Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not

+5
Blanch32
NigelUno
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
9 posters

Go down

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not Empty Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-24, 12:46

That is all.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not Empty Re: Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-24, 12:49

There'a some troof to this.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not Empty Re: Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-24, 12:53

Mods!

Please merge with blanchfest thread.

Thanks.

Sidenote to OTPT...I know you're a mod, and I appreciate all the hard work you put in to make this site successful...but if you don't enjoy my wit, then put me on ignore. Or just STFU.

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not 502811600

Just kidding.

Maybe.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-24, 13:06

I care. I'd like to know if he's as bad at basketball knowledge after seeing a game in person as he is after watching it on TV

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-03-24, 13:06; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-24, 13:06

kingstonlake wrote:I care. I'd like to know if he's as bad at basketball knowledge after seeing a game in person as he is at watching it on TV

+1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-24, 13:10

I was there but not sure why Nigel's so obsessed with this. Msu came to my town for the tourney. I went. What's the story or angle here? I'd assume 99% of you would have done the same.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-24, 13:32

Blanch32 wrote:I was there but not sure why Nigel's so obsessed with this. Msu came to my town for the tourney. I went. What's the story or angle here? I'd assume 99% of you would have done the same.

There you are!

Nigel, no one really cares if blanch was at the game or not 20150322__msu-uva~p1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-03-24, 16:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There'a some troof to this.
This.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-24, 19:54

Nigel wouldn't be Nigel if he didn't take a mostly unfunny joke and grind it into our faces until whoever he's lampooning looks like the good guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-24, 20:38

Rocinante wrote:Nigel wouldn't be Nigel if he didn't take a mostly unfunny joke and grind it into our faces until whoever he's lampooning looks like the good guy.

Is that a bad thing?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-03-24, 20:44

NigelUno wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

In an ecosystem, there's a role for everyone to make the ecosystem work, even ones that aren't so good still have some kind of importance.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-25, 17:27

HT wrote:

In an ecosystem, there's a role for everyone to make the ecosystem work, even ones that aren't so good still have some kind of importance.

lulz
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-25, 17:44

HT wrote:

So Nigel is like a mosquito and Fletch is a buzzard, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-25, 17:44

....and I am batman
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 10:12

Blanch32 wrote:
HT wrote:

They are both human excrement. You just suck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-03-26, 14:36

Guest wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
HT wrote:

They are both human excrement. You just suck

Fuck off bonar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down