Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Troll Thread...

+86
Hut1hut2
SpartanInNH
AvgMSUJoe
RogueLeader
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
beal99
SawGreen
Bill Cain
The_Dude
Jaheab
kingstonlake
Death Roe
steveschneider
Izzo Court
dubie7006
WCSparty
Pervis Muldoon
indianaspartan
tTy
Donjuanmc
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
DroppedByADime
WhiteBoyHatcher
Buffalo Spartan
bullwrinkle
Dolph Ziggler
Roger Waymeth
Chitown_Badger
Giant Moose
BRODSON
Nommad2
Fat Guy on Couch
CrazySparty
Sponge Worthy
Hip Hop Anonymous
d_mcc
Mentalstate
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Heat Miser
WCS
Floyd Robertson
Ass Dan
DWags
SpartanGuard
Two Star At Best
ancientspartan
Gob Bluth
tGreenWay
Snake Plissken
Keith Stone
Murphy Green
Rocinante
Oops Thats not right
Gus Chiggins
Bizarro Fletch
Wally Fairway
MSUgöat
AMwood
Crazy Jim9
tTito
tanfan!
duffy munn
Ham Porter
Notorious GiB
LoneWolfSparty
tBlairWhiteProject
Gomer
Forza
Achtung Baby
TrueGreenSpartan
JEK
pulling69
tig ol bitties
Ned Stark
Black Dutch
goodbar
MJ
NigelUno
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
90 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Is LoneWolfSparty the worst poster on tswill

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_lcap35%tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 18 ]
tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_lcap22%tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 11 ]
tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_lcap43%tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 51

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Empty Re: tOfficial Troll Thread...

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-11, 22:10

Gob Bluth wrote:

"Liked" as well. LIKES ALL AROUND!  tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 4198636888 

Just to make a point, I clicked the grayed out Like button on every post I already liked! Except the troll's.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-11, 22:12

Heat Miser, Why does it say you can only like something once every 30 seconds?  confused 
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-11, 22:17

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:Heat Miser said schticks and trolls do not get to vote/like comments.  This seems to be very 247 sports like and he has no authority who to deem is a schtick or troll.  I am not a troll or a schtick and even if I was it should not matter.  I registered with the same username I have on 247 sports and any one claiming I troll is delusional.  If I wanted to troll I would post under another username separate from 247 sports.  This board is going down the wrong path by already stripping away rights from certain people.  This board is not going to last long if this shit keeps up.  Gomer is a 247 slappy who threatens time outs (when discussing 247 sports) and heat miser is an insecure adult who is trying to intimidate  people in every fucking thread.  I have a suggestion for you Heat Miser, try being hands off and let this thing prosper on it's own.  It does not need your liberal hands all over it, more is not better and you suck.  Keep regulating every single thing and you will ruin this board just like 247 sports.  It was great you founded this board but you need to lay off and stop posting in every thread like an insecure pussy.
What you don't seem to be understanding is the fact you come off as a whiny little bitch to most of us and have not posted anything worthy of having rights, on this board or tRCMB
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-11, 22:21

The Pantry wrote:
What you don't seem to be understanding is the fact you come off as a whiny little bitch to most of us and have not posted anything worthy of having rights, on this board or tRCMB

Like.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 22:23

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:Half of you aren't even remotely funny

What about the other half?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 22:32

You can't like thoughts in Russia?

How do they stop you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 22:33

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Just to make a point, I clicked the grayed out Like button on every post I already liked! Except the troll's.

I think you've figured out a way to like your own posts.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-11, 22:34

Will the OP please take his schtick and go troll somewhere else? Kthxbai.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 22:54

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Perfect example of the double standard here, your a fucking loser and like all your posts.  Heat Miser won't do anything to you because he is a little pussy. Stop liking your own posts and stop posting so much. We joined on the same day and have like 300 more posts. Loser. You always have a bull shit reputation of 500 something. Your a fucking d bag and take so much time to like your own posts. This place is a shit show with people like you inflating their reputation while innocent people like me cannot even vote. Also, **** all of you, my original post was liked. D bags.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-11, 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 22:56

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

Perfect example of the double standard here, your a fucking loser and like all your posts.  Heat Miser won't do anything to you because he is a little pussy. Stop liking your own posts and stop posting so much. We joined on the same day and have like 300 more posts. Loser.

Are you still creating schticks to like your posts?

Cuz, that was cool.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 22:56

NigelUno wrote:

Cuz, that was cool.

Never did, this place is a run by a bunch of amateur power hungry twerps.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-11, 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-11, 22:57

NigelUno wrote:

Cuz, that was cool.

Seems like if it really had a new water craft it wouldn't have time to troll this board.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-11, 22:59

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Perfect example of the double standard here, your a fucking loser and like all your posts.  Heat Miser won't do anything to you because he is a little pussy. Stop liking your own posts and stop posting so much. We joined on the same day and have like 300 more posts. Loser. You always have a bull shit reputation of 500 something.  Your a fucking d bag and take so much time to like your own posts.  This place is a shit show with people like you inflating their reputation while innocent people like me cannot even vote.  Also, **** all of you, my original post was liked. D bags.

I'm so in your head. tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2809484752 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 22:59

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Seems like if it really had a new water craft it wouldn't have time to troll this board.

Wow, you like your own posts. Your a fucking loser. You have 800 some posts and have time to like your own posts. Its dark here, you can't run them in the dark fucking dumb ass. Your so fucking stupid its unreal. You should get your own rank called "LOSER"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-11, 23:00

Perfect example of the double standard here, your a fucking loser and like all your posts.  Heat Miser won't do anything to you because he is a little pussy. Stop liking your own posts and stop posting so much. We joined on the same day and have like 300 more posts. Loser. You always have a bull shit reputation of 500 something.  Your a fucking d bag and take so much time to like your own posts.  This place is a shit show with people like you inflating their reputation while innocent people like me cannot even vote.  Also, **** all of you, my original post was liked. D bags.

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 Tampon10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-11, 23:00

Heat Miser wrote:tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 1966794946 Trolls butthurt over getting trolled.

Exactly. Nicely done.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 23:02

GRR Spartan wrote:

Exactly.  Nicely done.

No, fucking with board features is not trolling. Its called being an insecure, adult vagina.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-11, 23:03

I think you take this place way too seriously.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 23:06

Death Roe wrote:I think you take this place way too seriously.

I just want to see a message board succeed.  This place is already on the road to 247 sports level moderation.  Why the **** does some one feel the need to **** with all my shit.  Who the **** has the time for that? Let every user have the same freedoms and let the message board work by it's self. This whole heat miser threatening people in every thread is laughable.  There is zero need to **** with board features and all of my shit.  Trolling is done with words, not Heat Misers (now a 247 slappy along with gomer) methods of abusing his internet mod tools. I just want the same freedoms as every one else, I never troll any single poster or any one. I say I am buying a wave runner and all you fucktards try trolling me. I create numerous threads about UFC, NBA Draft, NBA and many other things. It is not trolling when I call Heat Miser out for being a little bitch. The proof is in the pudding and this place will be a lot better of when the admins stop contributing on the board and leave individual users alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-11, 23:10

I just want to see a message board succeed.  This place is already on the road to 247 sports level moderation.  Why the **** does some one feel the need to **** with all my shit.  Who the **** has the time for that? Let every user have the same freedoms and let the message board work by it's self. This whole heat miser threatening people in every thread is laughable.  There is zero need to **** with board features and all of my shit.  Trolling is done with words, not Heat Misers (now a 247 slappy along with gomer) methods of abusing his internet mod tools.

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 4198636888 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 4198636888 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 4198636888 
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 23:14

I just want to see a message board succeed.  This place is already on the road to 247 sports level moderation.  Why the **** does some one feel the need to **** with all my shit.  Who the **** has the time for that? Let every user have the same freedoms and let the message board work by it's self. This whole heat miser threatening people in every thread is laughable.  There is zero need to **** with board features and all of my shit.  Trolling is done with words, not Heat Misers (now a 247 slappy along with gomer) methods of abusing his internet mod tools.  I just want the same freedoms as every one else, I never troll any single poster or any one.  I say I am buying a wave runner and all you fucktards try trolling me.  I create numerous threads about UFC, NBA Draft, NBA and many other things.  It is not trolling when I call Heat Miser out for being a little bitch.  The proof is in the pudding and this place will be a lot better of when the admins stop contributing on the board and leave individual users alone.

Pic of wave runner?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-11, 23:14

Death Roe wrote:I think you take this place way too seriously.

I just want to see a message board succeed....

It's not my fault nobody "likes" your posts. tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 23:16

Heat Miser wrote:

It's not my fault nobody "likes" your posts. tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2599972566

I have 2.01 likes on my first post. Everyone agrees your a fucking loser.  Stop posting in every thread and trying to act like a hard ass. Furthermore, try addressing the main question of you being a insecure adult vagina.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-11, 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-05-11, 23:17

I have 2 likes on my first post. Everyone agrees your a fucking loser.  Stop posting in every thread and trying to act like a hard ass.
I hit the wrong button by accident.    Sorry for giving you false hope.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 23:17

tig ol bitties wrote:
I hit the wrong button by accident.    Sorry for giving you false hope.

Liar, it showed me who liked them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-05-11, 23:19

Liar, it showed me who liked them.
Oops.  meant the upvote (the thing you can see in the preview), not the "like" button.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-11, 23:19

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 1966794946 
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-11, 23:22

tig ol bitties wrote:
Oops.  meant the upvote (the thing you can see in the preview), not the "like" button.

Moral of the story, Heat Miser is a insecure little bitch and cannot troll by using words because he is a fucktard. As a result, he resorts to abusing the mod tools and is a complete d bag. Others have agreed with me through PM that he is a little bitch and this board will be much better when he shuts the fucking up and lets the message board stand on its own two feet.  No one needs your little 247 power trip antics Heat Miser. Let SRC run the board by himself. Good riddance .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-11, 23:24

Moral of the story, Heat Miser is a insecure little bitch and cannot  troll by using words because he is a fucktard. As a result, he resorts to abusing the mod tools and is a complete d bag. Others have agreed with me through PM that he is a little bitch and this board will be much better when he shuts the fucking up and lets the message board stand on its own two feet.  No one needs your little 247 power trip antics Heat Miser. Let SRC run the board by himself. Good riddance .

Please post screen shots of people agreeing with you.

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 276803595 

Love to see them.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 23:26

Moral of the story, Heat Miser is a insecure little bitch and cannot  troll by using words because he is a fucktard. As a result, he resorts to abusing the mod tools and is a complete d bag. Others have agreed with me through PM that he is a little bitch and this board will be much better when he shuts the fucking up and lets the message board stand on its own two feet.  No one needs your little 247 power trip antics Heat Miser. Let SRC run the board by himself. Good riddance .

What is the moral of that story? I think I missed it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-11, 23:28

tig ol bitties wrote:

tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 1966794946

Think I'll take over your avatar again tomorrow.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-11, 23:38

Wow, you like your own posts.  Your a fucking loser. You have 800 some posts and have time to like your own posts.  Its dark here, you can't run them in the dark fucking dumb ass.  Your so fucking stupid its unreal.  You should get your own rank called "LOSER"

I support this idea. I'm not liking the post out of general principle, but I'm totally in favor of more people getting trolled with custom titles.

Now here's some smilies: tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 3434560931 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 361471007  Twisted Evil tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 1550444538 Exclamation tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 4198636888 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2809484752 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 3493939353 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2943907172 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 328670334 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 2275418548 tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 3965261927  
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-12, 00:04

It's off its meds again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-12, 00:28

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:Gomer is a 247 slappy who threatens time outs (when discussing 247 sports)
Never happened.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-12, 00:30

Why is this thread red now?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-12, 00:30

Gomer wrote:
Never happened.

Yes, it did, I already posted the PM. Sucks when your called out for being a 247 slappy. Its literally the worst kind of shaming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-05-12, 00:31

Wow, you like your own posts.  Your a fucking loser. You have 800 some posts and have time to like your own posts.  Its dark here, you can't run them in the dark fucking dumb ass.  Your so fucking stupid its unreal.  You should get your own rank called "LOSER"
You have almost 600 posts... And I joined this place well before you. Just sayin.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-12, 00:31

Cameron wrote:Why is this thread red now?

Is it because a poll has been added? I voted for option #2, just to shake things up. But my real vote is and always will be "Tanfan."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-12, 00:31

Cameron wrote:Why is this thread red now?

because the mods are up to their usual power trip antics. They are trying to get rid of this thread which embarrasses the fucking out of them. They are such pussies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-12, 00:32

Yes, it did, I already posted the PM. Sucks when your called out for being a 247 slappy. Its literally the worst kind of shaming.
While I understand that you have a lot of experience in the shaming department... never happened  tOfficial Troll Thread... - Page 12 55953254 
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next