Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another instalment in the good enough for government series

2 posters

Go down

Another instalment in the good enough for government series Empty Another instalment in the good enough for government series

Post by Green Note 2015-04-10, 09:21

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/6/feds-consider-puerto-ricans-disabled-because-they-/#.VSUjTHBkol4.twitter

Feds approved disability pay for Puerto Rican citizens … because they don’t speak English
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another instalment in the good enough for government series Empty Re: Another instalment in the good enough for government series

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-10, 09:38

I wonder if disability pay for Puerto Ricans would also cover spell check..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another instalment in the good enough for government series Empty Re: Another instalment in the good enough for government series

Post by Green Note 2015-04-10, 11:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if disability pay for Puerto Ricans would also cover spell check..

I think Bob is referring to the spelling of instalment. So far him and other less educated folks.

[url=Another instalment in the good enough for government series Captur13]Another instalment in the good enough for government series Captur13[/url]
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-10, 11:57

Green Note wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if disability pay for Puerto Ricans would also cover spell check..

I think Bob is referring to the spelling of instalment. So far him and other less educated folks.

[url=Another instalment in the good enough for government series Captur13]Another instalment in the good enough for government series Captur13[/url]
I, too, hate brown people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down