Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do fat chicks do with their time?

+19
Brock Middlebrook
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Marc Summers
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nommad2
Green Note
HT
xsanguine
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
DroppedByADime
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Blanch32
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what do fat chicks do with their time? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do fat chicks do with their time?

Post by Blanch32 5/22/2015, 8:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I wonder how many fat men post here.

We all know how fat dudes spend their time. No real question there
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

what do fat chicks do with their time? - Page 2 Empty Re: what do fat chicks do with their time?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/22/2015, 8:49 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Michiganders.... so I have to imagine 70%+
No way dude, not on this site. The cool people moved here. The other site is 70%+. This one is 50% max.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 5/22/2015, 9:03 pm

xsanguine wrote:

By the way, the rest of New York loves being coerced to pay for your fucking city.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 5/22/2015, 9:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

By the way, the rest of New York loves being coerced to pay for your fucking city.

Ain't my city. They rip us off quite heavily, too.

This is America, though... the land of being forced to pay for someone else to live irresponsibly. Dodging welfare queens on the street and the subway like mosquitos in a Michigan spring.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 5/22/2015, 9:53 pm

Fat bottom girls you make this rockin world go around!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/22/2015, 10:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Making incomprehensible posts on message boards?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 5/22/2015, 10:14 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

This is America, though... the land of being forced to pay for someone else to live irresponsibly. Dodging welfare queens on the street and the subway like mosquitos in a Michigan spring.

I think my point is we all pay for each other. I have yet to meet a person that has not benefited from something that everybody paid for. I mean, you went to a public university, right? Maybe you should have went to Hillsdale.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 5/22/2015, 11:06 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think my point is we all pay for each other. I have yet to meet a person that has not benefited from something that everybody paid for. I mean, you went to a public university, right? Maybe you should have went to Hillsdale.

Yes, I went to a public university... and I certainly see the point you are making. Still... I think there's a huge difference between paying huge sums of money to go to a public university and having the majority of your living expenses paid for by others through state force, feeling completely entitled to that lifestyle and then constantly whining and bitching about the people propping you up.

A lot of the experiences here were great... while others pushed me far to one side of the political/social spectrum.

Edit: Look, I get it... I'm jaded.

I should probably just take a break from here for awhile.... till next time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/24/2015, 5:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Making incomprehensible posts on message boards?

You think I'm a fattie?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/24/2015, 7:37 pm

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 5/24/2015, 9:39 pm

Fat dudes.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 5/24/2015, 9:57 pm

Since we are into shaming others while ignoring our own less than desirable characteristics and behaviors, good news for those guys that are a nice mix of beer gut and gym work outs...dad bod!

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/14/8607369/what-is-dad-bod

The term "dad bod" was virtually absent from American conversation until April 30, when a 19-year-old Clemson sophomore named Mackenzie Pearson penned a story in the Clemson Odyssey titled "Why Girls Love the Dad Bod." Her argument was counter-intuitive, suggesting that women are more attracted to men whose physiques reflect "a nice balance between a beer gut and working out" than they are to hunks with washboard abs.

But, somehow, the idea caught on, and the story quickly began to go viral; it was only a matter of time before dad bod was being discussed by New York Magazine, GQ, the Washington Post, and more.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/24/2015, 11:11 pm

That dude is my new idol. Pocket beer!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2