Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.

+16
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
By-Tor
Travis of the Cosmos
Jethro Bodeen
Masturbates
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
DWags
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 18:39

Fuck Travis for moving this perfectly fine thread to tBin. I hate this 99% lib cesspool.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 18:40

The Pantry wrote:Fuck Travis for moving this perfectly fine thread to tBin.  I hate this 99% lib cesspool.
Do you ever not bitch panty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-27, 18:41

Libs took away the green sauce packets, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 19:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Fuck Travis for moving this perfectly fine thread to tBin.  I hate this 99% lib cesspool.
Do you ever not bitch panty
There was no point to moving this thread to tBin. You're the bitch.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-27, 19:13

I do agree there was no point, but you could start a new one. This is not titled “tOfficial gas prices” thread, so DWags has no legitimate claim that you would be in violation of his intellectual property rights. The charter clearly states that posters cannot claim ownership of a subject if they do not title their thread with “tOfficial.”
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-27, 19:35

Oh it's staying here kiddos. Once Pantry starts whining there's no stopping him. Also, this thread absolutely belongs in the Bin. I bet Goose agrees also.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-27, 19:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Oh it's staying here kiddos. Once Pantry starts whining there's no stopping him. Also, this thread absolutely belongs in the Bin. I bet Goose agrees also.

Dynamic unhinged lib mod duo of Pylon and Travis, Pyvis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 19:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Oh it's staying here kiddos. Once Pantry starts whining there's no stopping him. Also, this thread absolutely belongs in the Bin. I bet Goose agrees also.
Pretty funny coming from the biggest whiner here, that left the board for months after being called out.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 19:46

This is the fuckin guy that cried when someone posted this in a thread about the eclipse on the main board 

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Trump-eclipse

There’s nothing you can do or not do to make him not cry.

And turtleneck please stop doing shit on the main board to antagonize this shit on purpose. Please and for reals.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-27, 19:47

The Pantry wrote:
Pretty funny coming from the biggest whiner here, that left the board for months after being called out.

Need a diaper change? I'm getting really good at it, snowflake.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-27, 19:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is the fuckin guy that cried when someone posted this in a thread about the eclipse on the main board 

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Trump-eclipse

There’s nothing you can do or not do to make him not cry.

And turtleneck please stop doing shit on the main board to antagonize this shit on purpose. Please and for reals.

Watch this...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 19:52

Please don’t Turtleneck it’s very annoying
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 19:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pretty funny coming from the biggest whiner here, that left the board for months after being called out.

Need a diaper change? I'm getting really good at it, snowflake.
Sorry. Want no part of bi fetish fantasies.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-27, 19:55

Too late. It's done. Have fun cleaning up the mess.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 20:05

Thank you Turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-27, 20:14

Fuck you assholes.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 20:15

Start another one dwags it’s okay we got extra bandwidth this month.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 20:29

DWags wrote:Fuck you assholes.

Please clarify "assholes". It's really only Travis.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 20:30

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 20:37

Seriously, Trav. You should resign your mod hat.

Give it to Floyd. He's the only one here getting new tang and making us all proud.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 20:40

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 Giphy

I want you to know that I moved it exclusively because of how much bitching about things like that not getting moved that you and goose have done. There’s no win with you pantry. You just love to cry no matter What.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-27, 21:15

Just give the hat to Floyd before your head expands further and blows out the seams.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-27, 21:21

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-27, 21:49

Turtleneck wrote:Libs took away the green sauce packets, too.

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-28, 08:46

Fun thread. Will read again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-21, 12:18

Yay Kroger. Let the truck get to below empty, knew from all the Christmas and New Years shopping I had a ton of points that expired at the end of the month, got 50 cents off a gallon.

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 2zojle1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 18:31

Kroger shopping pays off bitches. I was on empty too

Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 982c6210
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 18:51

I don’t remember this thread at all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-28, 01:47

Rocinante wrote:I don’t remember this thread at all.

It’s a DWags thread, which never have anything in them worth remembering.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-28, 02:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don’t remember this thread at all.

You’ll remember me paying 1.86 a gallon bitch. I had 30 cents from October and I have 40 cents from November off per gallon left. Pretty soon they’ll be paying me to fill up there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-11-28, 06:20

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You’ll remember me paying 1.86 a gallon bitch. I had 30 cents from October and I have 40 cents from November off per gallon left. Pretty soon they’ll be paying me to fill up there.

Paid $1.56 a week ago and got my max of 25 gallons. I still have 60 cents off. It pays to be on drugs. Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 1f61b
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-28, 06:54

Jake from State Farm wrote:
DWags wrote:

Paid $1.56 a week ago and got my max of 25 gallons. I still have 60 cents off. It pays to be on drugs. Gas prices will go up about a dollar in the midwest for the next three weeks.  - Page 2 1f61b

No kidding. I e actually told the people in front of me and behind me they can use my Kroger card. My buddy from high school is some kind of mid level manager in Houston and told us in October when we met up with him in Tennessee he can get us so many points a month, just text him, but I haven’t done that ..... yet.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2018-12-06, 18:15

$1.10 beyotches. Kroger points add up
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-12-06, 19:14

Damndest thing.

There is an oil glut, gas supplies are in excess and the Saudis are not making as big an output cut as they threatened.

But gas jumped 32 cents per gallon Tuesday.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2