Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Apparel founders email comes out...

+4
Rodeo Burger
MattyFresh
Blanch32
CORNER BLITZ
8 posters

Go down

American Apparel founders email comes out... Empty American Apparel founders email comes out...

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-24, 15:47

American Apparel founders email comes out... Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-9.03.08-AM

http://gawker.com/here-are-the-gross-horny-texts-dov-bad-daddy-charney-1713322622

The lurid text messages were released Friday as part of a motion intended to prevent Charney from filing any more lawsuits against the company, which fired him for good last December.

Guy definitely went all in... not even attempting to hide his craziness
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

American Apparel founders email comes out... Empty Re: American Apparel founders email comes out...

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-24, 16:10

...and yet chicks love his clothes. Go figure
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

American Apparel founders email comes out... Empty Re: American Apparel founders email comes out...

Post by Guest 2015-06-24, 16:32

Reading that list will give Blanch pick up lines for a year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2015-06-24, 17:15

I am awful and disgusting! American Apparel founders email comes out... 3434560931
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-06-25, 00:58

Shit, I thought my game was bad.

OK, I'm taking notes. That shit he said worked some of the time right?
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-25, 01:13

Rodeo Burger wrote:Shit, I thought my game was bad.

Apparently...

American Apparel founders email comes out... 1310398769767389477
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-25, 01:30

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-06-25, 01:56

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Rodeo Burger wrote:Shit, I thought my game was bad.

Apparently...

American Apparel founders email comes out... 1310398769767389477

Yep, I 'm doing it wrong. I've never had a model orally copulate my penis, testicles or anus. It seems like it's another part of the day for this guy.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-25, 02:37

Rodeo Burger wrote:I've never had a model orally copulate my penis, testicles or anus. It seems like it's another part of the day for this guy.

I'm not sure if I'd ever be interested in someone orally copulating my anus, but if some supermodel felt compelled to do it, I can't imagine putting up much of a fight.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-06-25, 03:20

Cym Jim wrote:
Rodeo Burger wrote:I've never had a model orally copulate my penis, testicles or anus. It seems like it's another part of the day for this guy.

I'm not sure if I'd ever be interested in someone orally copulating my anus, but if some supermodel felt compelled to do it, I can't imagine putting up much of a fight.

I had the same reaction when a non-model decided to start tongue jacking my dirt chute one time. I was just thinking "This is someone's daughter..." and "Don't kiss her later no matter what...".

She asked me if I wanted to lick her stink hole, as if I was missing out on dessert or something. I declined.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-25, 03:24

Rodeo Burger wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

She asked me if I wanted to lick her stink hole, as if I was missing out on dessert or something. I declined.

If she shaved and washed... What's the problem?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-25, 06:32

Rodeo Burger wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

I had the same reaction when a non-model decided to start tongue jacking my dirt chute one time.  I was just thinking "This is someone's daughter..." and "Don't kiss her later no matter what...".

She asked me if I wanted to lick her stink hole, as if I was missing out on dessert or something.  I declined.
Dig right into that thing like a juicy pineapple upside down cake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-26, 09:58

i need to get into this. just texted this to my wife:

"i would very much like for you to orally copulate my penis, testicles, and/or anus. mutual masturbation is also an option but least preferred to the rest."

hope it works. i'll let you guys know.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down