Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today

+5
Code_Warrior
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
9 posters

Go down

Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today Empty Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:42

And for Izzo to go into the HoF next year.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today Empty Re: Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today

Post by NigelUno Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:46

That is awesome, baby.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today Empty Re: Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today

Post by NigelUno Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:48

Dickie gave the slightest, slightest, slightest, slightest, slightest, slightest edge to Gonzaga.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:57

What stats did Dickie cite, if any, as his reason?

Dickie V just picked us and the Zags to win today CBRYRraUsAAEARy
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 11:03

I think we need some help from Gonzaga today taking out Duke. Get by Louisville I think we take the zags
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 11:17

steveschneider wrote:I think we need some help from Gonzaga today taking out Duke. Get by Louisville I think we take the zags

The Jud game would be fun.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:24

I don't know if we'll win today, but the ride has been great! We're way beyond expectations at this point and there's really no pressure on MSU, the same for Louisville. I think both teams will be loose and it will be a nail biter of a game. I didn't watch the ND-Kentucky game, but if ND can come within 2 of Kentucky, then Kentucky can be beaten by the teams that are left. I think Kentucky will now feel a lot of pressure and the other teams will have more confidence. It should be good.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:02

I'm nervous
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:42

I'm tired of this sappy soap opera crap in the pre game, if I wanted to watch this shit I'd turn on the soap opera network. Fuck that shit, this is supposed to be a sports show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:46

Kiss of death
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:50

The Pantry wrote:Kiss of death

They've already shaken off Drew Dull's kiss of death, Dukie V's should be a piece of cake to shake off.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 14:18

No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down