Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy?

+10
The Ingenious Gentleman
DWags
StylesGShmooth
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Ass Dan
The Pantry
Rocinante
Blanch32
14 posters

Go down

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? Empty anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy?

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-04, 14:27

Anyone?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? Empty Re: anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy?

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-04, 14:36

We all know what he did, jackass. There's not a select group of us lording inside information over the others like Tantalus and his fruit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? Empty Re: anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy?

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-04, 14:40

Sleep
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-08-04, 14:41

Drew Neitzel is ambidextrous
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-08-04, 15:20

not nearly as controversial as you claiming to have attended the onirs kolij
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-04, 16:44

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? 1469072363

anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? 1362440668
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-04, 17:19

What time is the meeting on the Grand Rapids county courthouse steps?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-08-04, 19:29

No
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-04, 20:08

Ass Dan wrote:Drew Neitzel is ambidextrous

That fucker can breathe under water?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-04, 20:57

AMwood wrote:not nearly as controversial as you claiming to have attended the onirs kolij

True man. Also did tower guard. Want to know how much that sucked?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-05, 07:43

....and thx to everyone who proved my point. When things are open and dealt with publicly we can all move on and prevent 180 post threads.

Just cause the purp and administrative want to sweep it doesn't mean I'll go dwags and just comply. Sorry we both have rights in this country
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-08-05, 07:50

Blanch32 wrote:
Just cause the purp and administrative want to sweep it doesn't mean I'll go dwags and just comply. Sorry we both have rights in this country

What a soldier you are. You added some posts to a thread you didn't start. So brave.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-05, 08:03

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

What a soldier you are. You added some posts to a thread you didn't start. So brave.

Thank you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-05, 08:15

Blanch32 wrote:....and thx to everyone who proved my point. When things are open and dealt with  publicly we can all move on and prevent 180 post threads.  

Just cause the purp and administrative want to sweep it doesn't  mean I'll go dwags and just comply. Sorry we both have rights in this  country
The admin didn't sweep Smoker under the rug and we were a mediocre football program losing in the Alamo Bowl. The admin swept Bullough under the rug and we were Rose Bowl champs.

Seems like there is an advantage to sweeping things under the rug. Not that it makes it right, I guess.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-05, 08:21

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:....and thx to everyone who proved my point. When things are open and dealt with  publicly we can all move on and prevent 180 post threads.  

Just cause the purp and administrative want to sweep it doesn't  mean I'll go dwags and just comply. Sorry we both have rights in this  country
The admin didn't sweep Smoker under the rug and we were a mediocre football program losing in the Alamo Bowl. The admin swept Bullough under the rug and we were Rose Bowl champs.

Seems like there is an advantage to sweeping things under the rug. Not that it makes it right, I guess.

...so go ahead and sweep, but don't get pisseD when others point that out and interrupt you're holier than thou game. I refuse to let us become Penn state
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-08-05, 08:23

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

...so go ahead and sweep, but don't get pisseD when others point that out and interrupt you're holier than thou game. I refuse to let us become Penn state

So what actions will you take to uncover the truth, and make sure this never happens again?
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-08-05, 08:25

An education being one of the more important rights. Use it.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-08-05, 08:26; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-05, 08:26

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So what actions will you take to uncover the truth, and make sure this never happens again?

Make fun of the fans that chest best when our coaches make "ethical" decisions.

Take dantonio and the renigged offer last week who was doled out to another recruit in a matter of hours. That's not morally superior that's just the business he chose
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-05, 08:26

kingstonlake wrote:

An education being one of the more important rights. Use it.

So much irony from this Moran who just tried to use his brain
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-08-05, 08:28

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Just when I thought you couldn't be more of an idiot.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-05, 09:35

Blanch is funny anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-05, 17:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Blanch is funny anyone want to discuss the Jeff smoker controversy? 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down