Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cosmo_Kramer
I Still Hate Weber State
8 posters

Go down

tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread Empty tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-05-02, 10:32

OK so I posted about my Godfather DVD set getting stolen in another thread and it reminded me of something else that happened when I was at MSU. So, feel free to post your crazy/ridiculous MSU stories ITT. Here is one of mine:

Me and 5 buddies moved into a house at the beginning of our Sophomore year and had a party during Welcome Week. I had won a mini Weber charcoal grill a couple years earlier and we were using it that night behind our house. Anyway, the party was pretty big and there were plenty of people there that we didn't know all that well. The next day we walk out the front door and see a piece of paper sticking out of our mailbox. I pull it out and it reads "Thanks for the grill. - Jerome and Jeff". We didn't really understand at first but then thought to check behind the house. Sure enough, my grill was gone. We wracked our brains trying to think if we knew two people named Jerome and Jeff. We finally figured out that they we remember two guys coming with a group of girls we knew so we called them and they told us that Jerome was the boyfriend of one of their friends that was visiting. They told her about it and she said she would ask Jerome to return it. Sure enough, we never heard anything about it again despite trying to get a hold of the girl through her friends a couple more times.

Fast forward to our Senior year and a party at the aforementioned girls' house. We see their visiting friend and ask her WTF. She says, "Actually both Jerome and Jeff came here with me, they're outside." Oh OK, it's on now. Me and my roommate walk out there and see the two of them. We walk right up and to them and the conversation goes like this:

Me: "Hey guys, where the **** is the grill you stole from us?"
Jerome (who is like 6'5 280): "What?"
Me: "Two years ago you stole my grill and left a note in our mailbox."
Jerome: "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. We said thank you didn't we?"
Me: Blank stare.
My roommate: Dying laughing.
Jeff: "Yeah I guess that was pretty shitty. Want $20?"
Me: "Umm...OK."
Jerome: "OK sweet. Want to bong a beer?"
Beer bonging ensues.
Jerome proceeds to tell us that they had taken a whole bunch of shit that night and didn't remember that they had done it until the next day. At that point they figured they would never see us again and that it was a pretty sweet little grill so they were just going to keep it. They lost it at some point in the last 2 years and had forgotten about the whole thing until now. He said his girlfriend never even asked him about it. Bitch
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-02, 10:58

Friend worked at Kellogg and got off late one Saturday night after a wedding reception. We picked up a bottle of Smirnoff around 11:30 and went shot-for-shot until the bottle was empty like an hour later. We were bombed.

We go outside and there's a bunch of people smoking (in Cedar Village). Four guys come up to us and ask if we had bud, and we did. So, our drunk asses invited them inside to my friend's apartment.

We chilled with the guys, had a good time. And my friend and I hit another level, and everything seemed slow motion. Then all the sudden two guys -- there were only two guys in one of the rooms -- said they were peacing out. My friend and I then realized that two guys were missing for a while, and we came out and his XBOX and controllers were stolen, a couple games too.

So, my friend calls the good ole ELPD. The police show up around 1:30 and piund on the door. The place reeks, we are fucked up. We look at each other and my friend said, "I'm not answering it." I'm like, "Why the **** did you call?!" The cop keeps pounding and he said, "I can hear voices, open the door." My friend said he was going to shut the lights off and pretend he was asleep, I said that was a horrible decision.

So, he opens the door and the cop looks at us and we are FUBAR. The cop asks what's going on and my friend said he was real drunk and that it was a false alarm. The cop ended up leaving a couple minutes later, and we stared at the spot where the XBOX used to be before we passed out cold.

ADVICE: Don't let strange dudes into your place if you are FUBAR.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-08, 09:58

These are some riveting tales.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-08, 10:04

One time I was walking to Spartan Stadium from the tennis courts and woke up in a hospital bed in Spartan Stadium.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-08, 10:06

I like the stories.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-08, 10:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:One time I was walking to Spartan Stadium from the tennis courts and woke up in a hospital bed in Spartan Stadium.

There's a hospital in Spartan Stadium?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-08, 10:11

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:One time I was walking to Spartan Stadium from the tennis courts and woke up in a hospital bed in Spartan Stadium.

It was like a make shift drunk tank. I had no idea that it was there. Woke up, looked around, and got the hell out of there. There was like 20 other beds filled with people also.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-08, 10:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It was like a make shift drunk tank. I had no idea that it was there. Woke up, looked around, and got the hell out of there. There was like 20 other beds filled with people also.

You should probably check at the base of your neck for a small lump where they implanted your tracking device.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-08, 10:14

NigelUno wrote:

Did you happen to notice if Bill Cosby was around?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-08, 10:18

Okay, there is more to this fucking story than that. Cosmo and Weber State showed you how it's done. Pony up, or go home.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-08, 10:26

SpartanInNH wrote:

Okay, there is more to this fucking story than that. Cosmo and Weber State showed you how it's done. Pony up, or go home.

I'm on mobile and it's 10am. Those stories weren't even very good they were just detailed.

I don't know man, I was playing drinking games at the tennis courts before a Eastern Michigan game and shit next thing you know I'm next to some huge guy passed out. I wasn't asking questions so I get up and leave, get home, pass out on the couch and wake up later that night.

Told my friends "I think I spoke to an authority figure or something today" when I woke up.. Then I piece it all together as I come back to life, remembering that cement drunk tank. I puke on our living room floor and watched the night games.

God, I'm an asshole.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-08, 10:28

NigelUno wrote:

You are why people can't have fun at tailgates. You can't handle your liquor.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-08, 10:33

NigelUno wrote:

You are why people can't have fun at tailgates. You can't handle your liquor.

One game, sue me. Worse things will and have happened.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-08, 11:06

SpartanInNH wrote:

I'm on mobile and it's 10am. Those stories weren't even very good they were just detailed.

I don't know man, I was playing drinking games at the tennis courts before a Eastern Michigan game and shit next thing you know I'm next to some huge guy passed out. I wasn't asking questions so I get up and leave, get home, pass out on the couch and wake up later that night.

Told my friends "I think I spoke to an authority figure or something today" when I woke up.. Then I piece it all together as I come back to life, remembering that cement drunk tank. I puke on our living room floor and watched the night games.

God, I'm an asshole.

Sounds pretty fun actually. We've all been there once or twice. Did you say "I'm never drinking again" as you puked?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-08, 11:09

I helped bury Jimmy Hoffa by Munm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-08, 11:17

SpartanInNH wrote:

God, I'm an asshole.

tOfficial Crazy MSU Stories Thread 502811600 That's better.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down