Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+44
AMwood
Nordic
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jethro Bodeen
CheesySpartan
Code_Warrior
Frank Ricard
Townie
Ass Dan
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
I.B. Fine
SpartanJD01
Death Roe
StylesGShmooth
Izzo Court
Toe
Rodeo Burger
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
The Pantry
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
Brock Middlebrook
NigelUno
tTito
DWags
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Vlad
tGreenWay
48 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:42

oh - and while Obama is at it, not only will he give me my guns and bible back.. but can he also build a wall around the Dow so it'll stop growing, along with the unemployment rate down around 5%..

I want America to be great again. Really great. And we can't be great when millions more people are working and have access to affordable healthcare.

be great. Really great.

I mean.. GREAT!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-04, 13:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If you want liberty, Trump is not your man. How dumb are you? Serious question. Who listens to Donald Trump and says, "Man, that guy is going to make sure our civil liberties go undisturbed."

OTPT, please move thread to tBin. Thanks.

I'm getting the feeling that I have discovered what your New Years resolution was turtleneck.

Why are you still posting?

Edit: Just kidding. Please don't quit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:44

I also like how Trump (the guy who can take on ISIS but demands an apology from Hillary Clinton) appears in an Al Qaeda recruiting video just a week or two after demanding Hillary apologize for saying he was appearing in an Al Qaeda recruiting video.

let's see... I can take on ISIS but I don't want that little grandmother saying true things about me. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-04, 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so wait a second...

Trump is a racist? Who would've thought a republican would be a racist? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1966794946

Especially with the proof of all those Jim Crow laws they passed down south, and having a KKK member in the US Senate for 50 years.......oh....wait....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-04, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:

Trump is a racist? Who would've thought a republican would be a racist? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1966794946

Especially with the proof of all those Jim Crow laws they passed down south, and having a KKK member in the US Senate for 50 years.......oh....wait....

Nothing screams relevant to today like Jim Crow laws.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:53

LooseGoose wrote:

correct.

Trump 2016 - Make America White Again!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-04, 13:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I also like how Trump (the guy who can take on ISIS but demands an apology from Hillary Clinton) appears in an Al Qaeda recruiting video just a week or two after demanding Hillary apologize for saying he was appearing in an Al Qaeda recruiting video.

let's see... I can take on ISIS but I don't want that little grandmother saying true things about me. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1966794946

Well Hilary is a known, documented liar.

Also:

"While counter-terrorism analysts say the Islamic State could use Trump's comments to support their claim that the West is waging war on Islam, fact-checkers say there is no evidence of any ISIS videos featuring the Republican front-runner."  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-01-04, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nothing screams relevant to today like Jim Crow laws.
I still miss my guns and bibles that Obama took. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 13:54

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I also like how Trump (the guy who can take on ISIS but demands an apology from Hillary Clinton) appears in an Al Qaeda recruiting video just a week or two after demanding Hillary apologize for saying he was appearing in an Al Qaeda recruiting video.

Well Hilary is a known, documented liar.  Her own campaign even had to apologize for her false remarks.  

Also:

"While counter-terrorism analysts say the Islamic State could use Trump's comments to support their claim that the West is waging war on Islam, fact-checkers say there is no evidence of any ISIS videos featuring the Republican front-runner."  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600
poor little Trump.. being picked on by a little grandmother..

Trump Demands Apology From Hillary Clinton  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 15:13

the scary Mexicans jumping the fence in the Trump ad are actually Moroccan's crossing into Spain.. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600

Scary Brown People Coming To Take Your Stuff Are Moroccans Going Into Spain
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-04, 15:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the scary Mexicans jumping the fence in the Trump ad are actually Moroccan's crossing into Spain.. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600

Well, we should probably be scared of them, too. It's all the same.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-04, 15:19

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the scary Mexicans jumping the fence in the Trump ad are actually Moroccan's crossing into Spain.. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600

it's time we make Spain great again. Really great.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-01-04, 18:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

it's time we make Spain great again. Really great.

Nothing excites me more then bringing back the fuckin Clinton's to the WH. What's the tally of people they've had murdered to cover their tracks over the last 35 years?---75?...Probably more.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz3wK3zsjwc

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-04, 20:24

The_Dude wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-provocative-first-tv-ad-raises-the-temperature-of-gop-race/2016/01/03/873cceb8-b243-11e5-a76a-0b5145e8679a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpad1015p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

"Vote for Trump and he'll give you a solid gold basket filled with puppies and rainbows and a lifetime supply orgasms for you and the Mrs. And he'll make your ex-wife pay for it!" OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 07:32

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's time we make Spain great again. Really great.

Nothing excites me more then bringing back the fuckin Clinton's to the WH. What's the tally of people they've had murdered to cover their tracks over the last 35 years?---75?...Probably more.

don't forget about her emails....

HER EMAILS!!!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-05, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

don't forget about her emails....

HER EMAILS!!!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538

Yeah it's no problem that she broke multiple federal laws and had Putin reading top secret emails. She's a Dem so give her a free pass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 08:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't forget about her emails....

Yeah it's no problem that she broke multiple federal laws and had Putin reading top secret emails. She's a Dem so give her a free pass.
don't forget about the 4 people she killed in Benghazi with her bare hands.. and her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-01-05, 09:05

Americans are extremely stupid. Instead of discussing real issues we bicker back and forth about pointless nonsense, caught up in the media frenzy surrounding the political parties and candidates.

There are a million reasons not to vote for Trump or Hilary and none of them have anything to do with e-mails or Al-Qaeda recruiting videos.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-05, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

don't forget about the 4 people she killed in Benghazi with her bare hands.. and her email account.

Bob?

Do I need to explain that when I say some people find you annoying, that it doesn't mean that I find you annoying? Or is it better for fragile minds to believe what they want?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 09:11

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't forget about the 4 people she killed in Benghazi with her bare hands.. and her email account.

Bob?

Do I need to explain that when I say some people find you annoying, that it doesn't mean that I find you annoying? Or is it better for fragile minds to believe what they want?
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 502811600

thanks, for the kind words dude. I just choose not to be annoyed by people on the internet. And I fully support people believing what they want.

and I fully support my right to laugh at them because of it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-05, 10:32

AnomanderRake wrote:Americans are extremely stupid. Instead of discussing real issues we bicker back and forth about pointless nonsense, caught up in the media frenzy surrounding the political parties and candidates.

There are a million reasons not to vote for Trump or Hilary and none of them have anything to do with e-mails or Al-Qaeda recruiting videos.

Yea Mon.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-05, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't forget about her emails....

HER EMAILS!!!!  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 1550444538

Yeah it's no problem that she broke multiple federal laws and had Putin reading top secret emails.  She's a Dem so give her a free pass.

Some of the same people worked up over Hillary's emails never had a problem with the Reagan administration breaking federal laws - notably the Boland Amendment - during the Iran-Contra affair.

The point is that partisans are quick to point out whenever foes break the law, but always find a way to justify when friends break the law.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 11:04

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah it's no problem that she broke multiple federal laws and had Putin reading top secret emails.  She's a Dem so give her a free pass.

Some of the same people worked up over Hillary's emails never had a problem with the Reagan administration breaking federal laws - notably the Boland Amendment - during the Iran-Contra affair.

The point is that partisans are quick to point out whenever foes break the law, but always find a way to justify when friends break the law.
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 BJhoAVaCUAUVRZu

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-05, 11:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 BJhoAVaCUAUVRZu

Bob, I'm so sick of you posting this biased and obviously incorrect chart. The way that you made that blue bar way larger is misleading because the number is only 4, which pales in comparison to the other two bars. That simply isn't the right way to put together a bar graph. Stop trying to twist the story to fit your conservative agenda.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-05, 11:29

Graphs!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-05, 11:30

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-still-leads-gop-field-n490116

DONALD 2016! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 3493939353
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 11:32

The_Dude wrote:http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-still-leads-gop-field-n490116

DONALD 2016! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 13 3493939353
he's going to make America great again. Like, really really super great.

oh - and can someone ask that mean little grandmother to apologize to him, please? She hurt his feelings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-05, 11:35

The_Dude wrote:http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-donald-trump-still-leads-gop-field-n490116

I thought you were a Rubio guy?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-05, 11:46

Turtleneck wrote:

The Dude likes to pretend he's a fan of one thing as kind of a decoy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-05, 11:57

College graduates aren't really rooting for Trump, are they?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-05, 13:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:College graduates aren't really rooting for Trump, are they?

Why wouldn't they?

Recent college grads came out in droves for Obama and they are now called the lost generation.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-05, 13:15

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The Dude likes to pretend he's a fan of one thing as kind of a decoy.

Man...can't get anything past you, huh?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 13:16

if Trump can keep the brown people away, he's got my vote.

I want America to be great again and we can't do that with all these brown people running around.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-05, 13:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

he's going to make America great again. Like, really really super great.

oh - and can someone ask that mean little grandmother to apologize to him, please? She hurt his feelings.

Pretty much all that needs to be said.  The days of coward politicians blaming America for everything and the constant hand wringing are over.  Time to bring power and prosperity back to America.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-01-05, 13:19; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-05, 13:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if Trump can keep the brown people away, he's got my vote.

I want America to be great again and we can't do that with all these brown people running around.

Agreed. Time for America to stop being the worlds teat for everyone to suck off of. Enough is enough.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 13:22

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if Trump can keep the brown people away, he's got my vote.

Agreed. Time for America to stop being the worlds teat for everyone to suck off of. Enough is enough.
yep.. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

#WhitePower

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-05, 13:49

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:College graduates aren't really rooting for Trump, are they?

Why wouldn't they?

Recent college grads came out in droves for Obama and they are now called the lost generation.

I didn't say anything about Obama. I just don't really understand how someone who is college educated can relate to Trump and agree with his ideas. Would love to hear your take on it without using the word liberals.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-05, 13:51

The_Dude wrote:

Why wouldn't they?

I didn't say anything about Obama. I just don't really understand how someone who is college educated can relate to Trump and agree with his ideas. Would love to hear your take on it without using the word liberals.

He seems to have mistaken "college graduates" with young people.

Greenway is a college graduate. He's old as fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 13:57

The_Dude wrote:

Why wouldn't they?

ya gotta remember, these are the same people who can't leave their house with carrying a loaded gun. They live in a world of fear and paranoia, beholden to the government and special interest groups who vow to protect them as they laugh all the way to the bank at their intellectual and emotional deficiencies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-05, 14:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I didn't say anything about Obama. I just don't really understand how someone who is college educated can relate to Trump and agree with his ideas. Would love to hear your take on it without using the word liberals.

You're right, college graduates should use their education to come to the conclusion they should support a woman that has accomplished absolutely nothing in her life beyond marrying a successful President. Based on that marriage she learned to attack women he raped, get elected to the Senate from a state she never lived in, compete for the title of worst campaigner in history and fuck up everything she touched as Secretary of State.

What fucking idiot could choose Trump over her?

The reality is that they both suck as possible Presidents but that's the result of our current system.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next