Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl?

+6
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Jake from State Farm
Herbie Green
10 posters

Go down

So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl? Empty So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl?

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-02, 18:52

I can't find them or any other about the last two days of college football.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl? Empty Re: So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-01-02, 18:56

I'd check for you but then that means I'd have to click on one of his articles to find out.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl? Empty Re: So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl?

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-01-02, 19:01

Herbie Green wrote:I can't find them or any other about the last two days of college football.

If he had, would you read it? The answer for me is "no," so I can't be bothered to feed him a click.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-02, 19:12

I admit I went looking for it. Have to see what he could possibly come up with now.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-01-02, 19:25

So has Drew Sharp written any articles about the Cotton Bowl? 1966794946

Joe Rexrode wrote:OK, maybe today isn't the best day to talk SEC football. Now that the top four teams in the SEC West – held up all season as college football's standard bearers, particularly by ESPN (with some help from our Drew Sharp) – have lost their bowl games, the SEC is absorbing some less-than-fawning words. I'm quite sure that hasn't happened since some time before Urban Meyer and Florida crushed Ohio State in a 2007 BCS title game upset, which started both leagues on very different perception paths.

Hey Joe: On the Cotton Bowl comeback, Harbaugh nausea
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-01-02, 19:42

He did write a column mentioning the Cotton Bowl Comeback, but mostly he was trolling walverines big time that nobody was afraid of their new coach and accused them of worshiping ghosts. I enjoyed reading this column.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-02, 21:45

http://live.freep.com/Event/Chat_with_columnist_Drew_Sharp_5/mobile?Page=2&ThemeId=4000

He does have this chat transcript. Don't waste your time unless you want the usual nonsense to get worked up about.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-01-02, 23:12

Actually he did write an article about how MSU and OSU aren't bowing down to the Living Legend Jebus Harbaugh. I will copy and paste if I come across it again.

He did make sure to point out how MSU was clearly outclassed by the superior athletes of Baylor, but made it a game due to heart and determination
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-03, 02:10

His specific words, "Although thoroughly outclassed athletically against the Bears...".

Guy is a flaming asshole with no clue.  He's probably thinking Baylor's fat o-line dude catching a TD was pure athleticism
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-01-03, 05:35

When will you people realize he doesn't hate MSU, B1G or even Michigan? He just want clicks, page views and attention and the only way he knows how to do that is troll his potential audience. That's all well and good except for the fact that he has an AP football ballot.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-03, 17:25

Dr. Strangelove wrote:When will you people realize he doesn't hate MSU, B1G or even Michigan? He just want clicks, page views and attention and the only way he knows how to do that is troll his potential audience. That's all well and good except for the fact that he has an AP football ballot.
Whoever is in charge of AP ballots should be ashamed of themselves for not revoking Sharp's. He's a sociopath that no one likes. Even Michigan folks

http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2008/01/drew-sharp-i-dont-give-rats-behind.html

Maybe AP is afraid of Sharp throwing the race card, which he would, and getting into a stupid legal battle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-01-03, 18:17

Always nice to be able to post this one again:

Drew Sharp renders AP Top 25 useless
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-03, 18:17

If the freep wants to pay him for click bait columns that is fine, but he really shouldn't have an AP vote. How would you contact the AP? I suppose they might want to protect their own, but I don't know since he undermines their own credibility I bet they might want him gone too.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-01-03, 23:17

Herbie Green wrote:If the freep wants to pay him for click bait columns that is fine, but he really shouldn't have an AP vote. How would you contact the AP? I suppose they might want to protect their own, but I don't know since he undermines their own credibility I bet they might want him gone too.

I tweeted them @AP_Top25
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-01-05, 09:05

Dr. Strangelove wrote:When will you people realize he doesn't hate MSU, B1G or even Michigan? He just want clicks, page views and attention and the only way he knows how to do that is troll his potential audience. That's all well and good except for the fact that he has an AP football ballot.

This. It's like gHost / Tanfan / Dude, etc.

You don't get noticed unless you have a strong and controversial stance on just about everything.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-12, 10:20

Looks like Drew has changed his stance on the entire Big Ten and now is latching on to OSU to troll MSU and UM fans.
I am pretty sure he already has an article written in case OSU wins - "MSU and UM doomed to compete for 2nd place as long as Urban Meyer is at OSU"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-12, 10:25

Herbie Green wrote:Looks like Drew has changed his stance on the entire Big Ten and now is latching on to OSU to troll MSU and UM fans.
I am pretty sure he already has an article written in case OSU wins - "MSU and UM doomed to compete for 2nd place as long as Urban Meyer is at OSU"
looks like it's working.. I'm sure he appreciates all of the clicks he gets..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-12, 10:32

Herbie Green wrote:Looks like Drew has changed his stance on the entire Big Ten and now is latching on to OSU to troll MSU and UM fans.

Don't know don't care, I stopped reading that paper.

I can't stand the writers. Best one was John Lowe, guy was exceptional as a baseball writer and he's retired to do philanthropic work. The rest of the Detroit sports writers are fit to cover the WWE and that's about it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down