Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

+17
Ass Dan
HT
The_Dude
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
tTito
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
WBill
InTenSity
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread Empty tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 49m 49 minutes ago

At the final four izzo told me “not to fucking embarrass myself in front of a crowd bigger than my home town” after I air balled a shot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 49m 49 minutes ago

IM SOOOO BORED IN GEORGIA I EVEN WISH I WAS IN THE REAL GEORGIA #desperationsettingin #ohioisforlovers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11  ·  47m 47 minutes ago

I pissed in a condom and gave it to Durrell summers to pass a drug test. Suck it #NCAA #stillwenttothefinalfour #suckstobeyou
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11  ·  46m 46 minutes ago

If that last tweet doesn’t make me twitter famous I give up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 44m 44 minutes ago

Besides, What is the ncaa gonna do?! Give my final four ring to Utah state, the next relevant university who didn’t bend the rules behind us
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 42m 42 minutes ago

NCAA could do hair test any day of the week and actually be a real organization but who would wanna take the top 25 players from the tourney
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 42m 42 minutes ago

Izzo might actually hate me more ( if that’s possible) when he loses scholarships cause I drunkenly spilled half his team smoked weed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 41m 41 minutes ago

Although the honestly who really cares, it didn’t affect the games. But that’s a irrelevant point once the ncaa calls me I’m sure lmao
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 41m 41 minutes ago

Garrick Sherman retweeted Kinchen Taylor
Exactly. What are you gonna do sit in your room be depressed and transfer like me? I didn’t judge them

Kinchen Taylor @kinchen1andonly
@gsherm11 what else was there to do in East Lansing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 37m 37 minutes ago

Honestly tho forget the ncaa. If you saw what I got paid for the amount of fans I play in front of now. Compared to…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 37m 37 minutes ago

What I played in front of college for nothing. There’s no doubt the ncaa is taking advantage of student athletes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 34m 34 minutes ago

Garrick Sherman retweeted  Weick 

HAHAHA YESS!!! Finally a msu guy in denial

Weick @Weick11
@gsherm11 why u trying to screw Msu over?! Mad cuz u weren't good enough to play there and went to whack ass Notre dame?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 31m 31 minutes ago

Anyone who would think they PAID a 6′10 unathletic guy who survives every game barely has lost their mind. They wouldn’t pay me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 27m 27 minutes ago

Honestly,though if the ncaa is concerned about my helping out a teammate through being sober,Kentucky players salary should be more concern
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 26m 26 minutes ago

Garrick Sherman retweeted  Weick 
True but me 1 final four You 0. Well 17 if we consider the 17 you beat your meat to

Weick @Weick11
@SeanPraster @gsherm11 7 final fours in 17 years....nd....0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed May 27, 2015 9:20 pm

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 23m 23 minutes ago

My only goal was to embarrass the fact the ncaa has zero value at all. I actually cheer for msu still and want them to do well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed May 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Hmm
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 17m 17 minutes ago

You guys miss the entire point lol every team in NCAA smokes. My point is NCAA is a joke. I still cheer for MSU. I have no resentment at all
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 12m 12 minutes ago

If the NCAA sanctions msu that furthers my point that they are oblivious and respond to any random statement. Proving their lack of control
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 10m 10 minutes ago

Where’s my boy Gottlieb? I wanna go at his bitch ass one more time lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 5m 5 minutes ago

Last time, I don’t dislike msu. I like them. Honestly!! I liked my teammates!!! I just think the NCAA is a joke. But do as you wish Twitter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Matt Mc ‏@basketballfan66 10m10 minutes ago

Guys, this kind of explains the rant

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread CGDUdK2WoAApTa9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 1m 1 minute ago

It's okay people. NCAA student athletes smoke weed, avoid drug tests, I know it's hard to believe they're human. But I swear we are
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 1m 1 minute ago

Listen here's what's gonna happen. NCAA is gonna say "he's a punk ass transfer hating on msu"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 47s 47 seconds ago

I'm gonna say yeah I have no proof. Then Nothing happens. Relax msu fans it'll be okay I promise lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill Wed May 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Is he playing in the WGBA over there.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed May 27, 2015 9:45 pm

I don't think he really said much we didn't already know, other than the drug test.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Garrick Sherman ‏@gsherm11 6m6 minutes ago

My beef is with the NCAA NOT MSU. Good night Twitter, you never fail to disappoint (FYI it's 4:43 am in Georgia)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think he really said much we didn't already know, other than the drug test.

True we knew much of the team was high and Sherman is a giant pussy.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think he really said much we didn't already know, other than the drug test.

Agreed. It was still a good chuckle, especially that he's still harboring a grudge against Gottlieb over the beard comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Yeah but he doesn't have to tweet it. Dick move.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed May 27, 2015 9:51 pm

In case someone doesn't want to go through it all, fwiw there is a relevant exchange in there where someone asked him if Izzo knew about the piss exchange with Summers and he replied "Hell no"
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Wed May 27, 2015 9:58 pm

My question is, where the hell was Rocinante in all this? We need to be the tSwill straw that stirs the drink.....
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 pm

WBill wrote:

True we knew much of the team was high and Sherman is a giant pussy.

Exactly. That 2009 team was a train wreck and I bet izzo is glad he helped s teammate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

Yeah but he doesn't have to tweet it. Dick move.

Frankly this is the strongest rebound of Shermanators career
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 27, 2015 10:12 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:My question is, where the hell was Rocinante in all this? We need to be the tSwill straw that stirs the drink.....

Exactly. Where's the "it's all good" tweet from the swill? Followed by him dry humping korie
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed May 27, 2015 10:13 pm

With izzo either you lead your team yo s final four, see trice, or you crack. It's that simple
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Wed May 27, 2015 10:17 pm

He's drunk out of his mind and his English still makes Blanch look like first-grader.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed May 27, 2015 10:21 pm

I had no idea Blanch was a Sherman schtick.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next