Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act?

4 posters

Go down

Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act? Empty Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 10:33

The Obama administration and many congressional Republicans have been loath to go anywhere near the experiment with marijuana legalization in Colorado and other states. But pressure is mounting on Washington to take a stand on pot, and perhaps soon.
In a lawsuit filed last month with the U.S. Supreme Court, attorneys general of Nebraska and Oklahoma argue that Colorado’s marijuana initiative is spilling over into their neighboring, more conservative states. Marijuana arrests and prosecutions are up over the past year, they say, straining law enforcement budgets as more overtime is paid to handle the uptick in activity. And drugged driving is a growing problem, they contend.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/the-new-clash-over-cannabis-114158.html#ixzz3Ocbi4VPe
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act? Empty Re: Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act?

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-12, 10:51

It's true, We're loaded with Colorado pot up here.

I mean... I've been TOLD.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 11:21

They won't act until the vast majority of people suddenly become moral.

Such fucking cowardly pussies that find their way to the top in our country... when was the last time we actually had a man in office?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 11:23

xsanguine wrote:They won't act until the vast majority of people suddenly become moral.

Such fucking cowardly pussies that find their way to the top in our country... when was the last time we actually had a man in office?

What is a man?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 11:32

A man is someone who after he pees leaves the fucking toilet seat up. He eats the last piece of pizza in the fridge but leaves the empty box still in there.

A man is someone that doesn't say "excuse me" when he lets one rip at family get-togethers and he drinks any type of beer offered to him because it's beer.

When it comes to politics, a man doesn't give a fuck about popular opinion or the opinions of his peers... he is someone that says, "You're all fucking retarded... it's a plant, it's not going to shoot up a school and it's not going to turn you into Michael Myers. So stop fucking with people over it."

But no, instead they have to play this drawn out game because they're to worried about what the other idiots that are sneaking around playing this same game are going to say about them.

Obama is not a man.

Barney Frank is a man. Ron Paul is a man. Dennis Kucinich is a man. The rest might as well be wearing flower dresses because I swear when they bend over I can see the string hanging out between their legs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 11:51

Why does a person that fits what you describe have to have a penis?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 11:53

Turtleneck wrote:Why does a person that fits what you describe have to have a penis?

That's a great point. I should have included Elizabeth Warren in that group.

The penis is certainly optional.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 12:02

I was not trying to be an asshole, but the perception that actual men - not a description of behavior but people with a penis - are better at politics is flawed. Elizabeth Warren came to mind for me as well. Across the pond, Thatcher definitely left the seat up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-12, 12:26

I highly doubt Barney Frank pees standing up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 18:15

Turtleneck wrote:I was not trying to be an asshole, but the perception that actual men - not a description of behavior but people with a penis - are better at politics is flawed. Elizabeth Warren came to mind for me as well. Across the pond, Thatcher definitely left the seat up.

Nah, I didn't take it as you being an asshole. I definitely made the mistake giving the impression I thought only men could be courageous within politics. Certainly women can and some most definitely are "men" in the way which I defined it... they might not be very happy with how I describe them,, but I mean it as a compliment.

I fucking hate Thatcher. While I admit she fits my definition of being a "man"... so did Hitler. It's hard for me to feel bad for her regarding 1984.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 18:16

Rocinante wrote:I highly doubt Barney Frank pees standing up.

Barney Frank is a gentleman and a scholar. His sexual orientation has no bearing on his courage.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 18:26

xsanguine wrote:

Nah, I didn't take it as you being an asshole. I definitely made the mistake giving the impression I thought only men could be courageous within politics. Certainly women can and some most definitely are "men" in the way which I defined it... they might not be very happy with how I describe them,, but I mean it as a compliment.

I fucking hate Thatcher. While I admit she fits my definition of being a "man"... so did Hitler. It's hard for me to feel bad for her regarding 1984.

Hitler was a fucking weakling. None of what you said applies to Hitler. He may have commanded a a fascist party and engulfed a continent in war, but by himself he had the courage of roadkill. Hell, fascism is rooted in insecurity. Fascists are people that insecure and too scared to be assertive so they hide behind hate and violence. I would also argue the disaster that was the Weimar Republic and a German economy in despair facilitated his rise to power. Does he get there without those conditions in place? I personally think that part of world history is much different.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 19:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Hitler was a fucking weakling. None of what you said applies to Hitler. He may have commanded a a fascist party and engulfed a continent in war, but by himself he had the courage of roadkill. Hell, fascism is rooted in insecurity. Fascists are people that insecure and too scared to be assertive so they hide behind hate and violence. I would also argue the disaster that was the Weimar Republic and a German economy in despair facilitated his rise to power. Does he get there without those conditions in place? I personally think that part of world history is much different.

Look, man. I just wanted to insult Thatcher under Godwin's law. That's all.

If I said Ghenkis Khan (another erroneous comparison) would you feel better? Comparing her to Hitler seems more abrasive and that's what I was going for.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 19:13

The mongol dynasty seems underrated to me. It was massive. all the way to what is Kiev, right? Anyway, we were 10 posts in when you played the Hitler card. Way too early.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 20:33

Turtleneck wrote:The mongol dynasty seems underrated to me. It was massive. all the way to what is Kiev, right? Anyway, we were 10 posts in when you played the Hitler card. Way too early.

Well, ya know... ya live and ya learn..
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-01-13, 11:29

Rocinante wrote:It's true, We're loaded with Colorado pot up here.

I mean... I've been TOLD.

The just opened a lovely new dispensary by my daughter's preschool. Very convenient Marijuana...When Do the Feds Act? 969504605 .
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-13, 11:43

For your daughter?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-13, 12:20

xsanguine wrote:

Barney Frank is a gentleman and a scholar. His sexual orientation has no bearing on his courage.

Oh stop sniffing your own farts, it was a joke.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down