Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?

+8
The_Dude
Rocinante
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Herbie Green
AMwood
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?   Empty Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?

Post by DWags 2014-12-08, 07:00

Is this going to be gichi?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?   Empty Re: Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?

Post by Guest 2014-12-08, 08:39

I don't have a problem with the "I can't breathe" stuff - at least it's true Garner said that repeatedly. I have a problem with the "hands up" shit since it's not true. Completely made up by a known liar and propagated by a willing media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?   Empty Re: Reggie Bush wore an I can't breathe shirt during warm ups too?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-08, 08:43

LooseGoose wrote:I don't have a problem with the "I can't breathe" stuff - at least it's true Garner said that repeatedly.  I have a problem with the "hands up" shit since it's not true. Completely made up by a known liar and propagated by a willing media.
imagine what the knuckle-draggin' racists would be saying if the Garner murder wasn't on video..

"he's big, he's black - and he jumped the officers.. he was going to kill them - every single one of them were scared for their lives. They had no choice but to kill him"..

the only difference between Garner (a big scary black guy) and Michael Brown (a big scary black guy) is that the Garner murder was on video, thereby silencing the racists. Though some/a lot of the mainstream media still found reasons to excuse the cops in New York for their actions.. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-12-08, 08:55

LooseGoose wrote:I don't have a problem with the "I can't breathe" stuff - at least it's true Garner said that repeatedly. I have a problem with the "hands up" shit since it's not true. Completely made up by a known liar and propagated by a willing media.

i agree with you 100%. i have no idea why they hitched their wagon to the michael brown thing. now the new york deal, that needs to be scrutinized. it's complete bull shit that so many grand jurys find in favor of not moving forward on police.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-12-08, 09:04

And we now resume are regular scheduled programming
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-08, 09:07

AMwood wrote:

i agree with you 100%. i have no idea why they hitched their wagon to the michael brown thing. now the new york deal, that needs to be scrutinized. it's complete bull shit that so many grand jurys find in favor of not moving forward on police.

Agree. Plus, in the Garner case, it's obvious and documented. Dude was straight up murdered for no apparent reason. Brown may or may not have attacked a cop and tried to steal his weapon. I kind of assume the cops shoot at that point. (I didn't bother to get into the "details" of the Brown case, assuming it turned political and every article has a slant after the initial outburst.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-08, 09:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the only difference between Garner (a big scary black guy) and Michael Brown (a big scary black guy) is that the Garner murder was on video

Oh Bob, our peace treaty may be over. This is complete bullshit and you know it. "the only difference"??? Please tell me you don't think we're all that stupid.

Garner was minding his own business on the sidewalk.
Brown was walking down the middle of a busy street.

Garner didn't attack a cop.
Brown did.

etc, etc, etc. not little differences, BIG differences.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-08, 09:39

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh Bob, our peace treaty may be over. This is complete bullshit and you know it. "the only difference"??? Please tell me you don't think we're all that stupid.

Garner was minding his own business on the sidewalk.
Brown was walking down the middle of a busy street.

Garner didn't attack a cop.
Brown did.

etc, etc, etc. not little differences, BIG differences.
I can agree to disagree..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 13:13

AMwood wrote:

AMwood wrote:

-1 for a serious post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-12-08, 13:49

Turtleneck wrote:

-1 for a serious post.

f*ck you, hater! -3
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 13:58

Are back with the super religious lady?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-12-08, 14:05

no. i dumped her a few months back. all the signs were correct and she was way too crazy for me to hang on. also, for that amount of crazy you would think she'd be better in bed. so all that crazy was being wasted for no good reason.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 14:28

Be honest with us. Did she run off and join Rochinante's harem?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-08, 14:31

Turtleneck wrote:Be honest with us. Did she run off and join Rochinante's harem?

Just go get a woman or two broham. It's not that hard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-08, 16:03

Nice
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-08, 16:11

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Agree. Plus, in the Garner case, it's obvious and documented. Dude was straight up murdered for no apparent reason. Brown may or may not have attacked a cop and tried to steal his weapon. I kind of assume the cops shoot at that point. (I didn't bother to get into the "details" of the Brown case, assuming it turned political and every article has a slant after the initial outburst.)

That incident was mishandled by the police. You believe they intended kill him?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-12-08, 20:03

LooseGoose wrote:I don't have a problem with the "I can't breathe" stuff - at least it's true Garner said that repeatedly. I have a problem with the "hands up" shit since it's not true. Completely made up by a known liar and propagated by a willing media.

I love that since the Grand Jury chose not to indict every thing the officer said is now fact and every one (majority of the witnesses) who said he had his hands up are lying.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-08, 20:17

StylesGShmooth wrote:

I love that since the Grand Jury chose not to indict every thing the officer said is now fact and every one (majority of the witnesses) who said he had his hands up are lying.

Of course they were. The original source Was Browns criminal accomplice lol.

The DA said many people testified that they just repeated what they heard and multiple people even admitted they didn't see the events at all. Lol.

Too predictable. Instead of looking in the mirror, blame outside forces and 'the system.'
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-12-08, 20:32

The_Dude wrote:

Of course they were. The original source Was Browns criminal accomplice lol.

The DA said many people testified that they just repeated what they heard and multiple people even admitted they didn't see the events at all. Lol.

Too predictable. Instead of looking in the mirror, blame outside forces and 'the system.'

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/

You mean like these guys that said he had his hands in the air moments after the shooting and were unaware they were being recorded.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-08, 20:33

The_Dude wrote:Of course they were. The original source Was Browns criminal accomplice lol.

Who happens to be a convicted perjurer from a previous incident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-08, 22:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
imagine what the knuckle-draggin' racists would be saying if the Garner murder wasn't on video..

"he's big, he's black - and he jumped the officers.. he was going to kill them - every single one of them were scared for their lives. They had no choice but to kill him"..

the only difference between Garner (a big scary black guy) and Michael Brown (a big scary black guy) is that the Garner murder was on video, thereby silencing the racists. Though some/a lot of the mainstream media still found reasons to excuse the cops in New York for their actions.. Rolling Eyes

Plus I bet both of these guys were uofm fans
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 08:00

StylesGShmooth wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/

You mean like these guys that said he had his hands in the air moments after the shooting and were unaware they were being recorded.
that black guy in the video can't be trusted because.. well.. you know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-12-09, 18:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that black guy in the video can't be trusted because.. well.. you know.

which is why I linked to the video of two white guys, talking about Brown having his hands in the air moments after the shooting, unaware they are being recorded. Pretty impressive how they got involved in the lie, eh?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-10, 07:57

StylesGShmooth wrote:

which is why I linked to the video of two white guys, talking about Brown having his hands in the air moments after the shooting, unaware they are being recorded. Pretty impressive how they got involved in the lie, eh?
yeah..

it's amazing what racism will allow someone to believe.. that the government is honest, trustworthy.. and would never lie to it's citizens..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-10, 09:03

StylesGShmooth wrote:

They were liberals. Duh.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down