Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball

+14
InTenSity
Giant Moose
xsanguine
tanfan!
steveschneider
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
Sparty on brah!
tGreenWay
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball Empty We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-10, 19:57

That is all. You heard it here first.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball Empty Re: We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-10, 20:07

Is that like an MTV Teen Choice Music Video Award? Oh, you mean a national championship. Sorry. I speak adult.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball Empty Re: We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball

Post by duffy munn 2015-04-10, 20:47

Izzo to the Cavs already.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-10, 21:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Is that like an MTV Teen Choice Music Video Award? Oh, you mean a national championship. Sorry. I speak adult.

I think it's beer for the poors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2015-04-10, 21:30

I'm so pumped for next year. We're gonna be legitimate national contenders in FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL YEAHHHH
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-10, 21:46

It's still a great time to be a Spartan, even with the last few years as a baseline amazingly the trend is still up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-10, 21:50

Sparty on brah! wrote:I'm so pumped for next year. We're gonna be legitimate national contenders in FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL YEAHHHH

Did you see that Hollis Tweet about winning both titles? He tweeted that if MSU ever wins both titles in the same year, MSU will build the 80ft tall spartan statue and the top will have a suite for top donors and Tanfan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2015-04-10, 22:19

Turtleneck wrote:
Sparty on brah! wrote:I'm so pumped for next year. We're gonna be legitimate national contenders in FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL YEAHHHH

Did you see that Hollis Tweet about winning both titles? He tweeted that if MSU ever wins both titles in the same year, MSU will build the 80ft tall spartan statue and the top will have a suite for top donors and Tanfan.
That would make my life complete. Shocked
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-11, 01:01

Boom
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-11, 01:36

We are winning right now? What channel is it on? I feel like I should be watching.

When did the phrase "we are going to win" get replaced with "we are winning?" Its bothered me a lot lately. Lost a lot of sleep over it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-11, 01:38

Turtleneck wrote:

It's gotta be way taller than 80 feet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 06:41

800ft?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-11, 07:02

Turtleneck wrote:800ft?

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball 178954
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-11, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:800ft?

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball 178954

Nice.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-04-11, 12:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We are winning right now? What channel is it on? I feel like I should be watching.

When did the phrase "we are going to win" get replaced with "we are winning?" Its bothered me a lot lately. Lost a lot of sleep over it.

I am punching you in the face
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 12:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We are winning right now? What channel is it on? I feel like I should be watching.

I bet you're fun at parties.

We are winning the NATTY in football and basketball Pooper
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-11, 13:57

Turtleneck wrote:

That photograph is a poor example of someone who is fun at parties. In fact, I don't think that guy looks like he'd be any fun at any type of party or social function.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 14:22

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That photograph is a poor example of someone who is fun at parties. In fact, I don't think that guy looks like he'd be any fun at any type of party or social function.

I hope Travis is a great American because I do not want him at any of our parties.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-11, 14:25

We will have a better shot in 2016 in both sports. Two years away. Our defense will be better in football and our passing game should be better with a more accurate QB so we can keep up with OSU.

If we land Winston in 2016, a starting lineup of Winston, Eron Harris, Marv or JWIII and Swan/Davis up front could be real good.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 14:43

The_Dude wrote:We will have a better shot in 2016 in both sports. Two years away. Our defense will be better in football and our passing game should be better with a more accurate QB so we can keep up with OSU.

If we land Winston in 2016, a starting lineup of Winston, Eron Harris, Marv or JWIII and Swan/Davis up front could be real good.

Somebody is going to have to leave to make room for Johnathan Williams. Also, by that time Nairn will be a junior and I see him as starting over a true freshman. I think Nairn develops into a very nice PG for MSU. Played very well as a freshman and was a big reason why MSU made huge strides down the stretch.

For 2016/17 if everything plays out and people stay in place...

Bess
McQuid
Aherns
Swanigan
Davis
Clark
Ellis
Harris
Nairn
Schilling
Possible freshmen: Bridges (likely), Winston (possibly), ???

Of course, a lot could change. I have not heard about Ellis leaving outside of speculation. TOC said that Ellis was the only real concern for a player transfer in 2015, but that is not the same as actually planning to transfer. Who knows what 2016 will bring...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-11, 15:57

Turtleneck wrote:

You are the most sophisticated poster on the swill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-11, 16:01

What if Harris and swanigan go pro?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-11, 16:02

steveschneider wrote:What if Harris and swanigan go pro?

Next year bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 16:17

MSU has two additional scholarships available.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-11, 16:40

Tigers are going to win the World Series.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 16:53

steveschneider wrote:Tigers are going to win the World Series.

Do they have a lot of one-and-dones?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-11, 17:08

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Tigers are going to win the World Series.

Do they have a lot of one-and-dones?

The beauty of baseball is there is no moralizing. Cheaters are welcome.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-11, 19:09

I just think you guys need to learn how to speak English.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 19:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just think you guys need to learn how to speak English.

What if I want to speak Spanish? What if I want to speak French, German, or Blanch? Why does English have to be the only language we speak here?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-11, 19:23

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just think you guys need to learn how to speak English.

What if I want to speak Spanish? What if I want to speak French, German, or Blanch? Why does English have to be the only language we speak here?
You can do those too. Just make sure you use proper syntax.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 19:25

What if I don't not want to?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-11, 19:26

Also, what is the proper syntax when speaking Blanch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-11, 19:28

Swanigan is simply not a one and done. Needs to get in better shape and develop his game. A great prospect but I dont think he's even a 2 and done. I think we will have Swan and Davis for 3 years together.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-11, 19:29

Turtleneck wrote:What if I don't not want to?
Then, after about the 1000th time as is the case with otpt, I'll probably point it out.

If I know how to speak those other languages. Which I don't.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-11, 19:29

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:We will have a better shot in 2016 in both sports. Two years away. Our defense will be better in football and our passing game should be better with a more accurate QB so we can keep up with OSU.

Somebody is going to have to leave to make room for Johnathan Williams. Also, by that time Nairn will be a junior and I see him as starting over a true freshman. I think Nairn develops into a very nice PG for MSU. Played very well as a freshman and was a big reason why MSU made huge strides down the stretch.

For 2016/17 if everything plays out and people stay in place...

Bess
McQuid
Aherns
Swanigan
Davis
Clark
Ellis
Harris
Nairn
Schilling
Possible freshmen: Bridges (likely), Winston (possibly), ???

Of course, a lot could change. I have not heard about Ellis leaving outside of speculation. TOC said that Ellis was the only real concern for a player transfer in 2015, but that is not the same as actually planning to transfer. Who knows what 2016 will bring...

I hop Tum stats as a junior too. But when you think of Winston at PG, he reminds me of like a Trimble. I think he's going to be a top shelf player in college.

I know Tum says the right things, let's see how much better he gets. Size does limit him to a degree. Winston is 6'2.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-12, 21:36

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I hope Travis is a great American because I do not want him at any of our parties.

Is he even American? I know he is of the Cosmos, but beyond that, I have no idea.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-12, 21:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is he even American? I know he is of the Cosmos, but beyond that, I have no idea.

He seems kind of French.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-12, 22:10

Turtleneck wrote:

Great avatar pic!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-12, 22:37

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He seems kind of French.

I've heard talk that he smells French, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-04-12, 23:00

Buying team tix for both
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next