:44

I'm torn today. I'd like the bucknuts to win so the B1G10 gets a rep in the playoff.....BUT....I really believe if scUM pulls off a big win here they might, might, might keep Hoke for at least another year. It gives them the excuse to do so at least until a new AD is appointed.

IF they kept him the resulting shitstorm would be magical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 13:14

Turtleneck wrote:

Doesn't matter. It's all about having fun. Wins, losses, and execution doesn't matter. It's all about the kids having fun.

Tru dat
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 13:55

Do you think they have juice boxes in the locker room after for everyone?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 14:20

DWags wrote:Do you think they have juice boxes in the locker room after for everyone?

Yes. For sure.

Also, Hoke's tenure has taught me excessive clapping is not a viable form of exercise.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down