Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass

4 posters

Go down

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass Empty Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass

Post by DWags 2015-09-04, 19:08

Same damn everything.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass Empty Re: Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-04, 19:20

Great arena. Loved it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass Empty Re: Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass

Post by pulling69 2015-09-04, 20:16

What event are you there for???
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-04, 20:27

pulling69 wrote:What event are you there for???

Volleyball
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-04, 20:27

I saw Sam Vincent play there. Good times.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-04, 20:29

DWags wrote:

Volleyball

Not in Kzoo for football? WTF!?!?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-04, 20:29

DWags wrote:

Volleyball

Post pics of chicks in volleyball shorts TIA
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-04, 20:36

Dwags what brew did you get at the peanut barrel?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-04, 20:39

steveschneider wrote:Great arena. Loved it.
Field House.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-04, 20:46

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Great arena. Loved it.
Field House.

Haha yes! I forgot
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-04, 20:53

steveschneider wrote:Dwags what brew did you get at the peanut barrel?

Labatts. Just one. Sat outside.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-09-04, 20:54

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Dwags what brew did you get at the peanut barrel?

Labatts. Just one. Sat outside.

Pitcher? nice
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-05, 14:24

pulling69 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Volleyball

Was with my wife and inlaws and no way was I doing that.  I was allowed to take a pic of this girl on the end of the spirit squad line pregame, but was told not to anymore by my wife.  Cause embarrass 

BTW, fucking Va Tech has some amazon 6'4" women who can play the hell out of volleyball.  We lost, but I guess we have a girl who is our best player who just ripped up a knee  Their best girl who killed every shot was from battle creek st. phillips.  I know, I am way to full of information about fucking volleyball, and I probably will never see another game.  Ever.   But damn, they're good athletes.  Was watching the game on my phone most of the time.  Cause I was a bit drunk and didn't really care about volleyball.  

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass 11222510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-05, 14:45

DWags wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Was with my wife and inlaws and no way was I doing that.  I was allowed to take a pic of this girl on the end of the spirit squad line pregame, but was told not to anymore by my wife.  Cause embarrass 

BTW, fucking Va Tech has some amazon 6'4" women who can play the hell out of volleyball.  We lost, but I guess we have a girl who is our best player who just ripped up a knee  Their best girl who killed every shot was from battle creek st. phillips.  I know, I am way to full of information about fucking volleyball, and I probably will never see another game.  Ever.   But damn, they're good athletes.  Was watching the game on my phone most of the time.  Cause I was a bit drunk and didn't really care about volleyball.  

Haven't been in Jenison for an athletic event since Skiles was kickin ass 11222510

St. Phil is the local Catholic school. Had a rep for being massive drinkers back in the day. Might have changed, don't know.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-05, 14:57

SpartanInNH wrote:
DWags wrote:

Was with my wife and inlaws and no way was I doing that.  I was allowed to take a pic of this girl on the end of the spirit squad line  pregame, but was told not to anymore by my wife.  Cause embarrass 

St. Phil is the local Catholic school. Had a rep for being massive drinkers back in the day. Might have changed, don't know.

This girl.  She was crazy good.  Killed us.  

Chick from St. Phillip h.s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-09-05, 15:41

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Doesn't say anything about whether she's a big drinker.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-05, 15:47

SpartanInNH wrote:
DWags wrote:

Doesn't say anything about whether she's a big drinker.

We can hope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 15:00

How Plymouth, Ind. shaped ex-Spartan Scott Skiles

PLYMOUTH, Ind. — The drive north from Indianapolis along U.S. Route 31 is peaceful this gray autumn morning.

Farmland often dots the landscape as the road winds through, or around, towns and cities called Kokomo, Peru, Rochester and Argos.

After an hour and 45 minutes, you reach the exit, a left turn onto Michigan Road.

A sign sits along the right shoulder of that street.

“Welcome to Plymouth,” it reads. “Home of the Marshall County Blueberry Festival.”

This is it: the small, northern Indiana city where Orlando Magic coach Scott Skiles lived from the time he was 12 years old until he went off to college.

This place shaped him.

It fostered his love of basketball and surrounded him with friends, teachers and coaches who treated him like a normal teenager even though he became one of the best basketball players in this basketball-crazed state.

“Nobody ever equated, when I was growing up, the word ‘success’ with money,” Skiles said recently. “Success meant just doing something you loved to do and doing it well.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down