Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your best Rcmb banning story

+49
Snake Plissken
The Pantry
Spartan Nachos
MSUgöat
StylesGShmooth
GRR Spartan
bullwrinkle
maizegoblue
pulling69
Stoops21
Rocinante
tTito
The_Dude
SpartanGuard
AvgMSUJoe
Ass Dan
AMwood
Ned Stark
Death Roe
duffy munn
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dendrobates
dubie7006
DWags
Mentalstate
LoneWolfSparty
Bill Cain
InTenSity
Ruckus
Big Ten Referee
Heat Miser
Duke Silver
tig ol bitties
Cosmo_Kramer
Keith Stone
green night
Notorious GiB
The Doctor
tanfan!
Danny Tanner
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
TrueGreenSpartan
Cameron
NigelUno
Giant Moose
Floyd Robertson
Blanch32
53 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 Empty Re: whats your best Rcmb banning story

Post by tTito 25/04/14, 02:55 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

STILL FUNNY!  whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 502811600 

The noobs fall for it every time.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 Empty Re: whats your best Rcmb banning story

Post by bullwrinkle 25/04/14, 02:56 pm

tTito wrote:When is this board going to ban Guest?

I never knew you cared. I love you 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/04/14, 02:56 pm

bullwrinkle wrote:

I never knew you cared. I love you 

BULLY!  whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 294152859 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 25/04/14, 03:00 pm

I only had issues with 2 Mods. Fletchie when he went on a power trip when he took over WH, but that phase of his juvenile existence passed fairly quickly. The only other real prick was Nedgo, apparently if you point out to that severely constipated dickless loser that he takes his Mod job just a wee bit too seriously, you get banned for a very long time. But hey I passed the time by creating my own schtick army, which actually was more fun than posting under my own name.
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/04/14, 03:01 pm

bullwrinkle wrote:I only had issues with 2 Mods.  Fletchie when he went on a power trip when he took over WH, but that phase of his juvenile existence passed fairly quickly.  The only other real prick was Nedgo, apparently if you point out to that severely constipated dickless loser that he takes his Mod job just a wee bit too seriously, you get banned for a very long time.  But hey I passed the time by  creating  my own schtick army, which actually was more fun than posting under my own name.

I jokingly called someone a name, and then apologized when they got offended. Nedgo gave me a day ban. That guy is a giant turd with a side of diarrhea.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 25/04/14, 03:05 pm

The only time I came close was when I got a PM from Trevor that said: "stop referring to Dowdell as "the sex offender," punk.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 25/04/14, 11:54 pm

tTito wrote:When is this board going to ban Guest?

When I post something overtly racist, pepper a post with obscenities with multiple use of the F bomb or try to top an insult another poster might toss in my direction. I'm reasonably sane on main boards. Emphasis on reasonably.

Don't know when I put hair in your soup. Unlike some posters I haven't hidden behind multiple screen names and have not asked mods to lock threads like some on the 247 board do including mods.

Have a great weekend tTito.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 26/04/14, 12:01 am

I was banned for a Wells post when I asked a pro pipeline person if their spouse would care if I opened a lead smelting plant next door. Violation of "family rule" was the explanation.

Was warned by Nedgo post Big Ten Championship game when I bumped one of his unflattering posts directed at Dantonio and staff written after the ND loss. Funny thing was he posted using the F-bomb, referred to me as dung and the end of the digestive tract. All obscenities he warned others about and then he or another mod promptly locked the thread.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 26/04/14, 12:05 am

The only consistent thing seems to be the inconsistency in length of bans. Though it has been fun to read about all the people who did nothing...
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 26/04/14, 12:07 am

blanch32 wrote:

If only you could be banned for sunshine and blaming refs....

I wish I could go back 20 some years and teach your mom to do the same thing, only with a sponge. That wasn't sunshine between her legs, it was simply bad seed. Every ref agrees it was foul.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 26/04/14, 12:07 am

GRR Spartan wrote:I was banned for a Wells post when I asked a pro pipeline person if their spouse would care if I opened a lead smelting plant next door.  Violation of "family rule" was the explanation.  

Was warned by Nedgo post Big Ten Championship game when I bumped one of his unflattering posts directed at Dantonio and staff written after the ND loss.  Funny thing was he posted using the F-bomb, referred to me as dung and the end of the digestive tract.  All obscenities he warned others about and then he or another mod promptly locked the thread.

All I want is accountability.  whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 26/04/14, 05:23 am

"Them mothafuckas is delicious" my post about Doritos Locos Tacos (Nacho). Good for 2 days. Didn't get a message at all though. Just got a 'you don't have permission to view this forum' error when I went to reload. Took me a minute or two to figure out what was going on then remembered the ban on the dreaded 'f' word.

Go days at a time without viewing anyway, but just found it annoying.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 26/04/14, 10:10 am

GRR Spartan wrote:

When I post something overtly racist, pepper a post with obscenities with multiple use of the F bomb or try to top an insult another poster might toss in my direction. I'm reasonably sane on main boards. Emphasis on reasonably.

Don't know when I put hair in your soup. Unlike some posters I haven't hidden behind multiple screen names and have not asked mods to lock threads like some on the 247 board do including mods.

Have a great weekend tTito.

GRR fell for it. whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 26/04/14, 10:38 am

I was banned once for calling Drew Naymick "gay".
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos 26/04/14, 10:53 am

I find it funny that people got banned for the silliest reasons, yet I never got banned when I was posting which strip clubs in Detroit offer extras and the prices. I guess those Mods found that info useful.
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 26/04/14, 10:55 am

Spartan Nachos wrote:I find it funny that people got banned for the silliest reasons, yet I never got banned when I was posting which strip clubs in Detroit offer extras and the prices. I guess those Mods found that info useful.

Please repost here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 26/04/14, 12:35 pm

i never got banned but i'd frequently come back in a thread to find my post was deleted.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/04/14, 12:46 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

10% of the 2% are 247 "programmers". The rest is SD265 & his IP masked shtick army.
 Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/04/14, 12:48 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

My apologies, I meant no offense to other people without penises, nor to dingleberries.
Hi Friend, I am currently studying and unable to interact with my friends at the same rate. 

GO GREEN  tongue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 26/04/14, 12:56 pm

AMwood wrote:i never got banned but i'd frequently come back in a thread to find my post was deleted.
Got banned a couple times at 247 for minor shit...one time by Trevor himself.

Pre-247 the board was more tolerant. Joined in 2009. One of my first posts was in a thread about someone seeing smoke to the west, toward Lansing, and wondering about a fire. I replied, "Don't worry. That's just Granholm taking her weekly dump." Got a couple lolz before the post was deleted
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 27/04/14, 06:10 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I was banned for a Wells post when I asked a pro pipeline person if their spouse would care if I opened a lead smelting plant next door. Violation of "family rule" was the explanation.

Was warned by Nedgo post Big Ten Championship game when I bumped one of his unflattering posts directed at Dantonio and staff written after the ND loss. Funny thing was he posted using the F-bomb, referred to me as dung and the end of the digestive tract. All obscenities he warned others about and then he or another mod promptly locked the thread.

Why am I not surprised about his behavior? Shocking how poster on both sides of the political and sb de isle take exemption to his rodding....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 27/04/14, 07:14 pm

Mentalstate wrote:The only consistent thing seems to be the inconsistency in length of bans. Though it has been fun to read about all the people who did nothing...

Just like all the people in prison saying they are innocent
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 27/04/14, 07:17 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 3434560931
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 27/04/14, 07:48 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

Just like all those who have the gold make the rules. Those in prison are only guilty of breaking a rich white man's rule.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 27/04/14, 07:58 pm

Once I was banned for three days and never found out why. I PM'ed snake and never heard anything back.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 27/04/14, 08:01 pm

Duke Silver wrote:Once I was banned for three days and never found out why. I PM'ed snake and never heard anything back.
Well that's not true. I always answer a PM even if it's to say I can't tell you why. Ask Bob Sak...he'll tell you.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 27/04/14, 08:04 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I was banned for a Wells post when I asked a pro pipeline person if their spouse would care if I opened a lead smelting plant next door.  Violation of "family rule" was the explanation.  

How do you feel about oil trains rolling through your neighborhood?

J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 27/04/14, 08:12 pm

Duke Silver wrote:Once I was banned for three days and never found out why. I PM'ed snake and never heard anything back.

My bad, just checked my pms it was AA.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor 27/04/14, 08:16 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I jokingly called someone a name, and then apologized when they got offended. Nedgo gave me a day ban. That guy is a giant turd with a side of diarrhea.

Nedgo was tolerable until about a year ago. I know he moved to Oregon in the past year. Did he get a divorce or something?
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 27/04/14, 08:22 pm

The Doctor wrote:

Nedgo was tolerable until about a year ago. I know he moved to Oregon in the past year. Did he get a divorce or something?

Allegedly his wife cheated on him and he packed up his stuff, left a successful practice and moved west.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 27/04/14, 08:25 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

You banned me for three days because I made fun of your thread-locking rampage. You took yourself a bit too seriously. I'm glad you're not moderating this board.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor 27/04/14, 08:27 pm

Duke Silver wrote:

Allegedly his wife cheated on him and he packed up his stuff, left a successful practice and moved west.

No wonder the change in attitude as a mod. Poor dude. Hopefully, they didn't have any kids yet.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 27/04/14, 08:30 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

You're stupid.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 27/04/14, 08:30 pm

Duke Silver wrote:

Seriously?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 27/04/14, 08:32 pm

Never got banned, which is pretty surprising considering I drunk posted a lot. drunken 
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 27/04/14, 08:34 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:Never got banned, which is pretty surprising considering I drunk posted a lot. drunken 

The one troll that should have been banned.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 27/04/14, 08:47 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

The one troll that should have been banned.....

Troll whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 502811600 

I was there like 12 years. If I was a troll don't you think I would have been banned at least once?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 27/04/14, 08:48 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:

Troll whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 502811600 

I was there like 12 years. If I was a troll don't you think I would have been banned at least once?

A scum grad on a Spartan board. Yeah, no troll there.......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 27/04/14, 08:54 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

A scum grad on a Spartan board. Yeah, no troll there.......

That automatically makes me a troll? I thought the way someone posts makes them a troll. The only people who thought I was a troll are the ones who didn't want any UM fans on the board.

Also I went to MSU too so I can relate to both schools. whats your best Rcmb banning story - Page 4 2599972566 
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 27/04/14, 08:57 pm

I always thought y2k seemed like a good dude. Self deprecating sense of humor, didn't go bigM when Michigan football imploded.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next