Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Story on DE Demetrius Cooper and how other schools quit on him be we didn't

+5
tGreenWay
Biff Tannen
Cameron
tanfan!
SeeRockCity
9 posters

Go down

Article Great Story on DE Demetrius Cooper and how other schools quit on him be we didn't

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-17, 09:11

MLive article here

Following a junior season rehabbing his knee, Cooper was able to participate in showcase camps that spring. There, he said, he fared well against some of the top offensive linemen in the country, and the coaches who had once abandoned him were now flocking back.

"I ran through all of them, one by one," Cooper said. "That's when Michigan, they were calling me every day trying to get me to come, and I'm like 'Nah, I'm good.'

"When the coaches turned on me, I was just like 'No, I'm not going back. You gave up on me, why would I go back to sign, you might give up on me again."

The experience, he said, doesn't give him more motivation to an opponent who slighted him.

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2014-04-17, 12:22; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Great Story on DE Demetrius Cooper and how other schools quit on him be we didn't

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-17, 12:08

Let's eff
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Great Story on DE Demetrius Cooper and how other schools quit on him be we didn't

Post by Cameron 2014-04-17, 12:19

Great story, would love to see big things from him this year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Biff Tannen 2014-05-19, 18:03

I am really excited for this guy
Biff Tannen
Biff Tannen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-19, 18:11

Biff Tannen wrote:I am really excited for this guy

Solid bump, biff. scratch
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard 2014-05-19, 19:14

Biff Tannen wrote:I am really excited for this guy

You and me both guy! Dude put on a clinic in the Spring game and is on the same path as Calhoun prior to last year. Speed, Power, and a strong understanding of the defense combine to make him a special player. Calhoun, Cooper & McDowell  Great Story on DE Demetrius Cooper and how other schools quit on him be we didn't 361471007 
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 2014-05-19, 19:20

I really think he has the ability to be better than Shilique. Scary when you realize that Shilique will be a top 20 pick as a JR.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-19, 19:40

gHost Spartan wrote:Kid understands the game. Punks wanna diss him when he's down then come back when he's okay.

Back then, hos didn't want him. Now he's hot, hos all on him.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-19, 20:11

Gob Bluth wrote:

Back then, hos didn't want him. Now he's hot, hos all on him.

D's Up, ho's down.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down