Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin

+3
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
7 posters

Go down

NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin Empty NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:41 pm

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

In an interview late Tuesday, Driscoll called Busch's assertion "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on for eight years and that he has proofread.

In an interview late Tuesday, Patricia Driscoll called his assertion that she was a covert assasin "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on.

Busch, appearing in court again over Driscoll's request for a no-contact order, continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin Empty Re: NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 pm

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin Empty Re: NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Is it too late to take Kurt Busch in the deathpool?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is it too late to take Kurt Busch in the deathpool?

Not at all, but I think the line is becoming less attractive by the minute.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Dat bitch crazy yo.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:56 pm

ESPN wrote:his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.....

In an interview late Tuesday, Patricia Driscoll called his assertion that she was a covert assasin "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on.

Pretty sure I've seen this movie, too...

NASCAR Driver Testifies That Ex-Girlfriend Is Trained Assassin Beatrix_before_shot

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Does this mean we can all finally agree Nascar is not a sport?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Does this mean we can all finally agree Nascar is not a sport?

Is Kurt Busch still an athlete?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

xsanguine wrote:

Is Kurt Busch still an athlete?

No. But his wife sounds like she is athletic and a lot of fun.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 pm

NASCAR is such a fucking joke now.

Heres my 5 step plan to save the sport. a NICHE sport that it is.

1. Fire The France family immediately.
2. Fuck these cars, we're going back to the 70's-80s, I want cars that Joe Q Public could buy we're going SS the shit outta em
3. fuck restrictor plates, you scared of death? you don't belong. Every little advantage you can find, find it.
4. Cookie cutter tracks like Kansas, Chicago, all that shit? Fuck it. This is the south, bring back two at Darlington, rehab New Martinsville, Rockingham, etc.
5. Fuck pretty boy asshole primadonnas like Kurt Busch. NASCAR is speed, skoal chompin, hillbilly, hang on by a thread, cheat to win, smack someones bumper, plow some methed up chick in the ass in the infield in a shitty tent you bought at a WalMart while she smokes a winston "sport". Bring it back to that, and you....just might be surprised how many people don't turn away from it like they are now.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:22 pm

NASCAR is the much slower, slack jawed cousin of real racing.

I miss CHAMP car racing.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:23 pm

beal99 wrote:NASCAR is such a fucking joke now.

2. Fuck these cars, we're going back to the 70's-80s, I want cars that Joe Q Public could buy we're going SS the shit outta em
3. fuck restrictor plates, you scared of death? you don't belong. Every little advantage you can find, find it.
4. Cookie cutter tracks like Kansas, Chicago, all that shit? Fuck it. This is the south, bring back two at Darlington, rehab New Martinsville, Rockingham, etc.
5. Fuck pretty boy asshole primadonnas like Kurt Busch. NASCAR is speed, skoal chompin, hillbilly, hang on by a thread, cheat to win, smack someones bumper, plow some methed up chick in the ass in the infield in a shitty tent you bought at a WalMart while she smokes a winston "sport". Bring it back to that, and you....just might be surprised how many people don't turn away from it like they are now.

heh

I dunno where you found this guy but I like him.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm

My guilty pleasure is also Days of Thunder.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

My guilty pleasure is also Days of Thunder.

Rubbin's Racin'

I also played a lot of this as a kid

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/bill-elliotts-nascar-challenge
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Fuck yeah, I'm with you! You r the smar test hillbilly A-live!
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down