Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again!

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
NigelUno
LoneWolfSparty
8 posters

Go down

So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again! Empty So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again!

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am

I'll get started on some, stat!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again! Empty Re: So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again!

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:02 am

I forget. Are you a liberal or a right wing wacko?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again! Empty Re: So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again!

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

NigelUno wrote:I forget. Are you a liberal or a right wing wacko?

Liberal. Which means:

I think everyone has free speech, except those that disagree with me.

I believe guns should be outlawed and we need a bill of rights amendment guaranteeing our right to drug usage!

I feel criminals should be protected, but the innocent unborn should be murdered in droves.

I want desegregation, just not in the white-bred neighborhood I live in.

I believe all countries are as good as the USA but I am not moving to any of them.

I think Christianity should be abolished, but Islamic terrorists have a right to practice their religion.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Conservative. Which means:

I think everyone has freedom, except those that want to live outside of how I believe morality should be defined and enforced in this country.

I believe guns should be plentiful but voting should be restricted via tough voter ID laws. We also need a constitutional amendment that bans same-sex marriage.

I feel innocent unborn children should be protected, but I don't care about their well-being after birth.

I want desegregation, just not in the white-bred neighborhood I live in. (this one overlaps).

I believe the USA is the best country and we should export our values all over the world even if it means we do it through war.

I think Christian values should inform all political decisions and we should restrict the religious freedom of all non-Christians.

I fixed your post so we could play your dumb game both ways. Yeah, not exactly a tolerant and freedom loving bunch...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

Sweet. More of the same four or five guys arguing over who's narrow-minded viewpoint is correct. Can't wait.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Liberal. Which means:

I think everyone has free speech, except those that disagree with me.

I believe guns should be outlawed and we need a bill of rights amendment guaranteeing our right to drug usage!

I feel criminals should be protected, but the innocent unborn should be murdered in droves.

I want desegregation, just not in the white-bred neighborhood I live in.

I believe all countries are as good as the USA but I am not moving to any of them.

I think Christianity should be abolished, but Islamic terrorists have a right to practice their religion.

tl;dr

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 am

I just want to talk about sports.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:34 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sweet. More of the same four or five guys arguing over who's narrow-minded viewpoint is correct. Can't wait.

The threads need to be moved. I am not sure why they stay on the main board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:

I fixed your post so we could play your dumb game both ways. Yeah, not exactly a tolerant and freedom loving bunch...

Why not just create your own post? Oh that's right, libs can't think for themselves.............
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:42 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Why not just create your own post? Oh that's right, libs can't think for themselves.............

I am not a liberal. Nor am I a conservative. I do think for myself which is why I do not rely on ideology to do it for me.

Besides, I have created a bunch of threads in the Swill Bin...where such threads belong
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am

Turtleneck wrote:

I am not a liberal. Nor am I a conservative. I do think for myself which is why I do not rely on ideology to do it for me.

Besides, I have created a bunch of threads in the Swill Bin...where such threads belong

Friggin liberal.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 am

Someone's still ass hurt over the one o'clock game yesterday. This is how they vent.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:12 am

kingstonlake wrote:Someone's still ass hurt over the one o'clock game yesterday. This is how they vent.

Please let him complete his venting process.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 am

LOL It worked! Got the threads moved. So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again! 3493939353
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:LOL It worked! Got the threads moved. So apparently political topics are fair game for the main board again! 3493939353

Didn't you vote for George W. Bush?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

xsanguine wrote:

Didn't you vote for George W. Bush?

I don't think I've ever disclosed who I voted for.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I don't think I've ever disclosed who I voted for.

That's a yes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Please let him complete his venting process.

:lol:
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down