Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation!

+7
GirbaudJeans
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Snake Plissken
LoneWolfSparty
tTy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Empty Re: I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation!

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 02:38

WCSparty wrote:Drink a beer and calm down

What do you think I'm doing?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Empty Re: I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation!

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 02:38

Losing $1,600+ on a basketball game would certainly motivate me to drink. I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 02:40

Heat Miser wrote:Losing $1,600+ on a basketball game would certainly motivate me to drink. I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 2599972566

I won 2000 on poker, and put it all back on a rugby game that "boots" (or something) in and hour and twenty minutes. I'm not done yet, motherfucker!

#KeenGeneWilderMeme
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 02:51

Jesus, I can also play some stupid ass video poker... Just won another 350..... lol, so stupid.

My boy just got up too, so I got that going for me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 02:55

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Losing $1,600+ on a basketball game would certainly motivate me to drink. I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 2599972566

I won 2000 on poker, and put it all back on a rugby game that "boots" (or something) in and hour and twenty minutes. I'm not done yet, motherfucker!

#KeenGeneWilderMeme

I "won" $1k Friday on expiring covered call options! Not as exciting as sports betting, but the cash spends the same.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:05

Heat Miser wrote:

I "won" $1k Friday on expiring covered call options! Not as exciting as sports betting, but the cash spends the same.

I know a guy who was forced to purchase 2000 shares of AGQ on 83K of margin at expiry on Friday.  He is stuck over the weekend, now.  Do the math on that, and if you knew anything about how the price of silver vacillates over the weekend.... motherfucker is shitting his knickers right now.  And he has brass balls the same size as mine, in terms of gamboling...... I'm rooting for North Korea to nuke Iran, and vice versa on his behalf.  Otherwise, silver will get attacked, as usual, and drop 40 cents, and he will lose a couple grand on a bullshit margin call.  Etrade ****ed him.

Just sayin.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:08

Heat Miser wrote:

Anyway, what was your play????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:10

Heat Miser wrote:

Also, I apologize, but I couldn't manage to google up a decent Gene Wilder meme for this particular situation. Please forgive.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:11

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I know a guy who was forced to purchase 2000 shares of AGQ on 83K of margin at expiry on Friday.  He is stuck over the weekend, now.  Do the math on that, and if you knew anything about how the price of silver vacillates over the weekend.... motherfucker is shitting his knickers right now.  And he has brass balls the same size as mine, in terms of gamboling...... I'm rooting for North Korea to nuke Iran, and vice versa on his behalf.  Otherwise, silver will get attacked, as usual, and drop 40 cents, and he will lose a couple grand on a bullshit margin call.  Etrade ****ed him.

Just sayin.

Covered calls are very safe. Sounds like your buddy sold naked calls. Not so safe. E trade didn't screw him. He screwed himself.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:19

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Anyway, what was your play????

In the stock thread I recommended KMI, which I own. I expect it to go more or less sideways for the foreseeable future, but I love the dividend. This is the classic covered call scenario. Sold $42.50 calls which expired out of the money on Friday. Basically made a quarter's worth of dividends in a month. Will likely start the cycle again on Monday. Worse thing that can happen is I have to sell my position at a profit.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:23

Heat Miser wrote:

Covered calls are very safe. Sounds like your buddy sold naked calls. Not so safe. E trade didn't screw him. He screwed himself.

I don't dabble in the options game, yet, because I don't totally understand it. Please drop some knowledge on my ass. Seriously.... They have always intrigued me, but I have never taken the time to figure it all out.

also, my buddy, who shall remain nameless, is a very well known former poster of The Cock. Please pray for a complete meltdown in equities, and/or a weakening of the USD for him by mid-Sunday. Otherwise, I know he's going to get ass raped for a couple K because silver always tanks on Sunday AM....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:23

Running a similar strategy with Ford stock and covered call options at $16.50. Hopefully they'll expire worthless next Friday.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:24

Pint #15 just got popped, in case anyone is counting. FYI.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:26

Heat Miser wrote:Running a similar strategy with Ford stock and covered call options at $16.50. Hopefully they'll expire worthless next Friday.

When that shit was like a buck 80 after all hell broke loose, I almost... ALMOST, put 300K on it for shits and giggles. didnt..... Still working now..... lol @ me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:27

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I don't dabble in the options game, yet, because I don't totally understand it. Please drop some knowledge on my ass. Seriously.... They have always intrigued me, but I have never taken the time to figure it all out.

also, my buddy, who shall remain nameless, is a very well known former poster of The Cock. Please pray for a complete meltdown in equities, and/or a weakening of the USD for him by mid-Sunday. Otherwise, I know he's going to get ass raped for a couple K because silver always tanks on Sunday AM....

Maybe we should get an investment (betting) consortium going like the sports betting consortium? For educational purposes of course.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:32

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Running a similar strategy with Ford stock and covered call options at $16.50. Hopefully they'll expire worthless next Friday.

When that shit was like a buck 80 after all hell broke loose, I almost... ALMOST, put 300K on it for shits and giggles. didnt..... Still working now..... lol @ me.

NEOG...I've been in and out of them for 15 years now. If I would've just let it ride from the get go I'd probably be able to retire right now. Still love their future and it's a MI company.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:33

Heat Miser wrote:

Maybe we should get an investment (betting) consortium going like the sports betting consortium? For educational purposes of course.

Yes! I'm all for that shit. I have a gigantic 401k that is going to be moving to a self directed IRA in the next couple of months that I'm going to want to make some bank on. Lets do this Heat. I will put on a red ball harness set and hump your leg if you can make me a couple grand. No spanking, tho, please. I'm pasty..... It would leave marks.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-22, 03:37

Heat Miser wrote:

NEOG...I've been in and out of them for 15 years now. If I would've just let it ride from the get go I'd probably be able to retire right now. Still love their future and it's a MI company.

Also, I remember when AAPL was like 4 bucks a share. FUCK! I have never owned it, but it keeps going up. I hate me, sometimes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-22, 03:37

tTy wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Yes! I'm all for that shit. I have a gigantic 401k that is going to be moving to a self directed IRA in the next couple of months that I'm going to want to make some bank on. Lets do this Heat. I will put on a red ball harness set and hump your leg if you can make me a couple grand. No spanking, tho, please. I'm pasty..... It would leave marks.

We'll have to revisit when sober. Options can be a great way to boost returns when used properly.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-22, 11:14

tTy wrote:I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Uni_hurricane_party_mn

I don't even get these.  Are they supposed to be funny?

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Whitney-fan

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Maxresdefault

There are literally millions of these.  None of them are worth a fuck.  This entire generation of internet snobs is made up of lazy ass dipshits who couldn't carry SSPMs jockstrap if they had a rock truck and a backhoe to load it up in.  Fucking disgusting.

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVOrDRI3VT7hCCzeaV2HuH4IvC_bf_t5vpT564ZccF56ryAnKE

Jesus!  Terrible!

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS, CAMERON, AND LEARN HOW TO DISRESPECT SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IN YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS! STOP GOOGLING YOUR FUCKING CUTDOWNS, AND BE A FUCKING MAN, YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT! JESUS! HAVE SOME FUCKING SELF FUCKING RESPECT FOR FUCKS SAKE!

fucking embarrassing....

I am in desperate need of some drinking motivation! - Page 2 37d7b713a599131f0a865879ebd9e06e8d4a97f4cb4d5054a8a7e9b3bfe3107a
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2015-03-22, 11:36

Ok. So where is everyone at on this? I wouldn't mind playing the game... To learn of course
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2