Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass

+2
xsanguine
Masturbates
6 posters

Go down

I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass Empty I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-11, 17:51

A lot of ass play going on here tonight, and I don't like it. Who's getting drunk with me tonight?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass Empty Re: I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-11, 17:51

Jesus ... Somebody edit the title. I'm completely fucked
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass Empty Re: I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 18:38

I ran out last night... I'll go to the store and get some more.

brb

While I'm gone... what we doing tonight?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-09-11, 18:54

Pull down your pants and don't have your wife kiss the ass. Have her kiss the taint. That's when the party starts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-11, 19:45

xsanguine wrote:I ran out last night... I'll go to the store and get some more.

brb

Re-read the OP's first post: He wants assplay.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-11, 19:57

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I ran out last night... I'll go to the store and get some more.

brb

Quite the contrary, amigo. I want to get drunk, hang out on the board and listen to my music loud and when I'm good and done, park my self in my wives ads.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-11, 20:46

Masturbates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Quite the contrary, amigo. I want to get drunk, hang out on the board and listen to my music loud and when I'm good and done, park my self in my wives ads.
What kind of ads does your wife do? Asking for a friend.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 21:18

InTenSity wrote:
Masturbates wrote:

I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass 0087_cmia
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-11, 21:46

xsanguine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Pretty much this, she doesn't want to bang me because I have liquor on my breath. She sells ads in the back of magazines and for an average of 34.95 a day you can wait on her hand and foot.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-11, 21:52

Going to get just drunk enough to fall asleep by 12 yet be functional and ready to rock at 8 AM. Departure slated for 11 AM and I have a bit of work to do in the AM to prep the tailgate. Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT!

My life must be returning to normal somewhat because I'm fucking fired up for tomorrow. WE'RE GONNA WIN SOOOOOOOO MUUCH.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-11, 21:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Going to get just drunk enough to fall asleep by 12 yet be functional and ready to rock at 8 AM. Departure slated for 11 AM and I have a bit of work to do in the AM to prep the tailgate. Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT!

My life must be returning to normal somewhat because I'm fucking fired up for tomorrow. WE'RE GONNA WIN SOOOOOOOO MUUCH.
what are you drinking tonight Hatcher? I just slammed a pint of popov now I'm drinking the last of the wives frozen Daly's
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 22:21

Masturbates wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Pretty much this, she doesn't want to bang me because I have liquor on my breath.

You just gonna take that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-11, 22:32

Masturbates wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Going to get just drunk enough to fall asleep by 12 yet be functional and ready to rock at 8 AM. Departure slated for 11 AM and I have a bit of work to do in the AM to prep the tailgate. Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT!

what are you drinking tonight Hatcher? I just slammed a pint of popov now I'm drinking the last of the wives frozen Daly's
Right now I'm drinking my go to, which is Captain and Diet Dr. Pepper. I have my reasons so you shut your whore mouth. 

Had golf league makeup from rainout earlier tonight. Got a nice buzz on with bourbon, had a beer at the bar after and now I'm trying to put myself to sleep.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 22:47

What reasons would that be, Caitlyn?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-09-11, 22:58

xsanguine wrote:What reasons would that be, Caitlyn?
It wouldn't really make sense to you, you childless heathen.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 23:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
xsanguine wrote:What reasons would that be, Caitlyn?

I got kids.

Never met 'em, but I got 'em.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-11, 23:47

xsanguine wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I got kids.

Never met 'em, but I got 'em.
I gotta wipe my ass, i gotta wipe my dogs ass, kiss my woves ass 502811600
You going to the game tomorrow?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-09-11, 23:50

Aye sir. I will be there to lend whatever drunken non-participatory support I can.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-09-12, 09:34

Wow what a shite thread, talk about trying too hard, sorry boys. Yesterday was a real stinker
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down