Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now?

+15
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
AMwood
goodbar
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Jethro Bodeen
Blanch32
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Giant Moose
HT
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-13, 13:29

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Coming from a certified sociopath, I'll do the exact opposite.

I am also extremely violent, own lots of guns and wear confederate flag underwear. And I love puppies.  

You were Bob's soulmate until the puppy thing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now?

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-13, 13:33

AMwood wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I thought you were divorced a long time ago. Or did you mean like man-divorced.

man/friend divorced. as in i told him to go fuck himself.

What's he do? What'd he do!?

Oh, P.S. I'm in your area August 3-10th. I'd happily have a beer with you! Then you can tell everyone what an asshole I am.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-13, 13:51

LooseGoose wrote:
HT wrote:

Bob, I actually think this would be up your alley. Grand Point North in Burlington. The Flaming Lips, Shakey Graves, Greensky Bluegrass, Mike Gordon (of Phish), and Two full sets of Grace Potter along with some other shows. All in Burlington in mid-September for $80. Gonna camp and see stuff around the city Friday (I want to check out Ben and Jerry's factory there), then the festival is Saturday and Sunday.
Piss on BJ's go to Shelburne Farms, buy some cheese.   Thank me when you get home.

Shelburne Farms

Why not both?

Also, I'd rather grab ice cream than cheese. Cheese isn't bad, but nothing beats ice cream, IMO.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I was never given any warnings. Suspect
they may have ended their traditional warning protocol after they warned me.. because I publicly mocked their warnings... and them.

I got one of those, then posted literally "one more word" and got banned for 3 months. 1 month per word. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-13, 14:32

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
they may have ended their traditional warning protocol after they warned me.. because I publicly mocked their warnings... and them.

I got one of those, then posted literally "one more word" and got banned for 3 months.  1 month per word. Lol
I would have banned you for 7 months, 1 month per letter in asshole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-13, 14:35

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:they may have ended their traditional warning protocol after they warned me.. because I publicly mocked their warnings... and them.

I got one of those, then posted literally "one more word" and got banned for 3 months. 1 month per word. Lol
the way they treat fellow Spartans over there is definitely interesting.. Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-13, 16:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

the way they treat fellow Spartans over there is definitely interesting.. Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 502811600

Sounds like loose goose would be a great American for them to have beers with, right Bob?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-13, 17:47

Rocinante wrote:
AMwood wrote:

Oh, P.S. I'm in your area August 3-10th. I'd happily have a beer with you! Then you can tell everyone what an asshole I am.

If you two fags decide to meet up, let me know
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-13, 17:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:HT you seem like kind of a downer, dude. Maybe they're not the reason you're not having fun hanging out with them as you once did?

Regardless, it seems pretty simple to me. Don't hang out with people you don't enjoy being around.
Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 Dysfun10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 08:09

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the way they treat fellow Spartans over there is definitely interesting.. Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 502811600

Sounds like loose goose would be a great American for them to have beers with, right Bob?
oh, yeah - I always enjoy people who have never met me and know nothing about me making "great guy to have a beer with" recommendations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-07-14, 15:55

Rocinante wrote:
AMwood wrote:

hey, i missed this. let me know where you'll be when it gets a little closer. maybe we can grab a beer with brock. that butthead probably needs to get out of the house onnacounta he has a new baby and all.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-14, 17:46

AMwood wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

hey, i missed this. let me know where you'll be when it gets a little closer. maybe we can grab a beer with brock. that butthead probably needs to get out of the house onnacounta he has a new baby and all.

Roger that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-14, 22:16

AMwood wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Do any of you dislike your friends from MSU now? - Page 2 4113017228 Don't blow my cover
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-07-14, 22:27

I don't dislike my MSU friends, but they're all just incredibly lame now. All have been beat down by life and have a lot of baggage. Mostly involving sticking their dicks into the wrong holes.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-14, 22:34

@Marc, how do you remain a staunch UM fan after attending MSU? Did you just grow up a UM fan? Not trying to be a dick, serious question.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-15, 00:20

OP sounds like he just made some shitty friends at MSU. Find dudes who suck less.

That said, most/all of my best friends are from High School/Middle School/Elementary School. Many of them did go to MSU, but I've known them for a long time. I've known my best friend since pre-school when we were about 4 years old. You can't create that type of friendship in 4 years (or 6, in my case).

In my experience, if you haven't done illegal drugs with someone, they're not a true friend. That's the best way to get to the core of a man.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2