Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

+14
Rocinante
Toe
beal99
I.B. Fine
Heat Miser
Rodeo Burger
Code_Warrior
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Happens to Hoke

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_lcap15%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_lcap30%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_lcap10%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_lcap30%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_lcap15%Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Empty Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

Post by Turtleneck Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 10:53

What will be the fate of Brady Hoke? How much time does he have left at UM?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Empty Re: Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

Post by Ass Dan Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 10:56

He's coming back
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan Empty Re: Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan

Post by InTenSity Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 10:58

He's coming back. Lots of Swill Chedda on the line for him to be fired.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:00

not only do I hope they keep him.. so does Old Country Buffet..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:not only do I hope they keep him.. so does Old Country Buffet..

BC he's fat
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:02

Gone by EOD
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:03

He talks like Winnie the Pooh.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:08

Ass Dan wrote:

BC he's fat
man, I can actually hear his arteries clogging..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:12

I read UM can save a mill by canning him after the first of the year. So Jan. 1, he gone...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:20

Breaking news!!!! Sources are reporting that Hoke was seen heading for his office with a large cardboard box. Then someone got a closer look and saw that it was an order of Jimmy Johns. It's assumed that he will consume the contents of the box, leaving it empty and his belly partially full. Will the empty Jimmy Johns box be used to hold the contents of his desk? We are following the situation closely...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:23

Ass Dan wrote:

BC he's fat

If Brady Hoke is not the coach at UM, is Brady Hoke still fat?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:26

I heard that the team has a banquet tonight. Hoke will go through the motions and say his goodbyes.

Then the interim AD is planning on meeting with Hoke later in the week, and he gets the ax then. Why they'd wait so long, I have no idea. Maybe to save face, knowing that Florida and Nebraska are going to get to pick a coach before they are.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:44

Rodeo Burger wrote:I heard that the team has a banquet tonight. Hoke will go through the motions and say his goodbyes.

Then the interim AD is planning on meeting with Hoke later in the week, and he gets the ax then. Why they'd wait so long, I have no idea. Maybe to save face, knowing that Florida and Nebraska are going to get to pick a coach before they are.

To save a million dollars?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:49

Heat Miser wrote:

UM should try spending money instead of saving money. Hoke saved them a lot of cash but cost them a bunch of wins.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

UM should try spending money instead of saving money. Hoke saved them a lot of cash but cost them a bunch of wins.

1. Their spending is up drastically since Pizza Boy was hired.
2. How exactly did Fat Ass save them money? Was it his ridiculously overpriced contract? The overpriced coordinators?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 13:01

Good points. I did not realize his contract carried that much value. I thought I remember UM having a hard time luring Harbaugh away from Stanford partly because they were stubborn about how much they would pay a head coach - because they are UM and people should want to coach there for free - and comparatively got Hoke on the cheap. Probably just rumor or something I made-up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:

If Brady Hoke is not the coach at UM, is Brady Hoke still fat?
better yet, if Brady Hoke went to tRCMB tailgate, would he actually look thin?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 13:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:better yet, if Brady Hoke went to tRCMB tailgate, would he actually look thin?

Jorts or no jorts?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 13:29

Turtleneck wrote:

Jorts or no jorts?
well, it's not tRCMB tailgate unless people are wearing jorts.. so I'll go with "jorts"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 13:37

Turtleneck wrote:Good points. I did not realize his contract carried that much value. I thought I remember UM having a hard time luring Harbaugh away from Stanford partly because they were stubborn about how much they would pay a head coach - because they are UM and people should want to coach there for free - and comparatively got Hoke on the cheap. Probably just rumor or something I made-up.

I think that was the theory until it was revealed Fat Boy was getting over $3 million/year, making him top 3 in the conference at the time.

You're right though, still less than the $5 million it would've took to get Harbaugh...except there is zero evidence Harbaugh ever wanted the job.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 16:53

Sam webb:Multiple sources have confirmed meeting between #Michigan AD Jim Hackett & Coach Brady Hoke WILL occur Tues sometime before 3pm team meeting
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 17:12

Code_Warrior wrote:Breaking news!!!!   Sources are reporting that Hoke was seen heading for his office with a large cardboard box.  Then someone got a closer look and saw that it was an order of Jimmy Johns.  It's assumed that he will consume the contents of the box, leaving it empty and his belly partially full.  Will the empty Jimmy Johns box be used to hold the contents of his desk?  We are following the situation closely...

What do you think is in his desk to pack, beside pizza coupons, a headset?

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 17:23; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 17:14

Ass Dan wrote:Sam webb:Multiple sources have confirmed meeting between #Michigan AD Jim Hackett & Coach Brady Hoke WILL occur Tues sometime before 3pm team meeting

Can you imagine if the convo goes

"ok Brady, we really need to stress academics after Frank Clark, can you get us 6 wins next year? If so, and graduate your guys, heres a one year deal"

SE Michigan might just implode. Also, I don't buy the "stressing academics" thing for a second, those fuckers will have goon squad A and goon squad B back in full force soon enough with whoever they end up with
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 11:09

Heartbreak in Ann Arbor.

Multiple sources I spoke with told me Jim Harbaugh has already told Michigan that he is not a candidate.

Sources tell us that Michigan has reached out to Butch Jones as well. Jones will not be a candidate at Michigan.

It is our understanding from sources at Michigan that there is significant disagreement within the building in Ann Arbor regarding the potential candidacy of Les Miles. Hackett very much considers Les a friend and a candidate he would like to pursue. Others in the department do not believe this is in the best interests of Michigan and fear that Les would publicly acknowledge their interest but ultimately choose to remain at LSU, giving the Michigan search a very public black eye.

http://footballscoop.com/news/michigan-struggling-find-next-head-coach/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 11:31

one thing is for sure..

whoever their next coach is, he'll suck.. his wife will be ugly.. and he'll lack the class that we're accustomed to at MSU.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 12:17

LooseGoose wrote:Heartbreak in Ann Arbor.

Multiple sources I spoke with told me Jim Harbaugh has already told Michigan that he is not a candidate.

Sources tell us that Michigan has reached out to Butch Jones as well. Jones will not be a candidate at Michigan.

It is our understanding from sources at Michigan that there is significant disagreement within the building in Ann Arbor regarding the potential candidacy of Les Miles. Hackett very much considers Les a friend and a candidate he would like to pursue. Others in the department do not believe this is in the best interests of Michigan and fear that Les would publicly acknowledge their interest but ultimately choose to remain at LSU, giving the Michigan search a very public black eye.

http://footballscoop.com/news/michigan-struggling-find-next-head-coach/

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 3775540924
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 12:26

Nebraska will pay Pellini $7 mill. Florida will spend $6 mill on Muschamp. Neither of those schools have UM kind of $$$. They are not waiting to save a paltry $1mill.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 12:40

Toe wrote:Nebraska will pay Pellini $7 mill. Florida will spend $6 mill on Muschamp. Neither of those schools have UM kind of $$$. They are not waiting to save a paltry $1mill.

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 1494614055
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:05

Damn!!

Sam Webb ‏@SamWebb77 1m1 minute ago

Source has confirmed that Brady Hoke has been fired from post as #Michigan's head football coach. Team to be briefed during 3pm meeting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:10

LooseGoose wrote:Damn!!

Sam Webb ‏@SamWebb77 1m1 minute ago

Source has confirmed that Brady Hoke has been fired from post as #Michigan's head football coach. Team to be briefed during 3pm meeting
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 1486952199

the greatest day ever.... Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:15

Swill Bookie has been updated.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:21

The clapping has stopped.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:25

Heat Miser wrote:

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 1494614055

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 328670334
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:25

I'm afraid of whoever they're going to hire next you guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:29

Rocinante wrote:I'm afraid of whoever they're going to hire next you guys.

Me too, especially if he's black.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:43

Deadspin:

Michigan Fires Inept Doofus Brady Hoke

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 1966794946
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:46

Heat Miser wrote:Deadspin:

Michigan Fires Inept Doofus Brady Hoke

Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 1966794946
Obsession: Brady Hoke is still (UPDATE: no longer) employed by the University of Michigan 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:55

Will the mill$ they have to pay Brady cut into the skywriting budget?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 16:37

Over $30 million spent between DickRod, Fat Boy, & their staffs.

Brady Hoke to leave Michigan with $3 million buyout, $14.4 million in total earnings
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 2 Dec 2014 - 16:44

Is there some rule that requires reporters to ask stupid questions? One reporter asked Furniture Boy how important it was to get right. What answer is the reporter expecting to get? What is the point of asking that question?
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next