Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team?

+2
Brock Middlebrook
Giant Moose
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team? Empty Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team?

Post by Giant Moose Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 am

Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team? CMFWVPxWwAAS0lr

@gsherm11  Aug 10
Officially signed to Donar Groningen of the Dutch basketball league & Eurochallenge

Seems like a waste of talent for him to go play in the Netherlands where pot is legal. He should have signed with a different club where he could hone his peeing in condom skills.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team? Empty Re: Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team?

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:56 am

could barely sleep last night
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team? Empty Re: Anyone else disappointed Garrick Sherman signed with a Netherlands basketball team?

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:56 am

His days of peeing into a condom are over!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:50 am

I'm jealous. Dude gets to play basketball in Europe for a living.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 am

i hope they dint steal bulls donar

But they did
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:17 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:i hope they dint steal bulls donar

But they did

Bulls donate.

Donar I think was a blanch spelling of donor.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:i hope they dint steal bulls donar

But they did

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down