Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage

+2
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
6 posters

Go down

Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage Empty Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-01-08, 13:55

Michigan State's head coach will appear across multiple network programs and platforms during a 6 1/2-hour period.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010815aaa.html
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage Empty Re: Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 13:56

ESPN sucks..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage Empty Re: Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-08, 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:ESPN sucks..

Whether ESPN sucks or not, it's good publicity for the program. Good for the program.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 14:07

okay... we'll agree that ESPN won't suck during the segments he's on..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-08, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay... we'll agree that ESPN won't suck during the segments he's on..

Did you read my post? You're not making sense.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-08, 14:25

He's been getting a lot more air time this season. Definitely a great PR move for the program.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 14:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Did you read my post? You're not making sense.
just trying to be consistently inconsistent with my views of ESPN and the way they negatively frame their narrative around us while turning a blind eye to every classless thug program in the country..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-08, 14:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
just trying to be consistently inconsistent with my views of ESPN and the way they negatively frame their narrative around us while turning a blind eye to every classless thug program in the country..

Bob,
We're not on tRCMB anymore, your views need to progress.
Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 685334576
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 14:47

InTenSity wrote:
Bob,
We're not on tRCMB anymore, your views need to progress.
Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 685334576
Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 502811600

so thankful not to be at tRCMB anymore. As screwed up as that place was, you don't really realize it until it's removed from your life. Kind of like a disease.

That said, I love ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!! Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-08, 14:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 502811600

so thankful not to be at tRCMB anymore. As screwed up as that place was, you don't really realize it until it's removed from your life. Kind of like a disease.

That said, I love ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dantonio Scheduled to Participate in ESPN's CFP National Championship Coverage 3493939353
What's your favorite ESPN show? Mine is the Lebatard Show, on the radio, between 5 and 5:45 when I get home from my 10 mile drive.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 14:53

InTenSity wrote:
What's your favorite ESPN show? Mine is the Lebatard Show, on the radio, between 5 and 5:45 when I get home from my 10 mile drive.
I really enjoy their entire catalog of programming.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-08, 14:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I really enjoy their entire catalog of programming.

Have you named any of your pets and/or kids Espen?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-08, 15:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Have you named any of your pets and/or kids Espen?
no... but that would make a great name for a beer at HopCat..

the ESPN Booyah In-Your-Face Give and Go River Bed Creek Pond Black Coffee Lager..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down